• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The female dealer - an Aussie phenomenon? your thoughts/views/experiences...

When 'ice' was in it's peak in Brisbane amongst man a people i know/knew one of the biggest delaers I knew was chick.
Most unsuspecting person you would ver meet considering her drug of choice, lets say for someone who wasn't preggers she could have easily gotten away with shopping in the maternity dpt maybe twice over no worries, yet the pipe may as well have been glued to her mouth. Don't know what happened to her in the end.

My "friend"s regular contact for speed, and pills is a chick.
Also, he has bought off female dealers other times, mainly just for weed, I have the feeling that a lot of them are doing it because of their boyfriend, or husband.

I know one or two chicks who sometimes buy like 10 or 20 pills and resell in 1s or 2s but mostly i see them just doing the middleman thing and handing over the gear/taking the cash. nothing major or anything, 1-2 pills sometimes 10 packs, just helping out their male friend/bf.

That said the chicks i have in mind are pretty rough, i wouldnt fk with them haha.

I know a few females that have been playing the game for a while now ranging from pushing in the clubs to pushing up the line and in the whole area of drug types... It doesn't just have to be a males game it never has been it all comes down to how badly you want the money or how bad your addiction is.

I think there was some article about 12 months back though that had something saying in it that the number of female dealers have been rising in numbers or something along those lines. It's somewhere here on BL so I'm sure with a thorough search it would be found.

I know of one chick that controls the flow of pills through a club and has runners working for her and stuff... She's pretty big time though and a bit hot so I tend to not go near her lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
swim used to know a chick in broady she was up to her eyeballs in the underworld could lay her hands on bricks and large blocks of pingers and you could find her runin wild on chappel all weekend best dealer swim ever had once she got pinched wit a hydro set up runnin in the crib but she was not dettered whilste high as a kite on everybody favorite love drug i made a pass at her 1 chappell nite she said no what a shame as for a bird in her 40,s she was smokin !!!!!
a good friend too

So that makes you about 40 and you use the swim talk? :\ Or you just like older birds :p

I've definitely known a few. A friend recently got very lucky and escaped jail time for being caught with a large number of pills on her, don't think she'll be going down that career path again.

IMHO women are just as good, if not often much better, than men at two things that are really important to surviving in this line of work; avoiding the attention of law enforcement and having enough sense not to go crazy on their product. =D

Also, for female addicts, dealing drugs is one of the few ways they can make enough money to fund their habits without having to sell themselves to men in various forms. :\

The female dealers I've known have also been infinitely more reliable than the guys. :p

For example one that I knew already owned her own house by the time she started dealing. If nothing else, selling drugs was simply an extension of the entrepreneurial drive she had applied to every area of her life before drugs came along.

I used to know a hot drug dealer chick she would give me drugs for sex.
very different type of dealer i tell u.

Also, for female addicts, dealing drugs is one of the few ways they can make enough money to fund their habits without having to sell themselves to men in various forms. :\

you hit the nail on the head right there.

it is refreshing to be able to communicate with people who aren't too off their heads to do swift, simple business.

they just don't have such a knack for giving the run-around, thank god.

lol@swim talk
i remember some dudes having a conversation a little while back, about whether or not they'd date a chick if she was a dealer - after some umming and uhhing i think they concluded that it depended on what she dealt :p

i remember some dudes having a conversation a little while back, about whether or not they'd date a chick if she was a dealer - after some umming and uhhing i think they concluded that it depended on what she dealt :p

Least you got yourself a reliable source.

I have known a few female dealers in my time. A lot more male though. The chicks have ranged from hard ass types, to high school chicks to friends and acquantences mums who sold weed. At one point in high school there was 3 kids in my year level who would have weed at school to deal every single day, 2 were chicks.
Haven't noticed a difference in quality, reliability or price in regards to an overall trend, it varied with the dealer just like it does with males.

if the dealer is smokin hot you will spend more money with her and complain less there is less ego involved wit chicks to so problems occur less

in my experience i have seen quite a few female dealers in clubs, especially asians. i reckon those hard asian gangs really like having a cute small asian girl selling their drugs, i would too, a tiny lil 5 foot tall cute friendly chinese chick is a lot more aproachable than a big hard triad dude. they would always have protection and back up though for sure...

one of the security dobbed this chick i know in to the cops last week, they literally came into the club and marched right up to her...found an arseload of cash, but she was just bloody lucky she didn't have anything on her.
that guard annoys the shit out of me though, he goes around asking ppl who he thinks are dealers for a $200 'cut' in exchange for them being able to 'run the floor'. fucken dodge!
but yeah suffice to say her entourage were less than impressed.

well tbh.
i have 3 main suppliers.

1 for lsd / shards
1 for pills / whizz
1 for pills only.

in all 3 cases there is a female involved. the 1st one is a couple, a guy and a girl..
second one i first met the female, she was hooking me up in a time of need. ie a birthday. then when i asked her randomly for whizz i met her boyfriend whose a major amphet fiend.
and finally.. the third one. shes a lovely girl. shes always out at the club i go to, if you rock up with nothing, rest assured, she'll have something at least decent, and considering shes selling in a club, doesnt charge through the nose.

probably better if more girls get into it, you'd be less likely to get dogged by some dodgy scab necked shard dealer making up weight by putting rock salt in the bag and stabbing you for complaining... lol

Yeah i had a mad hookup in Europe who were a couple. I find the couples are the best obviously cos thats how they make a living. Shame they got busted and both are in jail now. The female got 2 years and the male got 6 years. The male had previous convictions in the past tho. They got done with bout 20 000 pills and a few kilos of weed and couple of grams of gas.

It was an awesome hookup. They sold to the whole club and the state. They wernt the people ud wanna fuck with. They had connections with the eastern european maffia. I didnt know what happened to them untill i read the news online and saw there name and the place they were from. I only heard rumors from people as too what happened to them. Apparently it was a setup, still dont know what happened except they were in a car at the time of the bust and commandos surrounded them. Shame really.

i know a few girls in it
cpl of them just push for mates to cover their own but another gets by the truckload
you wouldnt suspect any of them if you saw them on the street but i you fucked them over youd sure know bout it

The past two times i've bought ketamine (this is south west U.K) it's been from ladies, and to generalise enormously, i'd say women make better dealers ;) They've sold decent stuff, on weight, pretty cheap.... I'm pretty sure both were trying to fund ket addictions n were dealing clubs and pubs with their boyfriends/mates though.

I always get hippy chicks offering me md and acid and whatever at festivals, I do think women can seem more innocent when dealing, which is probably why there are relatively few of the real street variety. Women selling addictive drugs daily would have to be pretty tough, or really trust their customers ima thinking. Yep, so definitely not just an Aussie phenomenon, but fo sho, Aussie girls got spirit! :D

woot 1000 posts %)

Young females are the dealers of choice in Melbourne. Less likely to be targetted by police on appearance basis, usually transient involvement to supplement legit income and 'take a walk on the wildside' without delusions of gangster grandeur which befall most young blokes.

Makes them a very attractive proposition for those interested in making money from their enterprise rather than exclusively wanking on as so many do.

For a real life case study, who would you prefer to employ: The young uni drop out bloke who wants your job and whose business acumen is based on watching Scarface several times, or the young girl with a job like hairdressing or bartending who parties hard on the weekend and is looking to make that a cheaper experience?

The real life wash up of the above is that the guy was convicted of multiple trafficking offences before he turned 21, and the girl is still dealing coke now several years later, unharassed and unknown.

Last edited: