• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info Request - Red Transformers. Melb, Vic

Agreed. If i want to dance, ill combine some speed with my pills. I dont need the fucking manufacturers making the decision for me. I buy pills for MDMA, not some speed/MDx combo.

Nah, i noticed no stimulant effects that pointed to speed or anything. Fell asleep as soon as i tried.

And its a shame im in the minority.

Edit-Removed unnecessary content. lil angel15

Last edited by a moderator:
tony mokbel said:
^^^ yeah I think there are a few people who are pushing there gear on these forums. you can work out who, just put 2 + 2 together.

look @ the X5 reports, I didn't get much if anything of them and people are rating them MD HIGH. I don't think so.

I go to the bother of making a decent detailed report on pills that i had that myself and others thought were awesome, inclusive of a photo, test results and time based feeling structure (somthing not many people can be fucked doing) read the comments on my report and you'll see many people agree,and the ones that dont soon realise what they had wernt the ones in my report but a different batch of IMPRESSED not OUTPRESSED x5's circlating.

Even if the ones u did have were the ones i did, theres many possible reason such as being an inconsistant batch, later ones realeased that were shitter (once word got around about the quality) or plainand simple you've munched way to many in your life.

EDIT-Removed abuse. lil angel15

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I have unapproved and edited some posts.

First off, lets keep this thread on topic. This is not the thread to bitch about whether people know about pills or not. It's very quickly becoming a dick sizing thread.

Second, please do not make accusations about other poster.

Any more of this and I'll warn people.

Lil angel15

WOW they look like a really cool pill's sounds like they are pretty good as well hope they make there way up to brisbane....

mushi mushi 88 said:
WOW they look like a really cool pill's sounds like they are pretty good as well hope they make there way up to brisbane....

i've had a very good run on them,
[9 seperate occasions since jan 08]
always worked for me, i built up tolerance to them way too fast,
my supplier had a problem on his second go of these, being unable to reach a peak from double dropping. (admittedly this was a day after he went hard on them with us)

got a bag not long ago and noticed some discrepancies between the pills in the bag, some had white spots, others had black spots.
some were noticably paler than others.

just from a few of my friends, one went to a trance event and said they were awesome, another went out to a club and it took her 2 to get her off her trolley, another friend said he felt nothing on 1 and a half, another friend says he was off his tits on 1 for a 5 hour period.

and one other friend ate one, had an absolute ball...
ate another 2 on a different occasion and got bugger all.

i'm thinking there's either copycat pills, or an inconsistent batch.

maybe it's just different people having tolerance issues, or it could even be people not knowing what mdma is supposed to feel like.
i noticed with every clean mdma pill i've ever had, people have always complained or claimed they got nothing from them.

who knows.

the thing that leads me to believe theres an inconsistent batch, is the last lot we got didnt have such a strong noticable talcum powder smell, and a friend ate 6 of them and never quite felt like she was peaking. =/
she had eye wobbles and happy feelings, but ya really shouldn't need to eat 6 (not that i'm one to talk lol) but this is on the end of a 3 day long pill bender and there wouldnt exactly be much seratonin to release.

i've kept a few for myself, for whenever it is i finally recover from this god awful fuckin nasty bender i went on.
probably be on my 24th.

... not trying to start a topic of conversation here, more just tryin to put the thought out there...

theres a few good pills going round at the moment, getting awesome reviews, and theres a fair few people saying those same pills are not good.
thinking that maybe 2 batches of the same press are being released just to work off the other ones good name.

^
why would anyone bother with Amphetamine these days, probably just MDMA and Meth dude.

hhm, makes sense to me, I do remember reading about amphetamine metabolizing faster then meth.

I don't get why people would make amphetamine these days when its a harder synth then meth and the effects don't last as long as meth. (i think the precursors are the same?)

Had these on Saturday night, if you can have a nice "dirty" pill, then these hit the mark. Good buzz with loved up feeling. Will take again.

PLUR