post pics of ur dj set up

Red Arrow

Bluelight Crew
368289565a9782724674o.jpg

speakers directly besides the turntables? doesnt look better to me...

What's wrong with the speakers next to the turntables?

Your post might mean something else, that's how I read it.

because if you turn the speakers up really loud, the sytems of your turntables catch the vibrations & fuck up your sound.

you will notice a + in sound quality, really worth the hassle in my opinion.

btw, because of the same cause its good not to put the speakers onto the same table as the turntables. vibrations + turntables = bad.
;)
have fun rockin the decks!

btw, because of the same cause its good not to put the speakers onto the same table as the turntables. vibrations + turntables = bad.
;)
have fun rockin the decks!

These are great. I have some 18" subs on my speakers which my turntables are stood straight on, I use these, blast the shit out of them and have no feedback problems.

Freefloat.jpg

^^ hooray for the microkorg :)
that and my Electribe MX are my bestfriends hahahahha

uh....it's okay...not as good as the radais (above the MK in the photo). I also just picked up a roland MC303 groovebox. thing is f*in hard to use!!!

^^ yaa i was looking into the 505 and went to a friends house to see his. I couldnt work the thing for SHIT!

:p

My mobile rig minus turntables. I only bring my tables if they're specifically requested and I charge extra for it.
rig1.jpg

My full sound and light rig. It wasn't the cleanest setup since the dancefloor pushed me back so close to the wall. I normally have the lights behind me and the speakers right beside the table. This is also after the event, hence the crap all over my table.

rig2.jpg

MC303 was my first piece of gear. I had a 1.5 hour live set using a single 303. man, those were the days. I got a 505, but never really got into it because I scored a free copy of Live very soon thereafter. haha, those grooveboxes were so much fun. the beam sensor thing on the 505 was so cool. I still have my 303 somewhere. I kind of fell like dusting it off now.

MC303 was my first piece of gear. I had a 1.5 hour live set using a single 303. man, those were the days. I got a 505, but never really got into it because I scored a free copy of Live very soon thereafter. haha, those grooveboxes were so much fun. the beam sensor thing on the 505 was so cool. I still have my 303 somewhere. I kind of fell like dusting it off now.

the cool thing about them is that they get rid of the need for a 808/909 and 303!

What kind of events do you do? The set up looks like something you would find at a 50th wedding anniversary or something!

Although then again, I have only been to a handful of raves in the USA so duno!