post pics of ur dj set up

I do lots of types of shows. This one was from a 450 person prom. I only use this rig for large corporate or school events. I have it scheduled for a military ball in April for 1,200 people, which will be awesome!

A wedding anniversary would never book that system because the upgrade from my basic system is pretty expensive.

I've played some raves with it, but really, there's no money in it. I spent six years only doing club gigs and never made nearly what I do in mobile work.

l_4cfb342d64324f97867dd959cb971d99.jpg

I do lots of types of shows. This one was from a 450 person prom. I only use this rig for large corporate or school events. I have it scheduled for a military ball in April for 1,200 people, which will be awesome!

A wedding anniversary would never book that system because the upgrade from my basic system is pretty expensive.

I've played some raves with it, but really, there's no money in it. I spent six years only doing club gigs and never made nearly what I do in mobile work.

I personally could never do the whole non-club DJing. It irritates me enough when you get the random pilled up person asking you to play tracks in a style you like, I could never stand around all night playing the same shit week after week. But yeah, there is no money in club DJing, I've played out quite a few times and have never been payed anything other than free entry into the club and maybe 1-2 pints. I'm pretty happy with that, it works out usually at about 20 quids worth of stuff for playing tracks I want to hear in a club I would have payed to get into anyway. But, I have a full time job so therefore don't need to make a living off of it. I like to keep it as a hobby. Knowing I have to perform to pay the rent would stress me out too much and I think I'd lose the love.

It's definitely a different world from club work. Honestly though, I like making people dance, even if it's not to music that I like. I have widely varying tastes though, so it's not that often that I play music that I truly hate. Top 40 rap and country are really the only things that make me want to hang a noose from my truss, I don't play either that often.