• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen someone on drugs do?

claire22

Bluelighter
I know this will have some hilarious responses. Heres mine -

All my mates did some acid one night (I didn't do it)
and for 4 hours STRAIGHT they thought they were sausages sizzling in a pan, rolling around on the bed making sizzling noises. They were all absolutely convinced they were sizzling sausages, oh man I cannot even describe how funny it was.
Tell us your stories :D

one of my dealers is a complete idiot, and does duster all day, everyday.

two days ago i see him to cop something, and of course he's dusted out of his mind. he drops after taking another huff off of the can, and his boy goes to pick him up off of the floor. he tells him "man, i'm gonna throw you on the bed"
my dealer is bitching at him telling him not to do it. then finally he's like "all right, throw me on the bed. but THROW me on that bitch. put some effort into it"
so his boy tosses him hard, and lo and behold, there goes my dealers two front teeth on the wood surrounding his bed.

god, what a scene.. said he didn't feel it, though. dumbass.

Oh yeah, someone else I know ate a big spider that was outside on the wall.
(He also ate a preserved locust from a jar prior to that).

Oh my god! How could I forget!
Just the other night, the guy I know who snorted the moth was getting someone to repeatedly electrocute him with a welder!
Bloody loon. 8o

i've seen people do stupid stuff on weed. like run from the "cops" when no one is around -_-

All my mates did some acid one night (I didn't do it)
and for 4 hours STRAIGHT they thought they were sausages sizzling in a pan, rolling around on the bed making sizzling noises. They were all absolutely convinced they were sizzling sausages, oh man I cannot even describe how funny it was.

Hahahahaaaa that is hilarious!!! :D

Me and my partner and his best mate (the usual doof crew) went to our first bush doof about 5 years ago. We were just coming up on the LSD, walking around, sussing out the scene, hundreds of people everywhere all happy, smiling faces, unreal music.
Then we see this guy run past us and down the hill, with both of his arms flailing up in the air, MASSIVE smile pasted on his face screaming "I'M HAPPYEEE!!!! I'M HAPPYEEE!!!! I'M HAPPYEEEEEE!!!!!"
Hahahaaa it was awesome =D

One time I was with my friend and his girlfriend. We all smoked weed at a golf course and were going sledding. My friend's girlfriend and I were walking next to each other and some kids were about to go down the hill so we stopped. As they starting going down the hill she fucking walks out in front of their path and gets like slammed in the hip and gets thrown into the air. She just lay in the snow until we came and got her up. I still don't get why she did it

Me and a friend ate an 8th of shrooms a piece one time and I called my parents and a few other people at like 4 in the morning telling them that I had discovered the meaning to life. Sure wish I would have wrote that shit down though because I forgot it.

i have seen a friend take a bong hit of another friends scab before. that smoke filled the entire bong too and he cleared it. it was disguisting.

Some kid was on DXM and we we're outside, chillin. He decides to make a bike ramp out of some scrap wood, which is fine. He sets it up, and goes over it. But when he set up the ramp he gave himself maybe 10 feet until he hit the garage. Of course he does hit it, but the funny part is that his face smashes right thru a glass window on the garage door. Seeing it happen it just went in slow motion, and he was completely stunned for like 10 seconds after ... funniest thing I think I've seen in my life. I wish I had it on video, I could have won some money on AFV.

I was in detox and this kid was fucking with some guy that would nod out everywhere, standing, talking, in the fridge. He said "Hey, phil, you know karate?" The guy says "Yea" and lifts up his left shirt sleeve. Nothing. He lifts up his other sleeve and and dude has a tattoo of fuckin Cartman on his bicep. "Cartman!" We must have laughed for a half an hour at that one.

i have seen a friend take a bong hit of another friends scab before. that smoke filled the entire bong too and he cleared it. it was disguisting.

Grossest shit I've ever heard...

