• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

busted buying pills at raves. PLEASE HELP. thanks

In the Directory there is an excellent article all about BUYING DRUGS IN NIGHTCLUBS.

I strongly urge all to have a read.

Its listed under B for buying.

Enjoy.

chitown- people sell bunk/dangerous pills at raves. No one who actually has MDMA wants to run the risk of selling it to a stranger at an event at the risk of someone being undercover. Think about it, if you had a bunch of MDMA, would you really want to sell it at a rave where there's a stronger possibility of being caught? No. Please be safe, and don't do business with a stranger.
Wow, what shity rave scene do you have? Almost all the ravers here buy at the raves and the people dealing are ravers too and they don't want to hurt others.

I've picked up my bombs at raves twice and both times I got good pills and had a fantastic night. Just know what the good pills are in your area and only look for those. Also, don't buy from anyone who looks over like 23 or so. No matter how hard undercovers try to blend in, they always look much older than the other ravers.

This seems like an appropriate place to ask my question instead of starting a whole new thread.
Do they search you before big mainstream events?! What risk do you really take as in getting caught rolling?! Cause I have the blue eyed curse haha

This seems like an appropriate place to ask my question instead of starting a whole new thread.
Do they search you before big mainstream events?! What risk do you really take as in getting caught rolling?! Cause I have the blue eyed curse haha

yes they search you. If you roll inside the event nobody cares if youre rolling unless you start causing problems.

rule #1 get a look at it (if you can) print? id it, good to go, most raves are underground, narcs aren't usually there,(unless u are a big fish) {prob not} #2 if they will let u taste it (bitter? usually good to go) #3 DON'T, I REPEAT DONT PAY TOO MUCH FOR IT, overpriced beans are prob. bunk(hustlers are a bitch) #4 find a discreet loc. for transfer ie; jon , dark corner etc. If 1 through 4 check out then u will melt into the crowd like a happy camper like everyone else. remember dont take first pr for an answer, jew them down like you own it already. ps act like you've done this before so to not look like a fuckin noob. take it from a seasoned vet. have fun and act like you belong.

Its sooo sketchyy.
I went to my first rave like 2 weeks ago,
HAVING the best time, ROLLING gnarly status.
yadda yadda.
so after the rave, im walking out of the Salt air,
and just hanging out waiting for my ride, talking to people about how awesome it was, and my friends like " hey, i got a secret for you"
so im like OKAY. (BIG ASS GRIN)
and shes like " that guy over there is a undercover cop"
and my heart dropped like an anchor.
omg was i scared.
So i get to looking at him.
and he really was!
He was like a fuckin' forty year old dude, dressed hella 80's, asking people the stupidest questions.
so yea, for sure keep your shit on the Down low.

Sorry for a big gay long story.
I felt compelled.

Also, don't buy from anyone who looks over like 23 or so. No matter how hard undercovers try to blend in, they always look much older than the other ravers.

Haha, my friends and I are all over 23 and I'm always asked if I'm a UC, or I over hear people saying "Good thing these UC's are here" if I'm helping some girl having a hard time in the bathroom.

I don't ever suggest consuming untested pills... but if you're going to anyway...

My advise would be to get there early and make some friends outside or in line. Ask them where they got their beans or if they know any dealers. Everyone has a hook up, and usually those hook ups are roaming around the event, specially early on. If you can't make friends, keep your eyes WIDE open for any deals going on. Sometimes it's hard to spot, lots of times it's pretty obvious. This doesn't always mean you'll get clean pills, or that they're not UC though.

Try and make your purchase BEFORE you get inside, and buy as much as you're going to need to get your through the night. The sellers I know usually try to unload everything before they get inside so they don't have to deal with security and they can have a worry-free night having already made all their profit. And purchase all you'll need because buying late into the night is NEVER good. That seems to be when people are desperate to unload their shitty pills on people fiending for more pills.

