• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Post your Quick Questions here. Flame Free Thread

How are mollies for raves? Heard they're kind of mellow, and I'm the dancing type so I would like to have a bit of energy...yay or nay?

There is no difference between molly and pills except that one is in pill form and the other in powdered/crystal form.

Both can be adulterated.

Both need to be tested prior to use to ensure you get what you want.

If they both contain only mdma as an active ingredient then both will provide exactly the same effects.

Therefore your question cannot be answered.

I do strongly suggest though that you educate yourself a bit regards mdma by checking out the Basics in the Directory............ http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=301696

Hey guys,

Quick question about comedowns. Does frequency of use relate to severity of comedown?

I know the strength of the pills and the individual are major factors, but if anyone has a general idea how the relationship between tolerance and comedowns works I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks in advance!

PLUR

Yes it appears from anecdotal evidence that the more you use the harsher the comedowns can be however as you noted, this is not always the case. Quite possibly related to the unbalance of serotonin in your head and or lack of sleep and or general well being of the body due to the stress of the drug.

Also, how is hippy flipping for raves? I've heard that you don't get that empathy/euphoric connection with everyone else as much if you do only E. Also, hows dancing while hippy flipping? And I'm going to be attending a rave that is in a big sports arena, I've heard that you might feel claustrophobic in such an environment which could lead to a bad trip. So hippy flipping in big sports arena dome shaped thing, yay or nay?

Some interesting questions, hopefully someone with more experience than me will be along to help you.

In the meantime, check out the directory and look for hippy flipping, there are heaps of valuable tyhreads that probably can help you.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=301696

1. If you loose the magic, do you still get any effects? If so, what are they?

I dont really get the rush during come up. Tactile and empathy are not so noticeable either.

Otherwise its all still there............but I do miss those things.

I guess the other thing thats missing is the WOW how good is this factor, because i already know what thats like.

Imagine watching a great movie with a brilliant opening scene...............If you watch it often enough then that Wow factor during the opening scene just wont cu it after a while.

Same thing.

well i've dropped 3 times before.. and the first time i took it i took 2 orange buddhas(chewed it at once) and all i got was jaw clenching and sweating and none of the good stuffs.. the second i did it was with green ladies and i chewed 2 and swallowed 1 at once..i still got the same effects.. then the 3rd time i took 2 blue middle fingers, 1 blue internet explorer, 2 green pigs, and 2 yellow ladies quad stacked... all around the span of.. 3 hours... and chewed all of them... i got all the effects...well i did not get the feeling the music part.. but the light shows were crazy... anyways.. what the hell is wrong with me? is it cuz my tolerance is too high? cuz i really wanted to get the full effect.. and after 3 days like my skin started to feel good and whenever i smoke cigarettes it feels REALLy good... and i heard when rolling like the touch with lotion and everything just feels really good.. but the touch was whatevers.. all that basically happened was me just kinda bouncing from the music and the lights were trippy.. but the thing was everyone else was rolling really good except for me....and they also told me you can feel the music down to your bones.. and that didnt happen to me either.... and i did it with a totally empty stomach.. and im 5'10" and 160 lbs.. any explanation to this?

annd also.. how are the come downs on mollies? and about how many do you think i should take if i do decide to take them? because i do not want to risk of mixing bunch of different pills the next time i do take it or end up overdosing..

Hi mate, Feeling the music down to your bones aye? Maybe your taking things a little to literally?

Anyways here are a few possibilities for your consideration........

If you use an anti depressant drug then that will likel;y play a role.
If you dont test your pills then you cant possibly know what your taking, you need to ensure its mdma only.
Set and setting play a big role.

The logos on the pills mean nothing, if they all contain just mdma then taking four different logoed pills will have the same effect as four of the same. mdma is mdma no matter what the form and that includes molly.

The logos on the pills mean nothing, if they all contain just mdma then taking four different logoed pills will have the same effect as four of the same. mdma is mdma no matter what the form and that includes molly.

still taking pills with different logos increases chances of getting a dangerous drug combo. i've read about pills with dxm in them. as you know mixing dxm with mdma results in serotonin syndrome.

annd also.. how are the come downs on mollies?
if your 'mollies' really contain mdma only (test them!), then the comedown should be like: the main effects disappear leaving you sad that the comedown has begun but still above baseline, over the next hour the remaining euphoria and energy subsides and tiredness sets in, when you've had enough of dancing, chilling with friends you usually go to sleep. no insomnia here. the next day i feel just a bit more tired than usual. but severity of the comedown also greatly depens on the person and how much you are rested, if you ate anything, if you drank enough, ...
still, i've never had any problems sleeping after pills as no one would waste rare and expensive meth by adulterating pills with it around here.

