• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do MDMA have a self-life? I FOUND some pills

xriest

Greenlighter
Found these guys tucked away in a ceiling board in one of the houses I am working on ( i am a electrician). They house is vacant. They look really really old. They are super soft and chalky, I licked a few of em and they tasted like MDMA but really stale. They pills go bad after a long time??

NSFW:
IMG_5391.jpg

IMG_5392.jpg

MDMA is a very stable chemical and will last a really long time.

basicly if the egyptians had mdma and put it in their tombs, odds are it would still be good.

If it is indeed MDMA they probably are still good, But I wouldn't take random pills I found in the ceiling of a vacant house..

Unless you can test them to prove it's MDMA I wouldn't take them, and even that I don't know.

But thats just me lol.

id prolly take em if i tested em or looked online, or id give em away

Congrats to everyone who posted in this thread.

Excellent info provided all round.

One last reminder.............Test those puppies because they may well be something else possibly deadly.

Nice little collection you got there. I can't add any more to this thread, it's all been said already. If they test clean, enjoy.

that is an awesome find, i'd probably cream my pants with joy.
just give em a little test to be safe, then gobble em up.

I can only ditto what other people have said, but could you also do me and possibly other Bluelighter's a favor and post up the test result's?

Id be interested to see them. Also do they have a press? If so have you searched for them on pillreports?

You can also send in one of them to ecstasydata.org and have it lab tested! The price per test is now only $40 (down from $120!!!)

Its definitely worth the money!

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes :)

ok
Tested them with eztest and they all fizzed to black straight away. I took 2 green $ last night and it was indeed 110% clean pure MDMA.
I am guessing the person was collecting/saving these for something for forgot about em when he moved.

ok
Tested them with eztest and they all fizzed to black straight away. I took 2 green $ last night and it was indeed 110% clean pure MDMA.
I am guessing the person was collecting/saving these for something for forgot about em when he moved.

Sweet :D good for you !

ok

That's so fucking awesome dude!!! I'm incredibly jealous of your find. :)

ok

Good for you man! Thats epic.