The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^There aint shit(worth while) going on in woodland hills. You probley need to expand your search to surrounding cities to find more than weed/Xtc.

I have a question for people buying dope in the LA/OC area. Does anyone else get coke automatically when you buy your dope? Like I have for the past 6 months been copping balloons in Pomona, and these are dime balloons of very good tar, but whats funny and something I have never seen is that they give you a balloon or a little foil of coke with your dope. Like one spot I go to they sell you a dime balloon, and inside the balloon there is the normal piece of tar wrapped in grocery plastic, but along with this you get a tiny foil ball in the balloon with enough coke for one good speedball. The other spot I go to the dude sells the normal dime balloon of good tar, but without even asking for it, he automatically gives you another balloon with a nice shot of coke. Like for each balloon of dope you buy, you get a free bag of coke. Basically, a ready made, user friendly speedball. I have only ever seen this in the city of Pomona also. Never any where else and I have copped dope all over Southern Cali. Anyone else been coming across this free coke when you buy your dope deal the mexicans doing lately? I personally love it as speedballs and myself make a very happy couple lol

I have a question for people buying dope in the LA/OC area. Does anyone else get coke automatically when you buy your dope? Like I have for the past 6 months been copping balloons in Pomona, and these are dime balloons of very good tar, but whats funny and something I have never seen is that they give you a balloon or a little foil of coke with your dope. Like one spot I go to they sell you a dime balloon, and inside the balloon there is the normal piece of tar wrapped in grocery plastic, but along with this you get a tiny foil ball in the balloon with enough coke for one good speedball. The other spot I go to the dude sells the normal dime balloon of good tar, but without even asking for it, he automatically gives you another balloon with a nice shot of coke. Like for each balloon of dope you buy, you get a free bag of coke. Basically, a ready made, user friendly speedball. I have only ever seen this in the city of Pomona also. Never any where else and I have copped dope all over Southern Cali. Anyone else been coming across this free coke when you buy your dope deal the mexicans doing lately? I personally love it as speedballs and myself make a very happy couple lol

Same with the honduranians in denver. I am like "hey amigo un blanco para libre por favor. If I buy over $40 worth of dope they will throw me some free bags of white. Good stuff=D

^^ Yeah, I don't even ask for the white and I get it. Like for every balloon of tar you buy, you get a nice little pinch of coke with it either wrapped in foil in the same balloon or in another balloon by itself. Say you buy 3 balloons of tar, you get 3 little things of coke with it, if you get 4 balloons of tar you get 4 cokes with it and etc. I've never seen this before except in this city. I've had dealers that sold both black and white but you didn't get free white when you bought black, you had to buy each separately. It's seem like a long standing tradition to sell dope like this in Pomona. I've met like 5-6 dealers in Pomona who all do the free balloon of coke for every balloon of dope you buy. I actually haven't met anyone who doesn't do it like this lol. It works out great for me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
been clean since August but had to get in here. the final good hit with good shit from LA was superbowl sunday in february 2009. picked up from usual spot, took less than 5 minutes, delivery, reliable source, those were the days. texture: hard chunky brown w/blackish spots, wrapped in balloons. not that gooey crap. 2 Paks, 13 ballons per pak. shot three turds at once (approx $30 worth) and damn near came close to feeling like my very first time on opiates. some of you call it "fire" but i never once heard that term in LA. i think all of us, that is to say sincere junkies, are forever chasing that first opiate sensation, right? so downtown LA chiva scene has changed?? probably not really. i never saw such bullshit and heavenly heroin wrapped so tightly in several city blocks as downtown, considering how the area is loaded with city-cams monitoring everything. and i don't know why anyone would wanna mix fine chiva with crack/coke or anything else (except weed afterwards) if this aint one helluva trigger

wow, you don't know why someone would mix chiva with coke/crack? You got a lot to learn man. Dope and coke is like the yin and yang of hard drugs. I can't think of anything which feels as good as a good solid speedball. The two just go so perfectly together. Also, thats cool your getting 13 bags in a pack. The last few times I copped a pack in LA it was only 11 to a pack. It was good though so I didn't care.

This is my first experience with tar, being used to powder from the east, but does tar always kind of melt when you open the balloon and leave some out? I'll do like half a balloon and leave some on a bottle cap and when i come back it's always a little melted. Weird.

One more question: what's the syringe situation in southern california? I was getting them at a Rite Aid but apparently their policy changed overnight so now I'm shit out of luck. Where do I go? And if there's alreay a thread about this could someone give me the link?

Is there anything else out here in the LA area, or have I pretty much found all that I'm going to? Do you fellow LA bluelighters agree with me that the Mexican tar 1 and 2 is the best stuff you can buy? Or is there some more awesome stuff floating around the city in areas I haven't mentioned?

Yeah, theres good stuff floating around but you'll have to seek it out. And yes, its also of the black tar variety.