Temp. Problems?

Hi!

I'm going to be rolling in a few days but I'm a little bit worried about the outside temperature.

Its suppose to be in the 50's/60's that day so i was thinking of wearing at least two layers of shirts and jacket + a hat. Does that sound like its enough clothes so that the cold doesn't really effect my roll?

Its 150mg of some the purest molly ive ever seen, and im only 104lb's

Any suggestions?

well the thing is.. other ppl were rolling balls except me all 3 times... doesnt that mean the pills were good? im sorry if i sound stupid.. but i noob so plz deal with me haha

Like Maz said; if you're on anti-depressants that could majorly dim your roll. Are you on any?

As Maz also mentioned, you should really invest in a test kit. They're inexpensive and easy to order online. It's well worth the investment. That way you can truly know if the pills your doing have any MDxx in them at all. It's possible that you just got a bunch of bunk ones while your friends got good ones.

Hi!

I'm going to be rolling in a few days but I'm a little bit worried about the outside temperature.

Its suppose to be in the 50's/60's that day so i was thinking of wearing at least two layers of shirts and jacket + a hat. Does that sound like its enough clothes so that the cold doesn't really effect my roll?

Its 150mg of some the purest molly ive ever seen, and im only 104lb's

Any suggestions?

Rolling and being cold majorly sucks. It'd be worth it to bring around a backpack filled with some extra clothes just in case you (or someone else) gets chilly.

no.. im not on any medication.. and all my friends took the same ones i did too... got it from the same guy.. so that was thing that was tripping me out about it..

How often do you roll? It's possible you've built a tolerance if you roll a lot.

Rolling and being cold majorly sucks. It'd be worth it to bring around a backpack filled with some extra clothes just in case you (or someone else) gets chilly.

haha sounds like a good idea thanks man ;)

MDMA and the Flu Shot

Hey guys!

i just got my flu shot today, and I'm wondering if that could be a problem with rolling tomorrow?

i usually never get sick from the flu shot, just a sore arm, so i think ill be fine, but what input do you guys have on the topic?

**of course if i do get sick i WONT roll**

Hey guys!

i just got my flu shot today, and I'm wondering if that could be a problem with rolling tomorrow?

i usually never get sick from the flu shot, just a sore arm, so i think ill be fine, but what input do you guys have on the topic?

**of course if i do get sick i WONT roll**

I'd hold off a few days. MDMA has a tendancy to weaken the immune system, which an be a problem if you've just been pumped full of a virus.

Judging by your post i'd guess you already know that though.

Save it for Newyears!

I have noticed that cannabis will revive an afterglow days after a roll, giving me a sense of well being. On the flip side, the comedown on cannabis is more unpleasant and seems to be a catalyst in perceiving the harm and distress I have put myself through after a roll. Anybody relate to this?

I'd hold off a few days. MDMA has a tendancy to weaken the immune system, which an be a problem if you've just been pumped full of a virus.

Judging by your post i'd guess you already know that though.

Save it for Newyears!

yaaa thats kinda what i was thinking (i feel fine btw) but im not even gunna chance it
thanks for the input :)

What is the perfect dose of mdma to take for a perfect roll? Lets say the stuff is very good...

What is the perfect dose of mdma to take for a perfect roll? Lets say the stuff is very good...

I'd reccomend 100-150 mg for a good 2-3 hour roll, roughly equivilant to 1-2 pills.

I have noticed that cannabis will revive an afterglow days after a roll, giving me a sense of well being. On the flip side, the comedown on cannabis is more unpleasant and seems to be a catalyst in perceiving the harm and distress I have put myself through after a roll. Anybody relate to this?

I can totally relate. I am a fairly regular cannabis user, and have started taking MDMA in the past year.

When I smoke weed after a roll (usually up to about a week after) I get a mild MDMA feeling during the high, and a mild sketchyness for 10 mins or so when the high ends. Its never as intense as when i'm actually on MDMA, but I can definately tell its there. The same thing happens when I drink alcohol or coffee.

I'd reccomend 100-150 mg for a good 2-3 hour roll, roughly equivilant to 1-2 pills.

It would depend on the purity. I have taken really pure mdma before and only took around 125 mg with a 25 mg booster and was able to roll for 5+ hours.

It truly depends on the quality of the product.