• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the funniest thing you've ever seen someone on drugs do?

I was on Salvia and I thought my friend who was sitting on a mattress on the floor was on the tongue of a huge monster. I screamed and cried because I thought he was going to be eaten. When I started to come down, I couldn't stop laughing.

might be "shoulda been there"-thing but a friend was tripping hard on acid, went a bought KFC, got it home, put it on the table and.......just looked at it. Apparently he just couldn't understand it. Couldn't understand how to open the packaging, let alone it eat. Was funny at the time. Completely complexed! lol
my friend Pete forgot how to drink beer while some acid was coming up and hitting him extra hard ( he ended up completely wigging out and having a bad trip). Anyways he opened the beer standing up in the middle of this circle of us people chillen on couches. The beer starting spraying and foaming everywhere so everyone started yelling at him (which freaked him out) to drink it / not spill it / quick /etc... Well Pete gets this wide eyed look of horror on his face cause everyones yelling at him and all eyes are on him. So he freaks out and starts crushing the can and his eyes get even wider as the beer continues to squirt out and people are yelling and laughing. I'm dieing laughing and the only other one tripping so he stumbles over to me like what do i do still crushing this beer can in his hand spilling it everywhere and making everyone laugh. and as he stumbles to me his pants fall down now everyones laughing harder and hes swinging around wigging out trying to figure out why. and he trips over his pants and lands on me and this girl spilling beer and with the most wildly confused expression on his face ( he had no idea where he was what was going on) he kept saying what? what man what?. Now everyones laughing, i cant breathe cause im laughing so hard and the girl next to me is freaking out cause peters laying on her with no pants.

might of had to been there moment

^Poor dude.

Reminds me of a time when a mate (despite my recommendations) dropped a strong tab of cid while blind drunk. He passed out and we left to go to a party. We came back and he had woken up alone and tripping hard. Fast forward a few hours and he's swinging his belt around his head in the living room with his pants around his ankles. I confiscated the belt for fear it would injure someone or damage the many ornaments in my living room, so the rest of the night his pants would fall down periodically :D

my friend Pete forgot how to drink beer while some acid was coming up and hitting him extra hard ( he ended up completely wigging out and having a bad trip). Anyways he opened the beer standing up in the middle of this circle of us people chillen on couches. The beer starting spraying and foaming everywhere so everyone started yelling at him (which freaked him out) to drink it / not spill it / quick /etc... Well Pete gets this wide eyed look of horror on his face cause everyones yelling at him and all eyes are on him. So he freaks out and starts crushing the can and his eyes get even wider as the beer continues to squirt out and people are yelling and laughing. I'm dieing laughing and the only other one tripping so he stumbles over to me like what do i do still crushing this beer can in his hand spilling it everywhere and making everyone laugh. and as he stumbles to me his pants fall down now everyones laughing harder and hes swinging around wigging out trying to figure out why. and he trips over his pants and lands on me and this girl spilling beer and with the most wildly confused expression on his face ( he had no idea where he was what was going on) he kept saying what? what man what?. Now everyones laughing, i cant breathe cause im laughing so hard and the girl next to me is freaking out cause peters laying on her with no pants.

might of had to been there moment

Lol'd.

When I first started getting stoned with my sister, she lived in this maisonette type thing next to the owner's house. It was her own separate house which was cool, but you could see right into the backyard of the owner's place.

One time we ate a whole bunch of weed cake with her friend and were having a really good time, laughing our asses off. We look out the window and see the owners are evidently nudists, chilling in their backyard. They could see right in at us too. Not sure who was more surprised, us seeing nudists in the backyard, or them being sprung by a bunch of stoned idiots. Laughed for like 1/2 hr at that :)

i was over at a friends house one night when he was havin a kinda lame party with ppl from his work. he got alot of ppl to take all sorts of pills,from collonopin, triamidal, dxm, and some motion sickness over the counter stuff - by the time i got there this one kid had forgot where he was , and the look on his face was soo messed up -my friend was showing him sum bud and the dude took it and put it in a glass of water, and all sorts of stupid stuff - he ended up calling his house and leaving messages

One time when way younger me and my mates wagged school to smoke weed, anyway these dudes saw us ripping bongs and started coming towards us so we bolted. Just as we had evaded them and started walking again we here sirens, all of us just start running for our fucking lives until an ambulance comes whizzing past us lol.

Me and a few mates were tripping mushrooms at my house, anyway we just finished watching a movie and turned it off and put tv on. The TV was on the show 'Oz' (I dunno if you guys are familiar with it but its a hardcore prison show with alot of murders and rapes etc.) and it was right in the middle of this scene where this guy on death row was having this spiritual awakening and flashed back to a bunch of murders he had commited while yelling "ALAH" in the background, I am like change the channel, change the channel freaking out at the intencity and confusion of the scene.
Anyway, the channel gets changed and Big Brother up late is on and somehow this just totally flips my mate out (the freaky prison show doesn't but a normal reality show just sent him loopy wtf), he runs through the house and drops onto this mattress lying on the floor and wraps himself in the doona looking like an old grandma, like all you can see is his face. We all run through after him and he is rocking back and forth while lying down talking complete jibberish in this voice i can only relate to that of an Arabic little girl.
We are all talking to him like calm down man, you took shrooms your going to be fine. He just is lying there still talking nonsense then suddenly jumps up and takes this HUGE gasp of terror and runs through the house again. We all chase him and he is like "where am I? whats going on?", we explain he is tripping and shit and he mellows out and is fairly normal after that but fuck he was so out of it, I guess you had to be there but it was some funny shit (in retrospect, at the time I was freaking out because my mum was at home asleep through the house and we are all tripping face on our second mushroom trip ever except my bro who it was his first lol).

