70+ DJ’s
KILLER LINE UP
MAIN ROOM
Christopher Lawrence
John Aquaviva
Stacey Pullen
Misstress Barbara
Craze
Richard Humpty Vission (cd release party)
Electric Indigo
Space Girl (live performance)
Vicious Vic
Pleasurehead
Orion
HOUSE ROOM/FUZZY ROOM
Paul Johnson
Feelgood
Mea
East Coast Boogiemen
James Christian
Love Sound Project Chris Love, Miss. Kc, Billy Belmont
Johnny Fame
2 STEP ROOM
Reid Speed
Dinesh
Dr. Harvey Cocksure
Shane
Creg Poole
HIP HOP ROOM
Evil Dee
Butta L.
Craze
Nick Pepe
Kelle
Steez
Elle
IN THE ENERGY! HALLWAY
Lenny Dee vs Bingus Khan (2 hr tag team)
Function
Dylan Drazen
Alan Sax
Anthony Martinez
DRUM-N-BASS ROOM/BASSMENT
SS
Mc Warren G
Craze
J-Smooth
Cyberslam (live performance)
Ketch
Datcyde
Kazpa
Atray-U
Myster Mason
Garon
CHANDELIER ROOM
Drea 192
Myth I-S
Circuit Breaker
Space Monk-E
Joe Jack
J.J Blades vs Sobi-One
Scorpion
Drob 26
Pauly vs Jevic
Scotty Mack
Pappa Smurf
NEW ROOM
X-Dream
Bam Bam
DJ Who
Dever
Kilprock
Michael Myers
Knowledge (special bday set)
Josh Matthews
Matthew Xaveir
Production: As always we will bring in the best production team in America. We settle for no less than the best.
Sound: We will be bringing in extra sound to add to the tunnel’s state of the art sound system.
Lighting: The world famous excel lighting company is going to make the tunnel look amazing with their top of the line lazers, technobeams, echobeams, studiospots, and strobes.
Visuals: Funk taxi 1533-Get ready for the most amazing visuals you will ever witness, as funk taxi set’s up shop in eight rooms. Their unique style and originality that no other company can match.
Security: We will be bringing in some of the same professional safety patrol officers that use seen at out last events to assist tunnel’s friendly security team to make it safe and enjoyable for everyone.
THE LEGENDARY TUNNEL NIGHTCLUB
Located @ 220 12th ave & 27th Street NYC for full directions visit the website.
18 and over with proper Id
20 industrial size fast to assist one of the best A/C systems in NYC
DO NOT BRING: weapons, drugs, cans, bottles, markers, stickers, or flyers
TICKET LOCATIONS
NYC
Satellite 212-780-9305 ($3 off any cd priced @ $17 or more with the purchace of a 1 Nation ticket)
Sonic Groove 212-675-5284
Breakbeat Science 212-995-2592
Long Islands
Caffeine 516-797-7196
East-West 631-451-0034
Special Sauce 631-666-2447
NJ
Outer Limits 973-340-0013
Café Sounds 973-509-2233
VIP Records 732-866-9984
Pennsylvania
611 Records 215-413-3150
Underground Set 610-432-8822
Hypervinyl 412-681-4164
Mass
Satellite 617-536-5482
Growroom 413-549-9296
Connecticut
Spiritual Emporium 860-524-9719
Providence RI
Luna Sea 401-272-9171
DC
Yoshi Toshi 202-338-5638
Delaware
Favor 302-269-6160
Or charge on the web at www.tickteweb.com or by phone at 1-800-965-4827
All music gear provided by Sam Ash Music
------------------
~hugz and kisses~
PLURR

Anyone from the Reading, Lancaster, Allentown, and Philly area that are interested in taking a bus to this event. I'm planning a bus trip. As of right now it is going to be approximately $50 per person and the bus will be departing from somewhere in Reading. If you are interested or want more information just email me.
------------------
~hugz and kisses~
PLURR

How much is this party?
------------------
8)
mike
aka Mik-E_Smilez
"i wish U Heaven"
"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

this is a FOR PROFIT party, but i guess its easy to sell out when your makin bucks like that....so presale tickets are $35...who knows what it will be at the door

danyool, im with you... ill def be there, even tho i have work at 730 wednes morn. sleepless nights are the best ones.

