• JAMES-ON
  • MALL
  • SHELDON DRAKE
  • SOCKS & SANDALS
  • HAZMAAT
  • AFRIK PROPHET
  • BLUEGREEN
NYC'S HISTORIC CONCERT VENUE: RANDALL'S ISLAND
(rain or shine)There will be 8 seperate sound systems, six huge circus style tents. Nearly 700,000 visitors come each year to Randall's Island and Ward island for sports, recreation & environmentally educational activities. A 480 acre island 300 feet from Manhattan, it houses the legendary downing stadium which has seen such events as the lollapalooza, horde and warp tours. Randall's island offers. New York City rare open green space with numerous baseball, tennis, and golf fields. We are very pleased to be have been welcomed back after a successful and great event on April 20, 2002.
initial thread
second thread
~Erik
[ 30 September 2002: Message edited by: gmni13 ]

nah no ones goin, were just gonna ramble on and on in this thread talking about swiss cheese and secret ways to use pokemon cards as weapons....
boo is on the 12th(had to stay on topic somewhat ;) ) Even tho its gonna be a big empty lot...cuz NO ONES going :)

Oh your silliness my dear Strange One.
God forbid bl'ers go to this hellhole of a party/festival...
I thought it would be feta cheese no? Much better taste..
;)
~ReD

so the question on everybodies lips is, who is going to be the first one to fly me there for this party!!.. do *YOU* miss out on the chance for this oppurtunity!!.. I GIVE GOOD HEAD I PROMISE ;) .. LMFAO! ....
but seriously, please!! ;)

OMG.... I can't wait for this... not so much for the party... but to chill with some awesome peeps. Can't wait to see the permanent smile of none other than the uber chill "sir" Web. (reminisces back to Starscape)
I've been through so much shit this month..... there's nothing in this fucking world thats gonna be able to keep me from this party. I NEED this party!
Mmmm... feta's good but Gorgonzola rawks!!
-Teddy
[ 01 October 2002: Message edited by: Speekah Phreekah ]

Originally posted by Speekah Phreekah:
I've been through so much shit this month..... there's nothing in this fucking world thats gonna be able to keep me from this party. I NEED this party!
Mmmm... feta's good but Gorgonzola rawks!!
-Teddy

Same here, bro. Looks like I am driving with Toprocka and a cool ass non Bler. heheh. Sorry Coldshot can't come =/
We'll be sure to party for you, Kev.
Gorgonzola might rawk, but NOTHING beats ear cheese. =P
[ 01 October 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

i soooooooo wanna go....i was at skool'd
and it was the best...i wanna go to Boo
it looks like a great time...anyone from
skool'd remember a kid with a mohawk runnin
around??? if you do i am he...teehee...if
i do go to boo i am hoping to get more candy
and more hugs...woohoo...well take it ez
everyone...im new here if you cant tell

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:
Same here, bro. Looks like I am driving with Toprocka and a cool ass non Bler. heheh. Sorry Coldshot can't come =/
We'll be sure to party for you, Kev.
Gorgonzola might rawk, but NOTHING beats ear cheese. =P

No Kev!! :( Dammit, that sucks. There's no way he can go?
As for you, Toprocka, and a cool ass non BLer (Cheryl! :) yay!)... I can't wait to have (almost) all mah boys together in one place again. It's been since July dammit! I am bringing soooo many cameras with me to this whole weekend adventure, it's not even funny
So apparantly the plan for me is that Friday night I drive to CT w/ mah girl Allye and possibly our friend Chris, and stay in Hartford so we can visit the lovely Elle and Sesha... also, there is an excellent chance of one or both being willingly kidnapped and brought to Boo in the morning, each claims. :D See you all in Stamford!! Less than two weeks to go...
Oh, and nothing can beat brie cheese, or havarti dill. Yum yum. :)
Peace ~Katie

fuckabuncha-allyourcheeses. all your mozzerella are belong to maui.
so whos orderin pizza?

whats boo? I know none of this travesty you speak of. yay us!

Ah, see steve, you don't remember what boo is cause you have you mind on bigger and better things!!! :)
[ 01 October 2002: Message edited by: Icey ]

its a fucking shame this party ends so early, i wonder if theres anything to do in the city afterwords? :)

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:
Same here, bro. Looks like I am driving with Toprocka and a cool ass non Bler
A-HA!!!!!! so dave IS going :D yay! definetly #1 on my BL'ers i want to meet at boo :D
thanks to gmni13 for the break down in areas. good to know i will only have to run back in forth between 2 areas. though it seems my time will be equally divided :\ gotta catch feelgood, glaude, humpty-vission (same tent) and scott henry and dj irene (same tent) i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (and i do mean really ;) ) hope the set-times will not overlap too much. as long as i can catch ALL of dj irene and ALL of feelgood, i'll be ok :D
does SOE ever release set times prior to the event?? just so i can know ahead of time if i have to run back and forth
can't wait for this partie!!!!!!!!1
~kristen

Originally posted by Icey:
Ah, see steve, you don't remember what boo is cause you have you mind on bigger and better things!!! :)
I hope he means *me* Steve! ;)
Uhm.. so untill today.. i was about to say i can't go again.. but i fixed all my delemas.. so all looks good.. i might actually take my best friend with me.. never been to a party.. but we will get drunk and dance.. lol she's suposed to stay at my house that weekend (thurs-??) but i might just have to kick her out.. lol
--all u hoes out east but yer dick between yer teeth.. *shakes ass hardcore*

So... who's going to be the poor fuck that puts together a running list of who's going to this fukin thing?
Sure as hell won't be me (too fukin lazy, that's why), but I thought I'd plant the seed in someone's head. ;)