Boo 7-October 12th-Randall's Island NY

^^ Unfortunately, I think I'm that poor schmuck. I mentioned I'd do something to that effect to Maui this afternoon... hey, I have nothing else to do tonite, why not? ;)
*dances around impatiently* so is it next weekend YET?!?!?!! :)
Peace ~Katie
[EDIT] In order to help us figure out who is going to this, etc, so we can get a list and maybe an email list going, you all can feel free to email or IM me if you're going, and if you're bringing friends... especially those of us meeting up in CT to caravan down there, it would be nice to have a number to work with here. :) Muchas gracias! Love, Katie [/EDIT]
[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

Homeboy.. I'm comin to party.
Ja-mal's comin through wit me.
I think it's suffice to say I'm not the only one who's stoked about this party..
[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

well... i have an empty car... tyson's not sure if he's goin, he told me that today... so if anyone from central CT needs a ride, or anyone who needs a ride can get to central CT, i'll be glad to throw ya in my car. i don't wanna be all alone :(

I'm definately going to this one... I got my tickets in the mail yesterday and I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. I'm gonna be running around like a maniac trying to catch everyone I want to see. I actually like the House/Techno tent better than the Mainstage.
I could really live without Crystal Method and the X-Ecutioners... Green Velvet on the other hand..... is the man...
I'm already headed down with a caravan of peoples from Rocky Hill and Stafford... Even a couple people from Maryland are flying up to head down to this with me...
What time is the first BL meetup? I am always saying I want to meet Blers and am at every party in the area, but still have NEVER met any BLers at a party... Hopefully this will change at Boo...
OH YAH, DJ Funk better be on the stage he is supposed to be on this year so I don't fucking miss him again....bastards....

I wish I could go to boo7, but I have a mean manager that won't give me the day off. I heard it's going to be awesome this year. I'll try to go to see all ya cool peeps. Peace...

Originally posted by xtcvitality:
...I actually like the House/Techno tent better than the Mainstage.
I could really live without Crystal Method and the X-Ecutioners...

Werd!!!
Dewd, We've GOT to meet, dewd! Know what I mean dewd?
Aight dewd.
Yo, IM me sometime....
-Teddy

Dewd, I was just saying the same thing to Fred yesterday!!! haha...the house tent is really the only thing keeping me goin.

I for one MOST DEFINITELY want to hear Crystal Method (especially if they're doing an entire dj set and spinning that good "dark techno") amongst many other good djs performing there that I want to check-out
And I'm still waiting for that bluelight roll call for meetups & a posting of dj set times if anyone has info. about that

Who to see Who to see....
DJs/Acts that I will be looking forward to at Boo 7 are the following (in no particular order):
  • DJ Orion (only if he is playing 2 step)
  • X-Ecutioners (seen them a handful of times, but I gotta have my turntablism, they also tend to have a better set @ home in NYC)
  • Roger Sanchez (hell fuckin yeah!)
  • Doc Martin (do not sleep on this man, he ripped it at Axis a few weeks ago)
  • Donald Glaude (put ur fuckin hands up! the MAN. Banged it at Avalon last week)
  • Charles Feelgood (needs to redeem himself, now is his chance =P)
  • J Majik (didn't catch his whole set @ Wet cuz it was just too nasty and humid to stay in one place too long)
  • Empress (I want to father her children. Female DNB djs make me moist. lol)
I would say Dieselboy, but I have seen him 2x within a month.
I would say Green Velvet, but his proformance at Aww Yeah left me with an empty feeling. Why doesn't anyone book this man as Cajmere. He is a NASTY dj!
I know I won't get to see all of these people, but fuck it, I am going there to have fun and maybe jump off the ferris wheel w/o a parachute!
Mainly I am going for the crazy kids that I will hanging out with. You all rawk! Like cheese...
cheese.jpeg

[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

Rave toy im from south windsor and i might be interested in going, but ending at 11 o clock is early what is their to do afterwards?

^ new york city bars are open till 2am.... im sure their are after hours as well. but an all day of dancing, most people will just wanna go to sleep :)

Now I think that I have to go. I have people staying with me from home that are going, so I will most likely go with them.

i think there is an after party at the Key skating rink in the bronx or u could go to the sound factory.

Speekah -- drop me an email, dewd! We gotta meetup and chill...reminisce about the good ol' days at System. I bet you'll recognize me and my girl considering we were both at system every friday and saturday for about a year straight...
Hey RobX420 -- two of my roommates are from south windsor and I'm guessing you know them or a lot of my friends from SW. Drop me an email at [email protected]...
Down to the single digits...9 days left....I'm fiending a party like a crackhead.... even though I just went to skool'd five days ago...

Jamal -- I agree with you on Green Velvet, his performance at Aww Yeah wasn't that good...but that party sucked balls overall anyways even though it had a sick ass lineup. I think it was the venue and the crowd.... I totally agree that someone should book him as Cajmere... the shit he spins as him is RIDICULOUS.

Originally posted by THeRaVeToY:
well... i have an empty car... tyson's not sure if he's goin, he told me that today... so if anyone from central CT needs a ride, or anyone who needs a ride can get to central CT, i'll be glad to throw ya in my car. i don't wanna be all alone :(
No Kev?
-Teddy

Good god, some of my favorite Bler's aren't going... :(
Well I'll see you guys the week or so after. ;)
If anyone needs a ride from the Providence/wocester area, drop me a line.
~ReD

can't wait for this either!! gonna be my 1st saturday off of work in a long while.. its gonnA BEE GREAT i tell you...
here's the acts that you must not miss!!!
-SAEED & PALASH these guys rock. PERIOD saw them a few saturdays ago @ ARC and they were terrific. kept dancing till closing time. also coming to centro fly w/ the LES pretty soon..
-trendroid another deep dark act not to miss.. dont sleep on these guys.
-ROGER SANCHEZ &
-DOC MARTIN (no explanation needed!!)
B000066I30.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

jamal, i'll be jumpin off the ferris wheels with ya, and for the moon room things, you know, the big inflatable room, i'm thinkin bluelight brawl!!
and as for who i will be seeing at this party:
green velvet, roger sanchez, donald glaude, charles feelgood, CHRISTIAN SMITH, sandra collins(just for a second cuz she's hot), dave ralph, empress (again for hotness)and others
countin down the days for the party, and maui, need to speak to ya, latah