Just saw the flyer for this on Sunday.
Jamal will definitely be taking his ass to NYC to attend this party
smile.gif

Must take Wednesday off of work.
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."

Grr... fuckabuncha lucky NE people who get to go to this
frown.gif

Christopher Lawrence, Space Girl and X-Dream the same night?
/me is one insanely jealous FL kid!!

OK, I walked outta Aww Yeah Sunday morning with my mind already blown. Then I picked up this flyer and couldnt believe what i saw. Spacegirl, Christopher Lawrence, X-dream, and like 60 others. This is gonna be one of the most insane parties of the summer. And honestly for only 35 bucks its worth it. See you all there.

Just to warn you guys, before you shell out $35 for this party...you should realize that probably half this lineup isn't going to show up. Do a little research on Stuck on Earth...ask around on message boards about their past parties...and you'll find out that they consistently book DJs who don't end up playing at their parties (probably because they were never booked...SoE is one of the shadiest elements of the NYC rave scene, which is known for shady elements).

Better be careful using the words 'Tunnel Nightclub' and 'killer' and 'line up' so close together after last month's 'incident' outside the club...

damn! i wish this wasn't the same night as revolution here in ohio.
i would make the trip for that!
------------------
AIM: columbuskid21

im thinking about skipping revolution which is like an hour from me and going to NYC. Never been there before for a party.
Hmmm..about Stuck on Earth..I met one of the guys (i think his name was Chris) and his girl back in September at Accelerate in Pittsburgh. They seemed really cool to me, but you never know. How is the Tunnel Nightclub? Is it fuckin huge or what?

Hey guys, got this flyer back at Electirc, thought I was for sure going to go, til you mentioned the Stuck on Earth has a bad rep? Inform us, I'd like to know how reliable they are since we were stiffed by Park Rave Maddness with Micro last time. . . . Cheers, and hopefully I'll everyone at the Tunnel!
~~JaKaL

Hey guys, got this flyer back at Electirc, thought I was for sure going to go, til you mentioned the Stuck on Earth has a bad rep? Inform us, I'd like to know how reliable they are since we were stiffed by Park Rave Maddness with Micro last time. . . . Cheers, and hopefully I'll everyone at the Tunnel!
~~JaKaL

Damn im defiantly there, wouldnt miss the lineup
smile.gif

but yeh the tunnels ok..for this party i know it wil be way overpacked though..7 of the 8 rooms really arent that big at all..and the new room where xdream n bam bam will be, probably wont have any dancing room. Not complaining or anything, but just letting the heads who are coming from far know. Otherwise if ya wanna hear good music n wont let that get in the way then go..itll stil be madd fun
smile.gif

Hey the people from stuck on earth are very nice. I think this is going to be a pretty good party. I got the flyer at Electric and I was like yeah i'm goin, and then I decided to plan a bus trip. I think it's gonna be a great evening. So I hope to see lots of bluelighters at this event. There has to be a meet up and I am gonna do everything i can to make it to it this time. I'm so mad at myself for always losing track of time.
------------------
~hugz and kisses~
PLURR

Havent been to a STuck on Earth party in a while.... well, i guess i probably was... but im too lazy to remember it!!
But! I will tell you that anyones gotta be better then PRM!!
PLUS - they are totally taking over The Entire place!! So yea, while Having some big names Not Show Up would TOTALLY SUCK!! (cuz DJ's ARE fuckin CHUMPS to their fans when they dont show up to a Party they book at!), this party is STILL gunna friggin be awesome!!
Bam Bam, Space Monk-E, J-Fame and Pauly vs. Jevic are gunna friggin ROCK tha place!! Pleasurehead MAY hit us up with an amazing set, granted
A) He doesnt play at 8pm! (cuz recently, he's been spinnin WAYY to early)
B) He doesnt get pushed off tha tables for some other DJ (who cares, no matter how big a DJ, thats F'D UP to push away a local favorite like they did @ Electric)
See Ya'll THere! It's gunna be a blast!

Just remember too...it's mostly never the Dj's fault for not showing. Most of the time the production companies say they have a DJ on a flyer, but in reality they don't. Then the deal falls through. Thats how alot of DJ's get a bad name.