Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info Request - Red Transformers. Melb, Vic

js2k6

Bluelighter
hey all
got my hands on some red transformers.

these aren't shaped like the autobot head, but rather an outward, well defined press of the head onto a round pill

theres a distinct talcum powder like smell coming from the bag.
the press is absolutely gorgeous

colour is a deep pinky red
domed on the back
no bevel
some light specks in the pill but not too many.

very very professional looking pill
my supplier was looking quite fucked off two of these, sitting there relaxed with a massive grin. heaps loved up. and that is really saying something
have been told these are imports,
searched pillreports and found absolutely nothing on them.

thinking we may try a couple tonight and see how they go.

anyone know anything about em?

friend just came home with the camera
so i have just taken a photo

and here it is.

pretty hey?
transfnx9.jpg

WOW very impressive press there .... I hope some show up in sydney they look really good .

thanx for the photo .. I will ask around for these..

I hope they are good ...

update :)

tried these things last night
was originally gonna rail one, as i normally do
but when i tried to crush it up, it was way too hard. gave up on that idea and ate it instead.

t+45 mins happy warm feelings coming on begin to get the yawns... i know that i'm about to reach a peak and i want this to get stronger so i eat a 2nd pill

basically from t+1hr for the next 4 - 5 hours i find myself incredibly loved up, insane eye wobbles,
bit of the jaw wobbles (which i havent had in ages)
and just feeling generally good and happy.

over the course of the night i'd managed to eat a 3rd pill in 2 halves..
slept easily enough, with some strange pill thoughts along the way... hard to explain, but you know those thoughts that you get, and you're like wtf? that makes no sense.. but i understand...

and spent today feeling quite scattered, but in a good way.

i could easily have had a good night on one of these things,
couldn't feel anything other than a good strong dose of MDMA

stomach got quite jumpy and couldnt handle soft drink, only water.
very thirsty, the past day i've just felt calm and content and very smiley.
have not had a pill like this in such a long time, feelings basically identical to the mdma powder a friend had brought back from europe a while back.

very very clean feeling,
definitely mdma,
such a loved up happy feeling pill.

if you get the opportunity. get them :)

[EDIT: BL is here for harm reduction. This doesn't include talking about how many you plan to eat and how fucked you intend to get. Thanks, hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
The press looks really cool, they'd go down really well with my friends, haha, I love it when the press alone makes you smile, I think at my first recovery I freaked out the DD by giving him the big spiel on how one day I wanted to pick the pictures they put on pills ^_^

had another awesome night out on these things.

here's the report i just put up on pillreports
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9382

Posted on February 3, 2008, 6:06 am by js2k6 [edit/delete]
cheerio again.
hahaha. i've gotten home from a night out on these.
basically started my night off with 1 and a half of these... this was around 11.30pm
waited 40 mins or so for the lovey feelings and the eye wobbles... then i munched down on a second one.

spent the next couple of hours with constant eye wobbles and strong urges to hug and kiss..
and just floating along, swaying and moving to some trance music.

ate another pill (this makes it 3 and a 1/2) and wait another 20 mins or so for it to kick in

i'm sitting there. lights are amazing and pretty
my eye wobbles are continuous.. .
getting jaw wobbles that wont stop either. try eating a lollypop to make it stop.. no luck. lol

by 3.30am i'm still peaking really hard, so i eat another one to keep it going... somewhere around this point my supplier gives me a couple of points of free whizz...
not too long after this we leave the club

we wind up going for a walk through the city to the carpark... took ages, a group of 5 of us walkin around talkin shit, go for a drive to the beach.. so loved up and munted even still.

had trouble pissing all night, and when i got in the car i couldnt stop myself. had to pull over a couple of times cos i was busting.

didnt overheat all that much, but drank heaps of water.
danced a fair bit (more like swaying than shuffling tho)
very huggy and kissy on these.

got home and had the whizz, and some sex. (which worked for me!! bonus. no pilldick here :D lol)
its now about 7am.
i've plateaued and i feel awesome

last night was so so much fun.
will probably get more of these on payday, and go out again on them next saturday.

still getting eye wobbles here and there.
was getting a good enough peak off 1 and a half, and this is the 2nd time i've had these pills in the past few days.

definitely mdma.

fkn love these things. <3
munch safely kiddies.

laters :D

Just picked up some of these. I don't do pills anymore but the reports (mainly yours js2k6, definitely persuaded me to get them when i heard they were available) made me pick up a few as good pills are so rare these days. The press is absolutely unbelievable, i've never seen anything like it. The detail is ridiculous.

Fucking excited to try these, heading down to the beach for the weekend so ill report back on sunday =D.

That is a beautiful press, it kinda makes me want to start collecting presses to bad that thatt pill will never hit the states :/ you should try to take a batter more stable pic either with the macro setting on your camera(the little flower) or buy taking a image of them in a scanner then shoot me a pm :)

lol if i get my hands on some more i'll try and take a better photo. aswell

Well, i tried them on the weekend, and they were FUCKING SHIT.

