Roll Call - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_XTC

Bluelighter
I think that I'm the only Alabama Bluelighter on here...correct me if I'm wrong.

edit: I'm a New Yorker now but I guess I won't delete my post since I'm the thread starter :) Have fun Bama kids =D

Last edited:
Birmingham/MOntgomery ---here....
Atl-alien originally but lived in AL for a few years... Went to the first party in B'ham (playground).. Helped set up for most of the early ones with Harmony Prod...

I'd rather not say where I'm from.
Cause it just sux down here.
But it's not so bad being two hours from NOLA.

I never thought there were this many alabama kids on bluelight... WOW!
WE should all meet up at the next big alabama party..
If there is such a thing?
[ 30 January 2002: Message edited by: BiGwIdOwNuGgEts ]

In Mobile as well....
As far as the Mobile scene, it's not that great to me. Being from Panama City, the clubs downtown can't hold a candle to the club scene in PC. Haven't been to the Blue Planet in a while, but I know most of the clubs downtown play that "club-techno" music...like remixing Lynard Skynard or whatever. If they played the stuff we prefer to dance to, they'd lose business. Any of you Mobilians know if Blue Planet spins good tunes all night? (aka, no rap or booty music)

well, blue planet is kind of hit or miss as far as music goes. however, i have found that they usually play their best after about 2am when all the silly drunks start to clear out.
as far as the mobile club scene goes,it's personally one of my favorites.

Howdy!
I'm in T-Town also. I don't like the football games
because of the traffic- and people parking in your yard

blue planet blows, along with masquerades for the most part, and confilth............er confettis.
i was at zoolu this weekend, pretty good show. kid koala rocked.

i was just saying that considering the club scene that mobile has to offer, blue planet is the best choice.
i heard rabbit in the moon caused a bunch of bad trips to occur.

Mystie! Finally someone as far back in the sticks as I am! Your right games do suck, glad I don't live close to the stadium. Unfortunatly I work very close.

Sure there are party kids in alabama, we just ride tractors to our raves and take our next of kin as our date!!

Status
Not open for further replies.