• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Post your Quick Questions here. Flame Free Thread

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
This thread is for anyone to use who has a quick question they need answered.

Newbie type questions are welcome.

This thread is strictly a NO FLAME ZONE.

Newcomers to Ecstasy Discussion and indeed Bluelight are welcome to ask all manner of questions.

Answers will be provided as quickly as possible and will likely also include a link to further reading.

Often the fastest way to find an answer is to have a quick look in the Ecstasy Directory.

timing and tolerance level?

I've searched around the threads that I thought would have answers for my questions, but I'm still pprreettttyy confused, so..

I'm rolling Saturday at a block party.
I've not rolled much, I started in July and I've done it maybe 4 or 5 times since.

At the party, I plan on taking 2 tabs. My concern is the past 2 times I've rolled(two weeks prior to now and two weeks prior to that), I took 3 tabs each time. Will this effect the intensity of my roll, being that I will most likely only take 2? The tabs, according to pillreports, are both MDxx med.

Also, with the timing.. I plan on being there from about 10pm to 2-3am.
How(When?) should I drop the tabs so that I'm rolling through the duration of the party?

Any info/suggesstions would be awesome.

**EDIT** It generally takes me 30 min or so to start coming up, if that matters.

Last edited:
If I were in your shoes, here's what I would do:
- It takes me an hour to come up (most of the time), so I'd drop one bean an hour before the party.
- Dropping bean number two when I arrive at the party (and also coming up around now)

That should have you rolling for a good 4 hours, depending on how strong the tabs are.

I wouldn't worry about the intensity too much, as there isn't really anything you can do about it if the amount of Ecstasy you have is limited.

overheatin

whenever im hoonin i get so hot and sweat like a bitch... can anything be done to prevent??
or jus cop it

wear light clothes, turn on a fan , if its a hot summer night run the a/c, get in better physical shape and health, exercise more, use less pills

thats about everything I can come up with from experience

Maybe throw water on yourself ( feels REALLY good when it's mad hot ) . Something you can do that feels great is to put your head down, and have a friend let some water drip on your neck , and let it trickle down your back, and then throw a bunch on your hair and shake your head . . shit feels great.

Also, if yo're in a car, and you're hot, stick your head out the window. If you're riding in the backseat, have whoever's in the front ( not drivin' ) stick his head out , and blow water ( super soaker style ) on your face . . . feels AWESOME.

Lay down, and have a friend of two put ice in their mouths ( opposite sex prefered . . or NOT if your friends and you are that cool w each other ) and blow air on your back, your face, kiss your back and your neck witht he ices on their mouths. .

Daaaale!!!

Enjoy

edited by Mazdan...........removed some advice that may not be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
For starters, you need propper ventilation wherever you plan to roll. Put the AC as cold as you like in a house/hotel room. Maintain yourself hydrated, without over doing it. If you're going to a club or an event, make sure you're not in a hot crowded place for too long. If the club is hot and not properly ventilated, go elsewhere or don't roll there at all. Wear light clothing. Do not mix with other drugs such as stimulants. Very dangerous as this could further speed up your metabolism which produces heat which in turn raises body temperature. Not to mention possible stroke or heart attack. Alcohol impares your ability to realize you are overheating or experiencing anything life threatening, for that matter. If you are dancing for long periods of time- take breaks! Hydrate and cool off.

Ritalin and E?

Hey all im new here and joined this forum to gain knowledge on drugs and what not. I have not been prescribed any kind of drugs and am using for recreational use.

Anyways, tonight I snorted roughly 35-40 mg of ritalin(PMS) and wondering if doing ritalin and e in one night is safe or not. I've only done ritalin 3 times all on different nights but not nearly as much as I did tonight. But E, I have been doing everyweekend for about 2-3 months (I know abusing and wanting to slow down) most taken in a night was 8.5, so im thinking overtime my tolerance got larger.

Just wanting to have a good night tonight but have only mixed weed with harder drugs and just wanting to be safe.

Sorry if this is all confusing, took me a long time to write this and apparently not a very good writer on ritalin.

its safe and they potentiate each other, makes the high more speedy

I thought ritalin had the exact same mode of action as cocaine,
and cocaine kills the E buzz because it's an SSRI, or something to that effect anyway. It inhibits the reuptake of serotonin.

how long til x effects you?....

everyone always says they "trip balls" or w/e when taking x so i decided that i wanted to feel that too..so i took one and didnt feel anything so 1 hour and 15 mins later i took a second one and now its been 1 hour and 45 mins since the second one, and the only thing i have is clammy (?) hands...anyone know how long before i feel the "trip" that everyone speaks of? just curious :)

:)

xurgex said:
everyone always says they "trip balls" or w/e when taking x so i decided that i wanted to feel that too..so i took one and didnt feel anything so 1 hour and 15 mins later i took a second one and now its been 1 hour and 45 mins since the second one, and the only thing i have is clammy (?) hands...anyone know how long before i feel the "trip" that everyone speaks of? just curious :)

:)

Generally a dose of mdma will start to be felt within 30-40 mins or so with the full effects being felt after an hour however it can vary somewhat.

It sounds to me more likely that you have some pills that either do not contain mdma or contain very little.

This is why we encourage people to buy a test kit as that way you will know what active ingredients are in your pill.

I suggest you do some reading to become fully educated about mdma by checking out The Directory..........particularly the links in Post 2 The Basics.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=301696

Feel free to come back with as many questions as you like.

Hey guys.....

Would it be a good idea to drop acid the day after rolling??? My buddy wants to do it after an event next weekend, but I'm not sure it would be safe or as effective as just taking it sober, or just candyflipping :)

Thanks!

I dont think it wioll be a problem other than the fact that if your not getting as much sleep or not eating properly because of it.

Its a fairly popular way for many to do things while they are away at large events.

Its certainly better for you than trying to take mdma all weekend.

Naturally the absolute safest is to not use any drugs at all..........and dont cross the road either.

As for effectiveness of CID after mdma.........I doubt they would affect each other but i am happy to stand corrected by our more knowledgeable Psychs.

is this normal?

i am coming off e and i have a really bad headache....what should i do....i took 1 pill then an hour and 15 minutes later i took another one...didnt roll so much i think...i didnt feel anything really except clamy hands and anxiety rushes...which i still have...my headache would come and go, but it hasnt left this time yet...

any advice?

Drink some water, and just pop in a movie or somethin. Try to eat some turkey if you can.

i took 100 mg of 5htp about an hour into the first pill which was when i started getting my headache...its now been 7 hours and i still have a killer headache...i also have these anxiety rushes...should i take another 100mg of 5htp or would it be ok if i take advil migraine...( i dont eat meat, so i cant eat turkey :) thank you for the advice though :) )

also- do you think it will be worse tomorrow? i have to work 4-midnight...

From what i understand its not a good idea to be taking 5htp while you are trying to come up.............I suspect that quite probably has a lot to do with your headache.

Take a few panadol or whatever you are able to use for headaches and you should be fine.

Do some reading on 5htp...........there is a big FAQ in the Basics section of the Directory.