• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

^ yes but its also not a social thread ;)
lets keep it to stamps and stamp related chit chat only please!

Stamp: Red Line
Picture: It actually only says Red and then has a line graphic underneath it with two arrows at each end of the line. But the dealer called it Redline.
Color: Bags were yellow and the wide fat bags with a different-ish clear bag holding it, a little weird looking but whatever. Dope color what off-white/barely tan with and a little bit flakey.
Quantity: 5/10
Quality: 7/10 - pretty bangin. On par with the Nightmare shit I usually get. Not as good as the Mail Out but then again the Mail Out was some of the best dope I ever got. Copped the Redline a block from where I got the Mail Out in Camden. 3 bags has me feeling nice.

Camden dope is on FIRE right now!

Those two tone multicolor red and green GUCCI stamped bags that I posted and rated a few days back are absolute FIRE!!!! Called my dude and he said he has them again i was so excited so I picked up some more again tonite, they are such a good product I am stocking up on these terrific potent bags. If you happen to come across these get them while they are out there. This summer is a gonna be a crazy good one, hopefully there is more good bags to come, but right now going around p-town at the moment the best bags you can get your hands on are the FEDEX and the GUCCI for sure, so get them and stock up if you come across them def the most potent product out there. Also be careful with them they are so strong it is very easy to OD on them if you boot too many. Good luck and be safe yall. Peace=D

Stamp name: 570
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: 3 (sticks to bag)
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 5
Quantity of Product: 5
Quality of Product: 6 (nothing great)

My guy had these for like a month. I'm so glad they're gone. I feel sorry for you. They were so harsh on my nose. Nastiest cut and half the diesel is stuck to the side of the bag. Garbage

Stamp name: 18th ave

color: Blue

graphic: None

quanity: 6

quality: 4

other: Always my last resort, i make a call and 10 min later its in front of me, only reason i sometimes will grab a few..

stamp name: Boston george

color: Green

quanity: 5

quality: 5

other: Just barely average

stamp name: Death race

color: Red

graphic: Yes, i forget what it was

quality: 6

other: Decent/avg

Stamp name: 18th ave

color: Blue

quanity: 6

quality: 4

other: Always my last resort, i make a call and 10 min later its in front of me, only reason i sometimes will grab a few..

stamp name: Boston george

color: Green

quality: 5

other: Just barely average

stamp name: Death race

color: Red

graphic: Yes, i forget what it was

quality: 6

other: Decent/avg

about 3 months ago, those 18th ave. stamps were fire. But the last few times i had them, they were garbage.

Stamp name:TRUE RELIGION

Stamp Graphic (if any):BUDDHA

Color and Consistency/texture of Product:GREY AND CRUMBLY,IS THAT A WORD? CRUMBLY?

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:THESE ARE THE 4 FOLD BAGS.STAMP IS ALITTLE SMDUGY
Quantity of Product:7

Quality of Product:6.8 down from a solid 8

Other comments:This is the second batch Ive had of this stamp.On the first go around,shit was great.The long lost cousin of the green lady stamp that was out a yr ago or thereabouts.
Shits solid but It definitely fell from the first batch..hoping itll reclaim its original identity.

Then Game Time bags i talked about on the top of this page have gone downhill recently. They were great a couple days ago, real full and good quality, now the bags are fucking skimp as hell, shitty quality, and pretty much all the dope sticks to the bag and you have to scrap it off forever. Not fun to do while dope sick. Had to shoot up 3 (only ammount i had) to even feel slightly good, no nod or good rush at all. Just goes to show how quality can change so fast, same dudes I got the good shit from too. Sucks, they just lost a customer though.

Stamp: Just a picture of a smiley face
Graphic: Smiley face in blue ink
Count: 10/10 easily the biggest bags I have ever come across
Quality: 7/10 pretty good shit. Def above average easily.
Color: Tanish white like sand on the beach
Packing: neat with littlle half inch long by quarter inch wide pieces of white paper tape holding the bags closed.

Pick this dope up if you can. You'll be satisfied. I'd say it's almost fire and the bags are the biggest I've seen.

I had the 18th ave bags ( which i got on 18th haha) were totally fire and fat count. That was like 5 months ago. I'd imagine by now they've been either laying are or cut to shit.

Fedex is FIRE, love that shit...

Anyway,

Name: METH POWDER
Color: green
Graphic: None
Count: Average
Quality, 1/SHIT

Avoid at all costs. I gave someone my money to get me some d and this is what they came back with. Thats exactly why I never do that. You can look at these bags and its instantly obvious that they are garbage.

Anyway,

Quality, 1/SHIT

Avoid at all costs. I gave someone my money to get me some d and this is what they came back with. Thats exactly why I never do that. You can look at these bags and its instantly obvious that they are garbage.

I know that fuckin feeling.

/seriously, who calls a bag of diesel, meth powder? lol

Another bag to avoid:

Name: Energizer
Color: Blue Stamp
Count: bags are very big
Quality: 0, straight up yayo, thats right yayo... did 4 bags thinkin it was some regular diesel and all of a sudden WAH WAH WAH WAH i was like to the person I was with ohhh shit I did way too much hurry up and start driving to st josephs Im about to die!! But then I realized it was just a coke rush. God damn did that suck. I bought like 2.5 b's from what i thought was a reliable source and got coke.

Anyway,

Quality, 1/SHIT

You are completly correct those Meth Powder bags are absolute garbage, as you say one look at the bag and you can tell it will be shit, the wax bag is super thin and extremly flimsy and cheap.Its the flimsyest and thinest I have seen I a long ass time! I tried to taste a little bit of it it tasted just like powdered milk and a mixute of SHIT!!, I doubt there was any dope in them at all they were mad mad mad cut and dilluted. Those fuckers that packed them up, just poured baby formula into the bags just to sell them. I was lucky I only got 2 of those shitty bags included in a bundle when I copped, Luckily the rest were FEDEX and those were awesome and super product as everyone knows. Advice to all if you see those green METH POWDER bags stay the hell away, You will not get high at all. It is complete bunk ass BULLSHIT!! Be safe and smart, peace out people! :D

/seriously, who calls a bag of diesel, meth powder? lol.

I think they were refering to Methadone not crytal meth as you may think.., So I feel the name meth powder is a good name IMO for a stamp. But they ruined it making them a shitty cut batch like those bags, If they were good bags and potent product the name would be excellent and would def stick and get around.. :)

The Meth Powers over the summer were the best bags I got.

They were some of the best bags I've ever had actually.

/seriously, who calls a bag of diesel, meth powder? lol

Another bag to avoid:

Name: Energizer
Color: Blue Stamp
Count: bags are very big
Quality: 0, straight up yayo, thats right yayo... did 4 bags thinkin it was some regular diesel and all of a sudden WAH WAH WAH WAH i was like to the person I was with ohhh shit I did way too much hurry up and start driving to st josephs Im about to die!! But then I realized it was just a coke rush. God damn did that suck. I bought like 2.5 b's from what i thought was a reliable source and got coke.

Shit man, how could have not recognized that awful nail polish remover scent of coke right away? I'm guessing you must have booted it? That does suck though. I'd rather be dope sick than high on coke.

Got an awesome stamp for my birthday, today!

My boyfriend had already gone and picked up some Smoking Guns by the time I got out of school.

This stamp hasn't changed at all. It's still some really bangin shit.

And I'm just happy to be wrecked on my birthday =D