**ONE NATION** July 3rd, 2001 At the Tunnel NightClub Killer Line up

Well guys we'll try to run into who we can find, it'll be a bit hard missing us,
just look for the whytrabbit *wearing her bunny ears of course,
and the phreakyfeline *with kat ears and tail...
we will be relatively kandy-ed up for this one, and will be armed & ready with some kickin vibes and stompin moves to wreck up the floor.
i would love a "bluelight wreckin' up"
so bring your dancin shoes.
maybe a weenie will show up.
Pkat©

I'm down for the meetup inside by the DJ booth at 1:00 and 2:30.
PhrEakyKat & Whytrabbit
edoky145
Ctrl X....
Can't wait to meet you guyz.
smile.gif

PhrEakyKat, the "wreckin up" idea soundz good. Got my dancin' shoes. It's on bro!
wink.gif

See you guyz there.
Peace
-Teddy
------------------
Variety truly is the spice of life.

What up bluelighters,
It's still up in the air if I make it or not.
I'm gonna definitely try some Hocus Pocus to mysteriously make it to this party.
I just saw DJ Craze last saturday.
Without a doubt I would not miss his set!
And I definitely would like to meet some Poppers, Lockers, and some Breakers there.
So let's see those skills on the floor!!!
I can guarentee that I'll be in one of those circles.
Look for a guy wearing a Red MENACE Shirt ,black UFO's, dark hair, and a goatee.
And about the meetup spot. Yo that place is gonna be jam packed! There are soooo many rooms in that place that it would be impossible finding all the bluelighters on this post. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm gonna look for the Bunny, the Cat, and the Big Dildo that they are bringing along A.K.A The Oscar Meyer Weenie!!! LOL!
At least it will be easy to notice them and REPRESENT the B/L!!!!!
See you all there...
Peace out!

Ok how about this.
Let's keep this simple since there are alot of people that seem to have not been to the tunnel before.
Main room. Right side of the DJ booth. Meet up once at 1:00 and once at 2:30. I know that it'll be probable be really crowded and stuff but I can't think of a anywhere that everybody will definitely be able to find.
So who's wearing the bunny ears?
-ed

yes, i will be in attendance
with my buzzy*
and we are bringing along miss nicola
smile.gif
smile.gif

yeeeeeha!*
ill be wearing the outfit in this picture
im the second gurly http://www.junglefaerie.com/boyfriend/pictures/2001-02-03%20Hullabaloo/IMG_1128.jpg
yea i know, i look scary hehe
and miss nicola is on the far right
we will most likely be around sir pkat
and lady linze most of the night
smile.gif

hope to see you there!
dont be afraid to say hello
smile.gif

Woohooo today is the day
smile.gif
ok people Ill be the kid that looks like adam sandler. Ill be wearing yellow/black camo pants, either a yellow bruce lee buttondown shirt. or just a black wifebeater, either way youll proly see the shirt from a mile away lol its kinda ummm loud. Ill also be wearing a yellow visor and im gonna be with some non-raver looking like people. come up and say hello I want to meet everyone!!! ill be at the right of the dj booth at the meetup time
smile.gif
PEACE! ONE
------------------
~Maui2k http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
Aim: PeerBoy

well i was going to go to this party, but since I broke my ankle last week, I won't be in attendence. I think i will only be hitting up 2 parties this summer. Local ones, being like the muck crew ones. oh well.
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

i'm so excited about tonight! 1:00 and 2:30 on the right side of the dj booth in the main room... sounds good to me.
i look forward to meeting everyone! see ya in... a few hours!
-susan
------------------
AIM: imJUSTaSNERK

sorry to hear mrJamal, was looking forward to seein ya. recoop well man, yeah my bod took a beating as well.. .from being lost in a forest for 6 hours.
but that's a whole nother story.
Pkat©

