• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The female dealer - an Aussie phenomenon? your thoughts/views/experiences...

hyroller

Bluelighter
Well well.

Time to get topical on the gender front for a minute, and I think this one will have some interesting avenues for discussion.

Is it just me, or do many more ovary-bearing individuals seem to be emerging in the great drug dealing game nowadays?

I'm not really talking about the big players (pounds of gear, thousands of pills etc) because I wouldn't have any exposure to that sort of thing. But mostly the small-timers, i.e. out in clubs, or who do domestic gatherings and stuff and run around organising stuff for their mates and contacts.

Two years ago, I didn't hear of/meet/see nearly as many chicks in the biz as I do now. And I'm not just talking about the ones who are helping out their boyfriends or what not, but ones who buy and sell on their own terms. It seems pretty clever if you ask me - I mean, out in a club, for instance, partygirls who look and act like everyone else do not attract the kind of attention that blokes who skulk in the shadows on their own, tend to do.

It also seems to be happening at an increasingly young age... no surprises there, after all that's how it all starts (wanting to move enough to cover your own - the movie 'The Wackness' springs to mind, even though it was set in 1970s America). Although you just need to look at that young bloke who got caught with 150 pingers (aged 23), to know it is a youth-based phenomena.

I brought this up with one of my mates the other day, and he said the female dealers he knew were the sorts of 'rough as guts' women you wouldn't ever fuck with (quote, unquote). I think it's just interesting. Personally the most effective and hassle-free dealing experiences I've had have involved women. In fact I don't think I've ever had a chick rip me off....which is a pretty good ratio.

Any other thoughts?

I know a few. They usually have a lotta guys behind 'em and if you fuck with them - you won't be walking for awhile.

pretty much.

i guess there is a somewhat greater likelihood of getting pounced, if you aren't seen to be as capable of self-defence. but like you say, the aftermath would be highly undesirable.

and lol - Weeds? damn, i have spent too much of my life living under a rock. heh

They are rare and usually only doing it to help friends and not really for the $$$

But the odd occasion I met a chick dealing in the city and I was like aren't you scared of getting robbed or something she laughed and said someone tried one time and my boys nearly killed him.

Apparently police dont give much attention to the women and as it is rare to see a women dealing but these days alots changed.

haha yeh ive come across quite a few at raves. the ones ive seen have been candy ravers and all plurry and offer a pretty good price.

also alot of guys use their gfs to hold their pills while they do the dealing

There you have it - haha

Feel sorry for the chick who got busted in the middle of her wedding - very, very harsh.

I've found girls to be more reasonable with price, too. Never had an issue with quality either.

Perhaps something to do with self-preservation? hmm.

Nice to see some equality in the workplace filtering through to the illicit trades also :p bound to happen eventually i spose!!!

kingpin007 said:
They are rare and usually only doing it to help friends and not really for the $$

What are you basing this on? IME this is absolutely not correct.
I'm not sure if this is something emerging in the last 2 years, it's seemed pretty constant the 6 years I've been in drug circles.
I don't know, I think a lot of people, male and female think about dealing once they get into drugs, as a sort of logical progression.
Maybe the fact that I'm female myself means I have more contact with female dealers than a male would, I don't know.

I used to know a chick in broady she was up to her eyeballs in the underworld could lay her hands on bricks and large blocks of pingers and you could find her runin wild on chappel all weekend best dealer I ever had once she got pinched wit a hydro set up runnin in the crib but she was not dettered whilste high as a kite on everybody favorite love drug i made a pass at her 1 chappell nite she said no what a shame as for a bird in her 40,s she was smokin !!!!!
a good friend too

Last edited by a moderator:
I've known a few chick dealers in the game. Varying from randoms to my mates partners. No where near as many girls in the game as guys, but they're there.

only known one. a really rough lady a 50yr old heroin dealer. had kids too and shit. here (well at least in high school) hardly any girls really do drugs nevermind dealing.

My mates mum deals weed and sometimes other shit. Ive never bought anything off a female tho.

My girlfriend tried for a few years, didnt work too well, ate all her profits and ended up in a pretty bad way. Now i dont know any.

I know girls who deal at raves and shit, but never just casually in real life.

A large quantity of dealers around my area are female. Though most of them are selling for their boyfriend or mate.etc

Females tend to be more reliable I've found.

pretty much everyone I know says that.

although as someone pointed out in the other thread - there tends to be a bit more of a covert/paranoid attitude.. lol.. which personally works fine for me.. hell i don't know why people would want to be knowingly obvious about that sort of thing.

although i did know one chick who went to the lengths of getting a camera installed on her front door and everything. wouldn't open the door to anyone, got a mad case of the heebee jeebees one night when a pizza delivery driver got the wrong address and knocked on her door. lol

I've not noticed any change, always known girls dealing from the plury candy raver types whipping a shitload out from under the too too, to rough as guts older women you would be nuts to fuck with. I have to agree on the covert/paranoid attitude comment, I've known to many female pseudonyms to even try remember.