I wish you had that video too Nickatina, hilarrious.

my friend took just a half hit of acid and went off into another world. He was speaking with completely fucked up words, english grammar and phrasing, but nonsense, explaining something to us. kinda freaky at the time, but funny in retrospect

Well after a couple hits of acid, lots of booze,some ecstasy and lots of coke, all scattered through out around 1 day. Apparently I blacked out, and we were all making fun of this one guy who puked and shit and all having a good time joking around 'n shit.
Well I had a lot of coke on me and we started doing bigger and bigger rails. Well when i get drunk the common joke is to tell me that this huge rail is mine. I normally am wise enough to avoid it. But I guess this time was drunk enough and I actually did it.

I'd taken the acid earlier, but i was too drunk and took more then planned,but forgot cause I was so hammered.So I think i went into a bit of psychosis plus being really fucked up on acid.I kept partying and everything was going well, until I started talking about some really fucked shit.I remember I was seeing spaceships and shit and having his overload of thoughts, and then coming out of it finding myself rolling around on the ground. I'm told I started telling everyone about some proffesy(sp) and they tried to listen and understand but couldn't and then I'd kind of realize this and get offended.

Then apparently my friend showed me some picture he drew while I was talking to another friend and I Flipped out saying I was gonna kill him and shit. Well eventually I calmed down, but everyone started looking like those army duck troopers from the Mario games.So i convinced my one friend that we were leaving this party to go meet our other friends. Well once outside I told him that they were all robots and we had to get out of here. I started walking up the street pretending I'm a robot doing these distinct beeps and walking fucked up and everything.I even talked all different.

Now I seem to be having moments of clarity and I'll snap out of it and try to communicate properly. and this is now what i can remember. I started walking up towards my moms house, and I told my friend we had to go stop my evil brother from doing something because the king was really the brothers son and something else i can't remember. There was this whole big plot.Then I'd be like don't be heaty and and run up the streets all sketchily. So as we get to this school we see a guy and I tell my friend we gotta go fuck this guy up. we might need our weapons and pretended to hold a weapon, and we ran after him, but he evaded us. then there were these people I knew that saw us and laughed. I'm not sure what at, I probably did something.

Eventually I told my friend we were going to go on a mission through the woods to kill George bush. I was deadset at the time that this is what we were gonna do, and I'd tell my friend everything else had been a test and he'd passed it and all this stuff, and all this other giberish.

Eventually I came back down and went to the party, partied alittle more, and found out I'd left a half ounce at the party and snorted alot more, so we drank and snorted. Later that night, me and my one frie nd were having audio hallucinations.
I'm told it was hilarious at the time and kinda worrisome at the same time.

That was when i was partying out of control, like 24/7 drugs of some sort, and lots of blow. I'm no where near that bad anymore.

^^ That is fuckin crazy man, I feel scattered just reading that 8o

When I was in Junior High, two friends and I got stupid baked on some nuggets. One of my friends had a can of dog repellant grade pepper spray. He convinced my other friend to let him spray him in the palm of his hand with the pepper spray. The poor fool who agreed to be sprayed proceeded to hold is his hand directly in front of his face. He took a hefty spray to the palm of his hand. About two seconds later the residual spray that drifted past his palm hit him in the face causing instant agony. His stoned instict was to wipe his face off with the palm of his hand which was coated in dog repellant grade pepper spray which obviously exaserbated(sp) the problem. As we laughed histerically he became angry that we took such joy in his agony. He then started swinging his fists in the air trying to hit us which flung more of the pepper spray in his face. It was pretty funny!

A friend and I introduced poppy seed tea to a few friends. One of them was really cocky talking about how he has such a high tolerance to opiates and it wouldn't do anything blah blah blah and pretty much he's full of shit. So everyone drinks up and we go into the basement. 15 minutes later the cocky kid is laying in the corner nodding out. We're like "yo... you alright?" and he stands up, runs for a trashcan, and hurls into it. However, the trashcan was not full of trash, but empty pop cans that needed to be returned. I'll be damned if he didn't rinse off every single one of those cans individually.

The best part though was our friend, G. We told him we were going to 7-11 and we'd be right back and he goes "Wait... If you bring me a slurpee... there's gonna be big.... big news"

"Wait... If you bring me a slurpee... there's gonna be big.... big news"

Hahahaaaaa that is classic :D
I love it when people have such cathartic moments whilst on drugs, like everything that has ever happened in their lives has led up to that moment )