I know it's late, but for anyone checking here before they go, I got the lineup. I'm not posting it all though. I gotta get ready, mahself. Here it is:
Main Floor:
Orion—8-9:30
Vicious Vic—9:30-11
Richard Humpty Vission—11-12
Space Girl—12-1
Misstress Barbara—1-2
Christopher Lawrence—3:30-4:30
Electric Indigo—4:30-5:30
John Aquaviva—5:30-7
Pleasurehead—7-8
New Room:
Josh Matthews—8-10
Kliprock—10-11:30
Dever—11:30-12:30
X-Dream—12:30-2:30
Bam Bam—2:30-4
DJ Who—4-5
Michael Myers—5-6
Knowledge—6-7
House/Fuzzy Room:
*Love Sound Prokject*—8-11
East Coast Boogiemen—11-12:30
Mea—12:30-1:30
Feelgood—1:30-3
Paul Johnson—3:30-5
James Christian—5-6
2 Step Room:
Shane—8-10
Orion—10-11
DJ Harvey Cocksure—11-12:30
Reid Speed—12:30-3:30
Kazpa—3:30-4:30
Creg Pool—4:40-6
DnB/Basement:
Myster Mason—9:30-10:30
Atray-U—10:30-11:30
Datcyde—11:30-12:30
Craze—12:30-1:30
SS w/MC Warren G—1:30-3:30
Kech—3:30-4:30
J-Smooth—4:30-5:30
Cyberslam—5:30-6:30
Kazpa—6:30-8
Garon—8-9:30
Chandelier Room:
Drea 192—1:30-2:30
MythI-S—5-6
Circuit Breaker—6-7
Space Monk-E—2:30-3:30
Scorpion—7-8
Drob 26—11:30-12:30
Joe Jack—12:30-1:30
If I have time, I'll update more ASAP.
~Erik
[This message has been edited by gmni13 (edited 04 July 2001).]

im not going
sorry guys..
have fun during Craze's and Spacegirls sets for me..
*muah
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

We got there around 11:30. The line wasn't too bad. It was moving decently and security wasn't hassling anyone. Even when people in front of me had "paraphenalia," as long as they weren't blatant about the drugs to go with it, security didn't give a fuck.
Space Girl went on at 12:00AM just as we "esablished" ourselves there. Since Space Girl can do no wrong, everything was perfect. Then it sank in. I danced as often as I could, given how crowded it was and how often I smoke
wink.gif

I was hot. But not from just dancing. The place was SO packed it was uncomfortable. Moving to different rooms proved to be worse. The Two Step Room upstairs from the Main Room was a little refreshing. Reid Speed, the hottie that she is, wasn't laying out anything too spectacular. Then again, no one seemed to be dancing up here, so I couldn't really get into it.
Each room thereafter seemed to get progressively worse. The Fuzzy Room was stifling. The fur on the wall was matted from the humidity. The only semi-relief after that was the hallway to the basement which led us to the fiery pits of hell. Again, the music wasn't too bad. At this point I started feeling dizzy and sick. No amount of water was replenishing the water I was losing through sweat. I began getting cramps.
We stuck it out through Christopher Lawrence's set which wasn't too shabby. I guess at this point the evening had lost all its grandeur. I was trying to get into such a positive mood despite my aching body. $5 waters. Ugh. After that it was just impossible to try to stick it out any longer. We high-tailed it home.
All in all, I had a good time. I enjoyed the music quite a bit. I'm just pissed at the fact that WAY too many tickets were sold to this event, it was WAY too hot, and ticket holders and non-ticket holders used the same entry line. That last part gets me no matter what.
So, yeah.
Sorry 'bout any meetups. I was on the other side of Space Girl and looked over. Didn't see how it was feasible to have a meetup there. Mebbe next time.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

