• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Worst panic attack ever!

ShAYZoN

Bluelighter
I'm very Exp. In MDMA/Ecstasy intake but this morning was not expected.
I took two 30mg adderall xr's... Waited 7 hours before taking 3 bombs These where clean but my panic attack was fucking scary here it goes...

I went from pure bliss and joy to a down werd spiral to hell... It stared out terriabl all the sudden my heart went from normal to 170BPM I then started to freak out.. It then wasn't just my heart I started geting cold flashs and hot flashs very fast changing I then got heart palpitations 1.....2..3....4 sorta like that.

I then felt spacy in my head felt like fainting and I was shaking I had weird headrush's my heart was going all over the place from normal to 160BPM ky heart beat was scattered same with my blood pressure.
Questions--
With what I've said could I of died?
Was it close to a overdose?
Did I possiably hurt my body permently?

I don't think you could have died, it's unlikely, but I do think that your pill was adulterated. If you took 30mg Adderal XR's and then took 3 pills, the pills could have also had a stimulant in them which would have put your head into overdrive, your blood pressure would spike and you would feel like fainting. Stimulants also make you shake badly, but then again so does MDMA.

Just my two cents, I could be wrong, feel free to correct me.

No i was stupid for the decison I made and I paid for it over 3 hours of non stop fear and tripping bawls.

Dude, I told you last night not to do that (granted, proably too late...)

pretty sure I also said the results would be just like what you experienced too.

I don't think you would have died either, it's possible you damaged your cardio vascular system but highly unlikely.

Yeah the thing is no one responded fast enough and I had already dropped I made my mistake and I went through literal hell and back!!

Also, I already added it to your other post, but don't leave posts sitting around suing you had an awesome time, when in reality you had a terrible time.

Well when I posted that I was having a. Awesome time 30mins later it was NOT awesome.

Damn. I wonder if you could have developed some sort of amphetamine psychosis from that sort of combination. I am not suggested that you had psychosis but I would imagine adderall with speedy "ecstasy" could take you for a ride on the crazy train.

No matter what anyone said I was convinced I was moments away from dying (because of the panic attack) I was tripping massive bawls.. I also smoked weed which I don't think helped... Like literally everything was 2-D and cartoon like everything was cartoon. This was thee worst experiance of my fucking life straight up!

I wouldnt rule out the possibility of mental disorder. Your mania was probably triggered by your abuse of these drugs. You should check with a doctor in regards to your familys mental history..

I wouldnt rule out the possibility of mental disorder. Your mania was probably triggered by your abuse of these drugs. You should check with a doctor in regards to your familys mental history..

I'm adopted I don't know anything about my family history or mental issues.... What happend to cause this and make me maybe "manic" was the panic/anxiety attack it made it 100000x worse

What happend to cause this and make me maybe "manic" was the panic/anxiety attack it made it 100000x worse

Yes but what triggered the panic attack? Panic attacks are not normal and Ive done Adderall and E before and didnt have any panic...

Paranoia? :\

Nope what triggered my panic attack was my sudden change in my BPM and the very odd rush's... And the massive tripping bawls that happend also my body when it was getting really hot and cold rush's freaked me out...

Everyone's triggers are different. I know I've never taken more than 20mgs of Adderall at a time (and I can count the number of times I've had Adderall on my hands) and if I took 3 times that amount and then ate three pills, I'd probably be flipping the fuck out, and I definitely wouldn't be back to normal for at least 3-4 days.

ShAYZoN, it's shitty that you had such a bad experience, but the effects should fade. You should probably look into yoga and/or meditation, because one of the primary reasons why people do these things is to gain a degree of control over basic body functions like breathing and heartbeat, and it sounds like feeling powerless to control such things was the main thing that was bothering you and made you scared. Some breathing exercises of some sort should help a lot.

How do you feel today? Any racing thoughts, unusual thinking, or agitation? Are you sleeping? Do you feel like your on top of the world?

How do you feel today? Any racing thoughts, unusual thinking, or agitation? Are you sleeping? Do you feel like your on top of the world?

I feel alot better I finally got 6 hours of sleep... Agitation Im a little more irretiable then normal but nothing like super noticable. I defiently don't feel on top of the world.. I am just glad to be alive and getting some sleep! I've been eating small amounts and drinking water

Sounds like you are pulling through man. I didn't once.

It was the scariest thing ever... I've noticed im more OCD about my pulse.. And that I'm not to talktive today I'm just glad that I had a tolerance to both of them so it was not AS hard on myself... But still it was one hell of a experiance. What happend to you?

I went kind of manic. Wrote a three page crazy email and sent it to everyone on my contacts list. Went to the hospital, twice. Took months of therapy and meds to come down from the experience.

I should say that I had a coexisting condition; PTSD.