So far in my hunt. I've found both the powders you're talking about and they both suck IMO. I've come in with two of the three tars and I like both of them. I still haven't found anything in the valley but I'm keepng my eyes peeled because gas is a bitch. Come to think of it I haven't even found my own connect. I'm going through friends but hopefully I'll be off this shit soon.
I'm trying to move back to Memphis soon and get on suboxone. Dope always starts out fun for me but then ends horribly and the goal is to nip it before it ends

Just a reminder, please do not use this board/forum/thread, etc. to source drugs.

we allow general availability topics as long as they don't get any more specific than city name. your statement "You can find heroin in Los Angeles" is within the guidelines based on that.

if you're looking to find drugs, we can't help. if you're looking to buy or sell them you should also locate the nearest exit. questions that pursue any of those ends will likely be considered sourcing. have a look through the guidelines - they sum up our position here pretty well.

shoot me a pm if you want to talk about this more... for now... los angeles heroin!

What's the heroin scene like in downtown Los Angeles in 2010??

Here we go. Have often wondered why so few active LA heroin Bluelighters getting in on the LA heroin threads. Wait, because there are none. Or none worth reading. Why? Because many LA users are on the nod, homeless and scattered across LA with no computer access. Am not from street culture, more of a middle-class junkie; always had money for "chiva" (Latino street slang for heroin).

The first action when arriving in LA was chasing down heroin (had lots of free time). Began in Venice, was directed to a Methadone clinic, then found a guy who gave the exact location. Then began a year long love affair with chiva. Using insufflation for several months and being very happy but found in time that water-snorting ate up supply too quickly. Then developed the courage to IV. It was more economical to IV and the buzz more intense, obviously. Learned to boot alone and use alone, never ever wanting to share my chiva.

All the available heroin in LA is Black Tar type. Some types so mild you barely felt it, some so damn good it was indescribable. The point is the police station was only two blocks away and hard/soft drugs are everywhere, people smoking, snorting, shooting on the sidewalk. The cops don't seem to even bother with weed dealers down there.

You get street-wise quickly, you listen to the people who help you track it down, you listen to their advice, and met some cool people, some generous, and some who rip you off but you learn quickly how to wheel and deal and who to look for at the right time of day.

Until finding a proper connection all chiva was obtained from sidewalk dealers. Once a reliable connect is found the problems are over; could drive in and out with good stuff within 5-10 minutes. Cops were in full view, it was a heady experience, getting away with it was itself pleasurable. The drive home to the safe suburbs also pleasant.

If you know Los Angeles, and you do heroin, or have done it, then YOU know the exact area I'm talking about based on the above info.

Question: what is chiva like now in that area?? Texture?? I heard about the "crackdown" last year but hell, that happens every year down there doesn't it?? Anyway, this thread is for Chiva Heads only, those people who live or have lived in LA area, not just west-coast types but real LA chiva lovers and users specifically, current and former. Are YOU on Bluelight?? If so, comment on what's happening in the downtown scene...

What's the heroin scene like in downtown Los Angeles in 2010??

I've been involved in the LA (downtown/south central) dope scene for around 5-6 years now and can add something even though I don't use daily anymore and am not really "in" the scene per say anymore, just chip. Downtown is nothing like it was 3-4 years ago. Back then downtown was full of fire tar/brown powder and it was super easy to cop. There was a certain intersection in downtown where you couldn't walk through there without having like 15 cholos asking you if your looking for chiva. Its different now though. That intersection now is set up with a camera and you would be stupid to try anything.

I know exactly what area you were talking about in your post and from my experience only the newbies go there to cop because of how easy it is get dope there when your not familair with the area. To be vague and not to source, the area you mentioned in your post is skidrow and from my experience, skid row dope is either going to be complete garbage or not even dope, or a very small chance of getting some fire. Most of the times I ended up copping in the skids the dope was over priced and not as good as other parts of downtown or LA. Again, this was a few years back when I was a regular on skidrow and shit could have changed, but from what I know, I wouldnt cop there. Theres lots of better spots in the city.

At the moment, I am getting some very potent tar a little south of downtown which is just some completely killer dope. I don't have a tolerance as I don't have a daily habit anymore, and considering I always have some level of suboxone in my system, a .1 shot will have been nodding and puking all day. Some ridiculously potent shit.

^^^Brown powder (either real mexican brown or tar that has been powderized) is available in LA, though not as common as tar. 4-5 years ago all I could get in LA was balloons of fine tan powder which knocked me on my ass. Now the brown powder isn't as prevalent and most of the dope in LA is tar. In terms of white #4 dope, I have heard its all over Southern Cali but its not being sold on the streets and you have to know the right people and they will only sell it in bulk.

yea i gotcha, kinda like that in chi its bout who you know, ill find the sweet spot soon enuff

Nah i'm saying there are dope spots all around for good tar but if you want #4 powder you just have to know the right people like you said. But its around for sure but good tar is just as good as good powder.

very tru man, very tru commin from chi all this tar talk business is new to me, but found some this weekend that was pretty damn good.

Nah i'm saying there are dope spots all around for good tar but if you want #4 powder you just have to know the right people like you said. But its around for sure but good tar is just as good as good powder.

My experience isn't as good as yours. Everything I've come across the last three months has just gotten smaller and stepped on more. It's sad. I used to be able to get these delicious black tar chunks, but it's disappeared around here. I've just been getting those brown vinegary chunks. They're decent, but not like they were a year or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.