• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

Without sleep probably 3 days friday, saturday, sunday on grog, weed, ecstasy, amphetamines. pretty trashed by monday.

With sleep was probably 2 months or something just everyday smoking weed all day then night time getting on other drugs. Wake up smoke and do it all again. I would have like 10 minutes or so every morning where I was sober before wake and bake.

13 months so far on oxys bascically from when I wake up till I pass out at night. But I guess if your only talking about literally every second of the day being high no chance to come down even for a few hours. Around 4 days of e and acid

to all the people saying months and years get real. I'm not doubting you were completely fucked up most of the time but there had to have been some sober moments in there. I'm talking about a stretch of time where you were continuously high by consuming more drugs before you ever had a chance to come down

I guess you don't understand heroin. I can attest for six months straight i was high on heroin 24/7. When i woke up i got high, lunch time i got high, dinner time i got high, and i got high before i went to bed.. and this was a normal day. The only reason i was able to do this is because i had the access to the money and supply non stop. So when someone says something like years they are most likely telling the truth.

50 hours, 300 mg addy. swim is amazed that he is eating after all that and about to go to sleep for the night. it feels like a miracle.

4 days and 4 nights (96+ hours) on meth, with no sleep and little to eat or drink.

Edit: Oops, I just realised I've already replied to this thread. Damn memory. :)

60x 30mg morphine + 60x 10mg methadone + 60x 1mg alprazolam + 60x 2mg clonazepam + 30x 1mg lorazepam + 30x 10mg diazepam

+shrooms, coke, cyclobenzaprine, methylphenidate, adderall, barbs, and cannabis.

Within a two-month time span. Living in my Volvo. Good times.

I guess you don't understand heroin. I can attest for six months straight i was high on heroin 24/7. When i woke up i got high, lunch time i got high, dinner time i got high, and i got high before i went to bed.. and this was a normal day. The only reason i was able to do this is because i had the access to the money and supply non stop. So when someone says something like years they are most likely telling the truth.

you must be fuckin rich to be able to buy enough junk to keep a continuous high for six straight months. not even one sober moment in those six months? damn

The past 10 months of basically being opiated for my waking hours. Probably going to rehab though.

ive pretty much taken something everyday for the last 7 years. started with heavy weed smoking, then weed and alcohol, then heroin/opiates now just alcohol. addiction is a strange thing.

2 week long amphetamine binge (adderall)

3 month long marijuana binge
(not sure if that counts lol)

I think different people have different ideas about what a "binge" actually is.

When I was using methamphetamine every single day, but still sleeping and going about my usual daily activities, I didn't consider that a binge. But when I'd use methamphetamine continually without sleeping, eating, or leaving the house, I'd definitely call that a binge!

If I could remember than I could tell ya, but what I do know is I have not been sober in its true sense for over 2 years. I would consider not being dependent on a drug sober, but with weed/alcohol its too much off a blur to give a accurate answer.

2 1/2 years of heavy drinking at college followed by 2 years of copious amounts of medical mj 24-7, benzo addiction, ecstasy, opiates, and lsd

..follow that with this year, which has been ADD med (d-amphetamine) addiction, a good amount of crystal meth, bzp, cocaine, crack, mdma plus more opiates and benzos than ever before....

Longest I've stayed up is about 6 days, longest I've been high is about a year.