I don't do pills anymore, so i had high hopes. Ate one, waited about an hour, started to feel something but nothing substantial, attributed this to them being really hard pills and may take a while to dissolve.

Ate another, waited another hour, something is happening but im nowhere near fucked. Ate a 3rd and then i had a little bit of a "munted" feeling for 30 mins then it subsided completely.

A friend of mine who hadn't had pills for close to 2 years also ate 3, and said it was equivalent to 1 average pill at best.

I don't know whats going on, but i wouldn't buy them again.

Lol. People seem to get off on 50mg of MDMA after theres been nothing but fakes or speed bombs around

fuck pills, you dont get shit from them unless u basically tripple drop these days, and no, i dont ever have tolerance when i have them

Thanks for the update Immortal Teknique. After all the legitimate sounding hype, what a shame they turned out average. I feel like an ass for telling friends these were meant to be the "goods" - hopefully they don't waste their time on these.

It sounded too good to be true, but I was always a little skeptical due to the fact that all the reports mentioned having multiples. Bring back the pills where a half makes a lightweight spew :p

here here.

i had these last night, 2 (would have been three but i lost one, what a idiot) of them taken a hour apart and didnt really get much off them. maybe copies but they felt pretty clean, mdma in them. mdea too i think. i was really drunk when i had them though so that wouldnt have helped much.

im so bitter.

Immortal Teknique said:
A friend of mine who hadn't had pills for close to 2 years also ate 3, and said it was equivalent to 1 average pill at best.

He speaks of me.

I've always been able to handle my pills, but after 21 months of abstinence, I really would've expected to be blind... even on three of the shittiest pills. Clearly 2005 [when I was consuming lots] was a good year, but I've been ignorant to how bad it's got. Makes me glad I got over pills when I did.

We didn't drop our 3rd pill until about 2 hours after the first, and even after consuming it, both myself and IT were able to continue playing monopoly for about an hour. Don't get me wrong, it got tricky, but hell, on 2 pills it should've been out of the question.

I was happy in the end because I did get fucked up. I was surfing on a trundle bed in our holiday house... that was fun. My eyes were wobbling out of control, and I was eventually just content to rock myself for a long period of time. But yeah, if this is the quality of pills these days, you're going to need quite a few to have a good night.

Unless it was an uneven batch, the earlier reports sound like bullshit. These weren't copies, the press was too professional to copy.

For what it's worth, hugs felt fantastic... :)

If people were getting really good effects off them a few wqeeks back its possible when they were pressed, two batches were pressed by the same people. The first weeks lot, containg a good dose, then the next month or two's supply of low dose mdxx, because people are going on about how good they are, word of mouth spreads especiaslly in a scene (clubbing, raves etc.) where people talk shit a lot (about drugs generally too)

I started taking pills in '03, so i got involved when there were still heaps of good pills around. I had high hopes for these, but they let me down.

If only MDMA crystal was floating around, thats the only shit i'd actually buy with any confidence.

hrrmmm must be some different ones floating about,
i've now seen there are way paler pink ones going around. someone else at work got em, looked the same as the ones ive had (press was identical. same size and everything), except a lot lighter in colour.
nowhere near as bright as the ones i've taken the photos of

also been told there are yellow ones getting around now too.. same press.

not entirely sure.
also found a report from ontario, canada... which looks like its the same press only a lot more speckly.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=8508

Edit- If you actually know this for a fact then it would be a wise idea to keep that kind of information to yourself. lil angel15

it could be like the dolphins from a few years back, first couple of lots i got were fantastic, then thereafter i got them and they were shithouse.

i should be getting some more for this weekend,
i hope you're wrong about people making a weaker batch, that would totally suck.

i'm about to post a question in a seperate thread about refrigeration of pills and its effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
tony mokbel said:
Just look at the faces of people these days when your out. You could always tell if good stuff is around/arrived by looking at how munted the punters are. You walk past that girl and you go "Ahhhh she looks liek she has had a good time, wonder what she had", & it would be a safe sex/x-score/green cu.

I rarely see that anymore. Much more wired sort of feel, like everyone is just not quite in the zone. You ask 100 punters and I bet 80 of them would tell you they like speedy pills because they cant dance on MD.

Not sure about these, but if people who have a track record of reliable info are saying they are weak, then I've got to believe something is up.

So true i hear this from alot of people "I like the speedy pills" WTF!!! You got no idea what a good pill is. I have been dropping since 2001 so i have tried quiet a few decent pills and quiet alot more absolutly shitty ones. I love the smashed feeling as im coming up and then the extreamly loved up peak that comes after a propper dose of MDMA i feel like im flying and i sure as hell can dance my ass off on MD!!