Also, never buy from someone who approaches you looking to sell. Bad news. If they're asking YOU if YOU'RE buying, chances are good that they're a UC or they've got something shitty they're trying to unload on you.

america is strange
yeah that shit happens here, but eurofilth arent looking for buyers posing as dealers they are trying to nab the guy with an extra bollock. Posing as a dealer and nicking punters wouldnt go through the courts here, its a honey trap situation - wrong term but same sort of idea..
My advice is buy different pills off different dealers, try to get a few differents e's or ask the guys that look fucked, strike up conversations with everyone, someone will know someone.
Ask everyone hahaha
Dont worry about cops youll either get nicked or you wont nothing you can do about it, but even thinking about them will ruin your night, fuck em, get fucked and go and have some fun.
Enjoy

Haha, my friends and I are all over 23 and I'm always asked if I'm a UC, or I over hear people saying "Good thing these UC's are here" if I'm helping some girl having a hard time in the bathroom.

Haha no worries, I have many raver friends who are over that age, it's just a random number that I picked that I think is good to avoid UCs. It will be the same way for me when I get a bit older.

If you're going to buy E at a rave, have the dealer show you a happy customer who's currently rolling off his shit. Make sure it isn't someone from his own crew, haha.

I always say, if you're going to buy, do it in the middle of the biggest crowd you can find. Cops will not endanger themselves in the middle of a crowd that could turn on them. The more 'in the open' so to say, the safer. In a dark corner... you're looking to get busted.

When I used to go to raves there were searches and cops on occaission but the majority of people get their drugs in. Police may catch a handful of people but the odds of being caught are pretty small.

I doubt that they would be undercovers offering to sell pills-wouldn't that be entrapment? Plus the odds of you asking an undercover is very slim.

Its pretty easy to find out who has had what pills, whats good etc etc. Just keep your eyes open.

Don't know where you are but where I am most pills are crap at the moment and if you buy at the rave you will probably just end up getting shit/dangerous pills.

Don't spend the whole night trying to find pills because you will focus on that and forget to have fun!!!! I'm guilty of doing that too often.

Good luck!!!

Wow, what shity rave scene do you have? Almost all the ravers here buy at the raves and the people dealing are ravers too and they don't want to hurt others.

I've picked up my bombs at raves twice and both times I got good pills and had a fantastic night. Just know what the good pills are in your area and only look for those. Also, don't buy from anyone who looks over like 23 or so. No matter how hard undercovers try to blend in, they always look much older than the other ravers.

I'm in LA- and I don't buy drugs at events as a rule, but I've scene many people have a bad night after they have (usually bunk, sometimes pipes or other). I certainly don't think counting on a "good scene" means it's smart to buy drugs at an event- doesn't matter where you are, buying drugs at an event ups your risk for harm.

undercover cops for the most part are looking to bust people selling pills not people trying to buy them. i've been approached by numerous undercover cops asking to buy some pills. IMO they are always soooooo easy to pick out. they just put out the wrong vibe and look totally out of place.

if your going to buy pills there, just look for someone with a bunch of kandies and a tiny backpack. cops really don't disguise themselves like ravers in an attempt to bust people.

as said before, just hit up all the off chops looking people.
obvious really. and you've already got proof that they work.

YOOOooooo whats up with that title i got scared that u actually got busted dude

No undercovers NEVER sell. NEVER
undercovers are those peeps that are sober goin around asking "know where I can get some pillz?"

Think about it.
If you get caught buyin, you get a year probation and some community service.
You get caught selling, at least 6 months prison, felony and all that shit.

It makes way more sense for the undercovers to actually use their resources and time going after the dealers, not the buyers.

If people are selling, only thing to look out for is bunk shit.

But you are covered there too, since chigaco is known for good shit
IDK exactly what the situation is but its known for having mints which are as bomb or better then the pokeballz of socal.

If you want to bring somethign in, just hide in in your shoe or something
Seriously don't get all scared all they do is pat you down. tape it to ur nutsack or just put it in ur sock. They aren't gonna super strip search the thousands of people coming in. THey mainly look for weapons not drugs. They expect peeps to sell and use at concerts. its the norm

The OP is buying them at a rave, so there's really no way he could check them on pill reports.....unless he has an iphone but i'm sure a dealer wont stand there for 10 minutes while you look online to see if they're bunk or not, which most likely they will be.

I used to do that all the time it would really get on the dealers nerves but they wanna get paid so they cant really say much LOL 8)

I used to also create lists of all the pills going around and bring it to the event. Id seperate the tweaky and clean tested pills up then look them up.

Takes a bit longer, but better than getting shitty pills and having a horrible night.

Do you research people