BTW Oh-Pana, sorry to hear about being shot and all, that would of been intense, atleast your still with us man!

Last edited:
I got one that goes along with those "forgetting whilst tripping" moments.

For my first mushroom trip I decided I would eat an eighth alone and see what it was like (kinda weird, eh?). I had told a few of my buddies about this and they of course wanted someone there with me, in case of any unfortunate reactions/circumstances. So anyway, I eat the eighth and I'm just hangin out in my room waiting for the shit to kick in, just listening to some Floyd and such. After a while I am thouroughly retarded and I'm just lying on my bed, observing the situation when my phone starts buzzing as my friends were calling me to check in on my progress. At the time the actual thoughts in my head were "what is this contraption?" and "why won't this stop making noise?". I'm holding my phone in my hand, completely unaware of its purpose, or even how to make it stop ringing. It was a flip phone so the obvious (i.e sober) thing to do is open the phone. However, in my dazed state i proceeded to throw the phone across my room in a reaction that, if anyone had been there, would certainly have led to hilarity imo. During that same trip, I was sitting there thinking and observing and at one point or another, I had forgotten the name of the substance that I had ingested haha. Having another person there (or a phone??) would've certainly solved this inquiry but I nevertheless spent the next few hours trying to remember the name of the substance. All in all, i gotta say it was a great trip, looking back on it. Everytime i think about it, it sounds like typical first-time tripping scenarios and cracks me up.

my friend had a bad trip over the summer and ended up pissing all over the carpet in another friends parent's house. He was having a hard time so he went off to the basement alone where he said he saw himself follow himself down the stairs. Then he said he saw his future self walk infront of him and sit on the couch. So the way he explains it he was chillin in the basement with his future self and past self. He would watch his future self get up and do something, assume he had to follow and do it, and then watch his past self walk up and do the same thing. Then he said his future self went back upstairs so he followed and so did his past self. Upstairs his future self started pissing all over everything, so my friend shrugged and said i guess this is what i'm supposed to be doing.

My other friends walked in on him pissing all over the place talking to himself (quite literally he said these future and past copies talked). So they ask him dude wtf are you doing and all he can answer is "No it's cool guys I'm supposed to be doing this it's my future it's fate man" or something like that

One of the funnier things with me happened in Vancouver outside a smoke shop (are those still open up there btw?), where you can bring weed in and smoke, but it was still illegal to buy. Crazy laws. Anyway, we parked and were trying to score a little bud across the street which was crawling with sketchy, homeless looking dealers looking to sell herb to out-of-towners like us. One particular sketch ball who looks like he hasn't slept in a week rolls up on a bike, we chat and we start our transaction. He's paranoid as hell, looking all over telling us to watch for cops, etc. As we're handling things, a couple friends of mine were just getting out of the car. They open the car door, and just as he hands me the bud, for some reason my car alarm starts blasting out of nowhere - loud horn blasting, lights, everything. Dude basically shits his pants he jumps so high, gets back on his bike and pedals away furiously without taking our money. Total accident, we never figured out why the alarm went off. Walked across the street and smoked his weed, laughing our asses off at our good fortune (it wasn't a huge amount, but still funny.)

The other night, SWIM went to a wedding party with a friend tweaked. We met up with 2 other friends and drunk beer by the jug for hours, then we noticed one of my mates was really drunk, he had been drinking all day.

Anyway this wedding party was full of heaps of old straight as people and the really drunk friend started making a fool of himself, I stood back and observed, he started yelling at everyone, trying to fight everyone, everyone was trying to take his keys of him and he starts screaming at this lady "Nothing you say will make me give you my keys, My mum knows i'm here, you can ring her, I'M NOT GIVING YOU MY KEYS I'VE GOT BULK METH IN MY CAR!"

A huge crowd formed around him and he continued to yell about meth and trying to fight randoms.

Me and 2 other friends decided to leave at this point.... What a party animal?

When I was in a touring rock band, we were all doing a shit load of coke. One night we're all gaked out of our minds and the one guitar player picks up a dead fly and snorts it. Then he chokes on it and spits it out. I start throwing up and so does another guy whose there.

When my friend was really stoned (back when we were like 16) he picked up a small plastic lighter and proceeded to melt it with a jet lighter. I don't know how he didnt lose his fingers, funny shit though

A buddy I don't really see anymore once ate some acid while he was incredibly drunk. He started throwing shit in his apartment saying "This is why you don't give a drunk person acid!" (Doesn't make sense to me because those two always seem to cancel each other out)

Later on he got completely naked and was trying to drive another kid's truck. When this kid was trying to get him to get out and calm the fuck down he screamed "Don't tell me what to do Dad!"

He got arrested later that night.