anyone used s-4 yet?

guess no one has heard of it, I've tired and it's very good stuff. I would compare it to dbol a prop, be careful where you buy it. As of right now I only know of one legit place to get thereal stuff.

listen to this it's an interview of a guy who has used it. If anyone has any more questions about it I would be more than happy to try and answer them.

Basically get the effect of using real steroids without using steroids. Plus if your in mma where they test for this type of stuff you would be in the clear. Of coarse this is all still being researched and is not proven to do anything

this is amazing stuff, I'm not trying to push this on ANYONE just trying to provide some information on a product I'm sure everyone will be hearing about in the next year or 2

His Blog:

http://blog.anthonyrobertsonline.com/2008/12/sarms-selective-androgen-receptor-modulators/

Super Human Radio interview show # 244:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3/player.htm

if I'm out of line with this post mods please delete, there's no link of where to order anything

Looks promising.

What is the legal status? What dose did you use? Are ancillaries not needed?

Looks promising.

What is the legal status? What dose did you use? Are ancillaries not needed?

I used it 50mg, 100mg, and 150mg.
I'm 5'10 190
the anabolic effects are comparable with prop I didn't however notice any increase in libido with the s4. I have natural libido problems anyways so this is probably why some people are reporting an increase. I liked 100mg, you will notice an immediate increase in energy, an over all sense of well being plus and increased hunger. The following days you will notice still the same over all sense of well being, more endurance in the gym, plus your muscle will start to really harden. I never took it all at once either, I'd mix it into juice and drink it over a period of time. There was also some slight increase in aggression. I only used it for about 2weeks then I stopped because I was gaining more weight that I wanted to at the time. I blame this mostly on my poor diet at the time. I'm going to be giving in another go here before long. I think I'll run it for 4weeks this time and see what the end results are. I would rate it a mild cross between prop and dbol. I also think it would be an excellent compound to use in a bridge.

Long time between posts, please phactor or anyone else keep updating, I'd like to know more myself.

I used it - kept a log - use the search engine and if you have questions PM me.

Decided I am going to wait until more research is put into this shit first. The vision stuff is freaky.

Never touched a PH or Steroid, doubt I ever will but the thought crosses my mind occasionally. Mainly because I am way to undisciplined to use them and I do not like the thought of playing with my endocrine system.

Anthony Roberts has me hooked on it as well! ha I just ordered 300 mg of it today actually. Plannin on runnin it w/ VAR & CJC-1295

MindOnMoney - as soon as my first bottle of SARMs was done - I did the same thing - another 3 bottles, shits great. I love it.

Decided I am going to wait until more research is put into this shit first. The vision stuff is freaky.

Never touched a PH or Steroid, doubt I ever will but the thought crosses my mind occasionally. Mainly because I am way to undisciplined to use them and I do not like the thought of playing with my endocrine system.
Bilberry Extract was said to help with the vision problems

From what I understand you do not need a PCT for this stuff as it doesn't cause complete shutdown correct?

BTW: appears Roberts is in a bit o trouble as his domain is currently seized

From what I understand you do not need a PCT for this stuff as it doesn't cause complete shutdown correct?

BTW: appears Roberts is in a bit o trouble as his domain is currently seized

AR claims it does not; however, I have seen blood results done on guys from different boards which claim both ways. I'm convinced it doesn't as I will run it through my pct.

Roberts changed his domain a while back. His blog is now hosted from a different country. He wrote about it I don't remember though. www.anthonyroberts.co.za

Think I am going to take the plunge. Going to probably dose 25 twice a day. I only weigh like 155.