• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

3 day LSD
2 week Opium
2 day cocaine
2 day MDMA
3 day Amphetamines (Adderal 30mg XR)
I wouldn't count this as a binge but I was awake for around 50hrs after dosing 5-MeO-aMT sold as LSD...... blast that fuck, SCOOOOT

those are the short-binges I've done

Besides smoking weed every day, I never really consistently did any drugs for more than about a week or so without taking some sort of break. I try to practice at least some responsibility. Even when I do drugs for multiple days in a row, I only dose at certain times. I practically never dose in the morning, unless I use an upper to wake me up, and usually try to limit my dosages to small-medium size dosages so as to not go overboard

I had a couple weekend long binges on coke, and a week long binge on dope which had me doing around 2-4 bags a day. After doing 5 and getting sick the next day, I decided to moderate a bit better

been smokin weed multiple times everyday for 5-6 years but yes there were times when i would say i wasnt high so thats for yall to judge on whether or not thats binge worthy but

the longest i have stayed continuesly slanted was prob from friday afternoon till sunday night ( a legit 48 hours) a few years back. i took a bunch of hydro and xanax fri night then got coked out n drank n watched the sun rise, took xanax to sleep and slept for 4 hours and woke up to more hydro all day Sat repeatedly dosed then did the whole blow thing again, and again took xanax for the come down, got very little sleep then woke up and you guessed it took a healthy dose of hydro and did so again after lunch and then at about 8-9 o clock i passed out, no xanax necessary

There have been months in the past where every weekend I'd be barred out on xannies.

Then for like two weeks i did nothing but soma.

Four day meph binge.

The one I'm currently on. It started June 16th and hasn't shown any signs of remorse. Who knows what the future holds. But I know it's gonna be good.

4 years on tramado hash and alcohol. Recently it's been heroin and methadone so im pretty much always on something. Dont forget the weekly DXM trip. once in a while E rolls, a few weeks of random MDPV binges, 2 years of pretty heavy ritalin addiction and a few meth pills once in a while. Always high on something, not a single sober moment, Id say around 5years continuesly.

Last edited:
4 or 5 days (I lost count) on pure meth. Continually high with no sleep and little food.

Not something I'd care to repeat, as it ended with me doing time in the local psych hospital. :\

I once stayed up all night doing an 8 ball of coke for two days and one night. Lol I dont know how people go longer than that, by the end my vision was literally looking like this:

nightmare.jpg

to all the people saying months and years get real. I'm not doubting you were completely fucked up most of the time but there had to have been some sober moments in there. I'm talking about a stretch of time where you were continuously high by consuming more drugs before you ever had a chance to come down

i have not had a day were i did not take a drug. Im fucked up passing out in the night and the first thing i do as my eyes open the next morning is take more drugs.

^ i hear yah man even if its not a hard drug, i am least high on weed everyday including all the hard drugs i do.

My longest alcohol binge was probably a week of straight drunkenness, longest opiate binge probably a month of day after day after day use, 6 months of general addiction, cocaine 4 days, dxm 2 weeks non stop, amphetamines 2 years day after day (low dose at first but it got pretty serious after a few months). The longest I've gone without sleep is 6 days.

there was one week where I was high the entire time, even though I wasn't smoking constantly I'd smoke 2-3 times a day and just remain high which was odd

there was a 3 month time span where I did E pretty much every other day, as well as various other drugs, but I wasn't fucked up 24/7 (although it was pretty close) so I don't count that

and a few 2 day coke and adderall binges

About 30 months. It wasnt the same substance each day (various tryptamines and phenethylamines, ketamine, methylone, a large amount of benzos, an occasional morphine, barbituates, coke, amphetamines, booze,etc); but not a day went by that I didnt get wasted on something...

That was also the period I did dumb shit like shooting heroin (only once) and 2c's.