we were in the main room since 8:20pm...caught a good hardset soon after, then mistah humpty dumpy gets on the wheels and pollutes the night with mainstream sucky house... and not to mention butchers one of my favorite NuNRG tracks (fuckin speed it up punk)...
aside from that we caught X-dream up in the new room, then headed down for Lenny Dee, then back up for Bam bam... that was all late in the night and the heat was becoming unbearable...
Shouts to:
Speekah PhrEEkah- thanks for the dancin session, i miss just wreckin it up with the blue's.
GlowGrRl- mos def good to see ya again you candy cutie.
Buzzy & Philly Jung- love the outfit, you boogers are too cute for eachother...
Rita and Jerry- mos def mah bestest friends.
Topper Theresa- great seeing ya again and you got some moves girl.
Caleb n Brian- definately a pleasant suprise seein you as well... was afraid ya was back in Texas by now... great to see you both.
yeh well if i missed anyone call me weenie.
Pkat©
------------------
PhrEakyKat©
"Whod've thunk there'd be cookies in the cookie jar?!?!"
[email protected]
"You're SO perceptive..."
׆© PezBunnE ~n~ Pkat
____( Y )_______/ V \
___(>'.''.'<)=_
(")('`v'`)(")_(")('`v'`)(")
[This message has been edited by PhrEakyKat (edited 05 July 2001).]

Focusing on the positive,
I survived this party. I stayed from start to finish.
I finally met bluelighters at this party. From a new bluelighter's perspective, you have no idea what it's like to read posts by someone you don't know everyday and then finally get to meet that person face to face. That being said, sorry if I seemed overzealous to some of you at our initial meeting. It's just that I felt like I've known you guyz since like forever or something.
Maui2k:
The first bluelighter I've ever met. Sorry for almost knocking you down a flight stairs saying hi. hehehe That shirt was phat as hell, man. Sorry you had such a shitty night.
PhrEakyKat:
You and Whytrabbit are amazing. You guyz brought such an incredible vibe to the "New Room". Standing across the room, all I could see was an aura of friendliness and positive energy from the table where you guyz were sitting that radiated throughout the entire room. How fortunate I am to have met such a friendly (and very goodlooking) couple. Loved the outfits. It's people like you that make parties fun.
Glowgrrl:
You are so cute and sweet. It was a pleasure meeting you.
To everyone that had a not-so-great time, I'm sorry you didn't have fun.
Just know that we are now stronger because we've already survived the worse party that could ever be and every party after this has to be better. There's just no way any party could possibly get worse than this one.
We've endured:
High water prices, an over capacitied venue, poor air-conditioning/ventilation, pushy drunk people, rude security, and (with the exception of the New and Two-step rooms, Space Girl and Misstress Barbara) terrible music. In short, a "Stuck On Earth" party. So the next time you're at a party and you think you're not having a good time, just think back to July 3rd 2001 when you were at "One Nation". I promise you'll have a better time.
Anyway, have fun for me this weekend at "Till Dawns Early Light".
I hope to meet some more of you guyz at "Creamfields".
Peace,
-Teddy
[This message has been edited by Speekah Phreekah (edited 06 July 2001).]

I was quite disappointed with this party. This is the first one I've been to that I didn't go the distance. There were way too many people packed into that place. While the line up was killer and the DJs tore shit up.... ( especially SPace Girl, Christopher Lawrence, and Mea )I wasn't too pleased with it. The heat was unbearable and the $5 you had to pay for the water was ridiculous. Paying $35 and coming all the way down from MA I wasn't too happy. But I made up for it by seeing how many taxis I could dodge before I got hit... (had a real close call at 7th ave and 40th st >.< )

it wasnt the greatest night of my life.. but definitely not the worst.. it was really hot and crowded.. but i hit up the fans in teh furry room.. right next to the free water taps.. that helped a lot...later i wandered into the room full of ice.. felt like heaven and i managed to run into everyone i wanted to see there and more... so overall it wasnt that bad.. and anywhere you go in the city youre going to pay a lot for water.. at least we could fill them up.. i didnt have any problems with security or drunks... i guess it just depends on where you were and when...

You should have gone the distance. The place started to thin out around 3:00. Mistress Barbara and Pleasurehead threw some phat sets too. I was surprised by how many people had left by around 4:00 - at this time you had all the space you could want to dance.

I agree I had a blast, for me the party didnt start until around 3. M. Barbara and Pleasurehead were amazing! I missed Space Girl unfortunately but I dont know how much I would have enjoyed it with all the people and heat anyway. Later all.
-Mike