On Your Knees-01/26/02-The Asylum- Springfield, MA

hmmm, im pondering this, considering the shutdown of the luna, cancelation of the party this sat. and im def not giving stuck on earth $45 for hammerstein. ill prolly end up here that night then. :) im always down for a meetup, me andvpaul arevusualy hte only ones who make it there ;)
ill let you know when its official

i'm always up for meeting BLer's to i'll definaly be at this party i'm already planing my excuse for calling in sick to work -=]
here's me at break fast i'm in the black shirt
[ 29 January 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]

I am sooo excited to go to this party!!!Like you don't even know...Even though I hit every Asylum party! I was bummin when i didnt think i could go..I thought it was an 18+ party! but it's not! YYEEESAH!

ooooo! So who else is ready to spark up a meetup? I sure as hell am!
I still haveta call my work and tell them I cant come in on the 27th. Ahhh Im so excited. And Maui you ARE goin!! Im gonna make you! So there you are goin end of dissucssion :Þ!

i'm sure me and babygurl will meet up with you comEmEEtAlicE just aim me... i leave my computer on 24-7 so if i don't get back to you right off i'm most likly not home and i'll get back to you soon. AIM: ililrageil

ok i'll add something....And thats me holding the camera taking pics of all these crazy kids. I LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to see you all at this one should be a balst....Mike you'd better go you ferry..LMFAO, and Pat i know i'll see you there.
I;m always the one with the black KANGOL visor and the digital cam taking pics and handing out my infamous RAVERSONLY.COM flyers...
Find me!!! i'm intrested in meeting as many BL'ers as humanly possible......SEE YOU THERE!!!

awww.... I think somebody wants a cookie!
*passes out cookies to those who have singlehandedly hijacked the forum for the sole purpose of becoming posthoes... now THERE'S a goal*
*~P.L.U.R.~*

Originally posted by oOo:E :eek: Oo:
ok i'll add something....And thats me holding the camera taking pics of all these crazy kids. I LOVE IT!!!!
I;m always the one with the black KANGOL visor and the digital cam taking pics and handing out my infamous RAVERSONLY.COM flyers...
!

You wouldnt happened to be the infamous smoke would you? ;) if so i remember you from happy holidays with your big doofy hat :p you took a picture of me and my freinds. good night indeed.

don't pay attention to badrelgrrrl she's just crabby and hates green lighters it's not like she's a mod tho she's acting like one :p

Well you know what....I HATE LABELS!!!! but newayz...This isn't smoke. This is Eric..I'm staff at raversonly and I covered happy holidays, Tru Luv3, Western Massive, Breakfast,& all Asylum parties in the future. Smoke is great....Much appreciation...

ScaryRaver's just pissed cuz he asked me to be his valentine and I said no... sorry Scary, I wasn't gonna bring it up but you made it personal, hehehe. Oh, and it's called a joke.
*sigh* where's the plur? ;)
Peace ~Katie

i just checked out your pic scary raver and bare a striking resemblence to this boy colin i knew not too long ago. and well.... forget it, waaaaay too easy of a laugh for myself. katie knows what i mean. hahahaha.
kristin
[ 19 January 2002: Message edited by: AngelicK ]

HELLZ YEAH Kristin... hahaha so THATS who he reminds me of! ohhhhh I'm amused :) I think that just made my night :) hahaha
Peace ~Katie

:::in a stupper:::
judging by the lafter i geuss that guy was a loser too... oh well and i'm not mad bout the valentines thing anyways i'm taking my X now... blah it sucks but oh well lol i get to premote for jeff now so i'm happy -=] i geuss you just win some and ya loose some.

Not I, said this guy.
Somethin about 98% of the people who frequent the asylum being in fetish gear that just does NOT do it for me.. Of course, there is that 2% that I'd really dig seein in fetish gear, but that's not enough to outweigh the other people.
PS - Jamal, lemme know how that pleather g-string you got for this party fits you.