• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Worst panic attack ever!

I really don't think you can self diagnose mania. I doubt you would know if you had it.

Often times drug reactions are called panic attacks that might not have been panic attacks. I am not saying you didn't have one.. but it sounds like harsh reactions to high blood pressure and tachycardia caused by the drugs as well. Which could have caused you to "panic" but not cause a "panic attack".

Your heart rate was way too high and your body reacted. I would not do this again.

Never again I don't even wanna touch a drug again at this point! I'm going to rehab i've been a addict for long enough..

Everyone's triggers are different. I know I've never taken more than 20mgs of Adderall at a time (and I can count the number of times I've had Adderall on my hands) and if I took 3 times that amount and then ate three pills, I'd probably be flipping the fuck out, and I definitely wouldn't be back to normal for at least 3-4 days.

ShAYZoN, it's shitty that you had such a bad experience, but the effects should fade. You should probably look into yoga and/or meditation, because one of the primary reasons why people do these things is to gain a degree of control over basic body functions like breathing and heartbeat, and it sounds like feeling powerless to control such things was the main thing that was bothering you and made you scared. Some breathing exercises of some sort should help a lot.

Damn man, I wish I could get by on such a low dose. I'm diagnosed and have a legit script, but I still take 30mg xrs...

Well, I've never even made a habit of drinking caffeine with any regularity. My lifetime stimulant intake is probably in the bottom 20% of the population even including people who don't use drugs for recreation. My brain's pretty sensitive to amphetamines and I've always known this and wanted to keep it that way.

You were not at risk of dying; it was, as you stated, a panic attack.

A moderate one, believe me they can get much worse.

I'd examine your experience and try to pick out your triggers.

I'm curios to know if I'll ever be able to roll agian? Dude my heart was already fucked before I was freaking out idiot everyone knows taking that much adderall along with three bombs increases the Chances of OD by a shit ton.

I think I mentioned my experience to you. I had a bad a panic attack that persisted into several panic attacks over the course of a few months. I took a two year break and have been taking it easy with the E ever since. I can't say if you can roll again or not. That's up to you. You can work yourself into a panic quite easily wondering if it's going to happen again.

If you are going to roll again, consider having a benzodiazepam with you when you do. It won't keep you out of trouble but it might make panic or anxiety a little easier to deal with.

We still don't know if you have a diagnosed condition or if this was just a one time, drug induced, freakout.

Well I've never had anxiety/panic so I might be a one time thing I'm not sure? I don't feel nervous about taking it honestly the reason my hear beat went nuts was because as everyone knows the comedown in adderall your heart goes bonkers!