anyone used s-4 yet?

Think I am going to take the plunge. Going to probably dose 25 twice a day. I only weigh like 155.

Im not knowledgeable about steroids/pro-hormones but from what i understand you don't want to mess with them till your a bit closer to your genetic potential.. and unless your really short or small-framed, at 155 lbs i would advise you go at least a few more months(or preferably 1-2 years) natural and doing adequate research on the subject (unless you already have) before taking the plunge. Also depends on your age.. i myself am only 19 @ 155 lbs but thats up 5 lbs in the past 2 weeks, just gotta eat like a horse and the more clean you do it the more lean you'll look.
-A few of my friends have ran cycles of shit (prob not this stuff) without knowing too much about it and more than one has ended up with pretty icky side effects.

Im not knowledgeable about steroids/pro-hormones but from what i understand you don't want to mess with them till your a bit closer to your genetic potential.. and unless your really short or small-framed, at 155 lbs i would advise you go at least a few more months(or preferably 1-2 years) natural and doing adequate research on the subject (unless you already have) before taking the plunge. Also depends on your age.. i myself am only 19 @ 155 lbs but thats up 5 lbs in the past 2 weeks, just gotta eat like a horse and the more clean you do it the more lean you'll look.
-A few of my friends have ran cycles of shit (prob not this stuff) without knowing too much about it and more than one has ended up with pretty icky side effects.

SARMS isn't a steroid.

& btw, he's only 4 ft. tall. And very self conscious about it. Way to go asshole.

^^^

lol. I'm actually 5'8. 155 at 4 feet would be damn jacked. That dude would be motivating. I've got a guy that works out at my gym with cerebral palsy, super motivating and a great guy all around. Everybody loves him. He is pretty built too.

Anyways I have been lifting for a like a year. My diet is pretty good (I eat lots, supplement with protein and have been bulking since about October. My parents thankfully raised me to be a healthy eater), I lift very heavy at least twice a week, usually three times. I work out 4 to 5 days of the week. I'm 26 years old, so my frame is basically set. I stupidly did not work out until the past 2 years and when I started I didn't know what I was doing. This combined with my jeans makes it so that I am going to be very skinny if I do not put work into it. My drug use did not help, but I'm am over all of that for the most part.

I have probably gained anywhere from 15 to 25 pounds of muscle over the past year and half. Its getting to the point where those gains are much harder to get. I'm starting to plateau on alot of my exercises. Frankly, I do not care how much I can lift. Its more about looking good, feeling confident and that stress release. I am a social worker and work with traumatized children. As you can guess that takes a major toll on me emotionally and psychologically. I also work in very rough inner cities and being a bit built/in shape brings a bit of respect.

I'm not ready for steroids, not sure if I ever will take them. SARMS isn't a steroid. It actually looks like a good "beginners" supplement. Basically all I'm going for is a slight leaning effect for the summer. A few pounds of muscle are good. According to my scale right now I am at about 13 to 14 percent bodyfat, which is good. But when I'm not bulking I usually hit around 11 to 12.

I'm doing lots of research, still not sure if I'm going to get it or not.

Dr Pepper, you are totally on point though with your thoughts though. I've made a rule to not use juice for at least a year, if I ever do. Frankly I need to become a bit more self disciplined, before I decide to go that route.

Anyways if I do decide to run it I will keep a log. It will be interesting to see how it effects a person without AAS experience.

Anyways, my major problem is my concern about it shutting down night vision. With my job I simply cannot have that happen. I'm going to keep looking for more information but this seems like something that could be a good step for me.

Last edited:
25 2x a day = 50.. you guys are missing the part that these guys were running 150+ everyday when getting vision problems.. remember a side effect of clomid is also vision problems at higher doses..

Clomid is a S.E.R.M Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators
S-4 is a S.A.R.M Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators
do you see their potential similarity