On Your Knees-01/26/02-The Asylum- Springfield, MA

This is officially the first asylum party I've missed since I started partying. Oh well, I used to go for fun and now I only go for the line-ups and this one was far from acceptable. Oh well...I'm not losin sleep over it
Teddy-How was the party in the Bronx??? My girl and I were gonna go but we decided to go get amped up. My girl had been to the venue b4 and said it was a trek and a shady ass place. I just wanted to go cause Connell <3's Hardcore. Tell me how it went.
Anyhoo, How was the party all the kids that went??? Tons of fat gross kandy kids wearin close to nothing???

it's 1pm and i just got back from the after party ouch i'm hurting, definalty one of the funest true party's in a while. my body is definatly sore i met a few bluelighters i can't remember who sept caffeinefun4u cause of the cheerleading uniform, i was definalty trippin' hard made dancing alot more fun.
p.s. why would i be talking to you, i don't like you so why would i be interested in talking to you, of course i was talking to the person above you, she would be the one that was wereing the cheerleading unifrom hence being the "sexy cheerleader" i was refering to. if i was refering to you i'd have said something better to describe you like "black hearted demon". thank you and good day ;)

black hearted demon!? LMAO!
/start Seinfeld
"WE'RE THA DEVILLLLLSS!! WE'RE THA DEVVIILLLLLSSS!!! RAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRR!!!!"
/end Seinfeld

Um, Scary, how was anyone supposed to know caffeine was dressing as a cheerleader? Its not anywhere in this thread... and your post came after Kristin's... so obviously... 2 and 2 together... ugh nevermind, not even worth trying logic.
And yeah....... "black hearted demon"? HAHAHA
That's....... either creative or suicidal, I'm sure we'll soon find out which one it is! ;)
Peace ~Katie

woohoo mission accomplished! i love myself :)
[ 27 January 2002: Message edited by: AngelicK ]

:) I was very pleased with this partee. I had a great time even tho I had to leave early (dont get me into that one, I'm still really pissed off about it). But I had a great time nonetheless, besides a lil incient that happened with these kidz, ugh. But yet again moving on.
There were so many kidz dancing it was great. Such a nice vibe.
Steve- aw thanks your a sweetie too it was realy nice meetin yah, again sorry I had to leave so soon tho, blame Kelley. We need to chill next time :) . Heh so uh yea glad I got to see yah there. *huggs*
Teddy- I didnt see you, but Steve said that he saw yahs after I left :( Oh well Hope you had a good time anyways.
Scary Raver- I think I saw yah a couple times but everytime I would go to say hullo you'd dissapear! :( (( hmf. Next time Im gonna run and pounce on yah kay? ;)
and even tho these kids aren't here (not that I know of) I wanna give a shout out to the kid (dont remember your name sorry)
who was dancing with us on the right side of the main stage. Good job to you too, it was fun, your crazy ;) Also even tho you guys did what you did, hey to MattyP n Glenn- you were a sweetie Glenn whyjah pull that shit?
To everyone that showed up and danced your booty off- *big huggs*
Im outtie keep it real
-k-
[ 28 January 2002: Message edited by: comEmEEtAlicE ]

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Alice, You were the only reason why I went to this party :( lol
I was waitin' for ya to spank me with your wooden spoon......
Connell, after learning that the venue was changed, we 86'd our plans for hittin' up that party.... You never got back to us with what went down at the IHAD "afterparty". I'm curious.....
The party was kinda kewl... Surprisingly, there weren't that many puddles and such all over the place. (Lots of F***** up people walking around though) There was a cool vibe all night long. Too bad I wasn't feelin' any of the music in the main room. (can someone please tell me what was up with DJ Assault?) And Scott Henry (the only dj I thought was worth makeing the trek up to the Asylum for) dissapointed me so much so till I thought my night was ruined....
I can get with DnB for about all of 10 mins, (then I gotta leave the room) but Slip & Slide were awesome!! I stayed for almost their entire set. Sux I came kinda late and missed Todd Buckler. Heard his set was off the hook.
The best music in my opinion came from that little room in the corner..
(I have no clue who I was dancin' to, but I was dancin' non-stop.....yeah, I live for house music) Vibed with a lot of good dancers that knew how to do the "Harlem River Quiver" as I call it. LOL (it's a really tight house style dance) Never seen anyone do that up this end but me and DJ Jayphonic. So of course I was lovin' it.
Icey: Cool hanging out with you as always man. Wish you would've gone to Gary's afterparty. It was fun.
Pkat & Linz-E: It was incredible seeing you guys at a party again. And yeah, DJ Assualt really sucked. lol
Maui2k: I finally got to chill with you. Your cool man. Had fun wreckin' shit up with you and Lauren on the dancefloor...
Tech Kinetics: "Hey, it's that black kid from the Asylum!!" lol Good seeing ya again dood!
Adam Strange: OMG! I have never met anyone with your measure of positive energy. Your an incredible guy. Stay that way.<(from my heart to yours dude) Yo, your afterparty was mad chill. It was the perfect intimate gathering... the candles and stuff were kewl! You spin really good! Thanx for inviteing me. You and your girl were most gracious hosts. Sorry I had to jet so early.
I also want to give a shout out to my man Jamal-y Maul. Went to the Volume booth and heard that you were on hiatus from partying... Just know that you were missed, man.
one,
-Teddy

aw Tedds Im sorry!!! If it had been my choise I would have stayed! damnit :(
Im so pissed off, its not even funny. i was havin such a great time and uuugggggh...
oh wait...Tedds what were you wearing? Did you have a grey sweatshirt on at some point in the nite?
-k-
[ 28 January 2002: Message edited by: comEmEEtAlicE ]

Nah.... Alice.
I was wearing a somewhat poor attempt to fit in with the theme...lol
Black scully cap with "CORRUPT" in red and silver on the front, black sweater with "FREAK" in red and silver mini-studs on the chest, and black Illig spider fatigue pants.
I got there like around 12:40. Oh well, see ya in feb @ SFASC.
-Teddy

oh otay =) hey hit me up on aim one day
and yesh I'll be sure to pounce at sfasc, I can still bring the wooden spoon along if you'd like :Þ
-k-

hey, Teddy, yeah I was taking a break this month, and i have decided that i am going to "Be Mine Again" and "So Fresh and So Clean" and that will be it for at least the rest of the year unless 3 certain DJ's come around.

Hey I had a great time at this party. Wasnt expecting the turn out that came in but it was defintely a good time. And for the person who commented about me complaining about peeps taking drugs...I really dont care if people do or not...but at the asylum and at most parties now a days kids get so fucked they just sit in the middle of the floor and get in everyones way. Sometimes it gets really annoying. I dont have anything against using though as long as your responsible. Take a look at some of the post from the past and see I'm not the only one that gets sick of kids that are just too fucked up. People just gotta stop jumping down each others throats and gettin offended so easily. Teddy it was great to party with you yet again. Glad to hear you had fun at Gary's, I wish i could have gone. Always a good time, and it was nice to meet Steve too. I'll see you all at Be Mine Again!!! PEACE!!! :)
[ 28 January 2002: Message edited by: Icey ]

hey connell do tell about the IHAD after party...we really need more fake outlaws created by bts to rob party kids...getting jacked at my house just the two of us and $100 worth of glass and epsom salt beats getting robbed anyways, right? lol...
~lara

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Is this what happened at the IHAD afterparty? Someone email me wit details or something....
(sorry for resurrecting this thread....just gotta know)
-Teddy