• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do MDMA have a self-life? I FOUND some pills

Awesome find! Getting some vintage beans. I'm so jealous!

in the past I have gotten crazy on bingin sessions with my mates...we get what le like to call "scatterbrained" and spill pills from the bag

In times often timesI find good beans in my couch and if I catch that shit its like a lucky charm and POP right there on the spott

happy rollin

That's awesome man :) I bet the previous owner is pissed!

Haha you lucky bastard. I dream of finding a stash like that. An old drug dealer died round here and rumour has it there's about 100 early 2000 pills stashed away outside.

Need to get a sniffer dog on the job and find them!

On the shelf life...

Synonym: (±)-MDMA hydrochloride, DL-3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, DL-MDMA hydrochloride, Ecstasy, XTC hydrochloride
CAS Number: 64057-70-1
Linear Formula: C11H15NO2 · HCl
Molecular Weight: 229.70
MDL number: MFCD00079444

Details
Related Products
References
Reviews
Reviews
Description
Biochem/physiol Actions Hallucinogen; releases serotonin and dopamine from axon terminals; selective serotonergic neurotoxin.

Properties
grade drug standard
assay ≥98.5% (HPLC)
shelf life (limited shelf life, expiry date on the label)
drug control regulated under CDSA - not available from Sigma-Aldrich Canada
suitability corresponds for H-NMR

Last edited:
The binders and fillers in the pills, not the MDMA, are probably absorbing water from the air and that is what is making them "chalky"... just a guess though.

I forgot who said it, but if MDMA pills were around during the days of the ancient Egyptians, and they were stashed under a pyramid and found today, they would be as strong now as they were then.

Test 'em before you eat 'em!

I'm so happy YOU found them, and not someopne who doesn't take/ won't take MDMA who would just flush those beautiful pills. Happy for you! Hope there are a lot of them for your sake ;)

Vintage beans would be FUCKING amazing to find now an day's with all this PIPER shit going around xD

Vintage beans would be FUCKING amazing to find now an day's with all this PIPER shit going around xD

Vintage indeed.
2 of them had me glued to the floored the whole night. Haven't had that feeling since early 2000s

You sir, are probably one of the luckiest guys out there, to actually FIND pills. And not just that, you found CLEAN pills as well! =D

OH MY GOD HOW EXCITED WERE YOU?!?!?!?!??! I may have shit my pants reading that and looking at your pics.

You lucky son of a gun, you.

I'll pray they're clean and amazing for you.

PEACE, and happy rolling, senor.

BMT

dude im so jealous. i duno about yall but i would pop those without a second thought hahah

ok
Tested them with eztest and they all fizzed to black straight away. I took 2 green $ last night and it was indeed 110% clean pure MDMA.
I am guessing the person was collecting/saving these for something for forgot about em when he moved.

Reminds me of when i used to hide molly caps so i wouldn't take them when i came down and found a couple in a CD spine last year while spring cleaning. Popped two of them and spent the day dancing to music and being happy <3 I love when stuff like that happens!!