• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Losing weight on E

white crusader

Bluelighter
alot of people know XTC is a great drug for weight loss im here to ask anyoone that has lost alot of weight just doing E for a couple of mounths/weeks once a week what ways they used to lose lots of weight as an advantage of being n e u lose lots of weight anyone care to share the best ways?

"alot of people know XTC is a great drug for weight loss im here to ask anyoone that has lost alot of weight just doing E for a couple of mounths/weeks"

You completely lost me after this part so I will respond to what i understood.

No I have not lost a lot of weight because of E, I don't think E is a great weight loss choice at all because you would most likely have to abuse it too often to see any results. Anyhow, i doubt the E would make much of a difference.. it is generally the speed in the pills that makes me not want to eat so pure MDMA would be pretty useless for this.

I have lost 7-8 lbs in a night due to irresponsible use of 5 meth bombs. But yeah E is a terrible weight loss plan, try this and this

I can't see the "E-plan" diet hitting the mainstream. If you want to lose weight eat less and get more active.

my boys fat and hes recently started droping every weekend. i dont do e but im thinking all them pills and all that fat aint gonna be good for his heart

it be interesting to see if he does loose weight tho he dont do it to lose weight he just loves to rave

Um... yea diet and exercise bro,
Ever seen Requiem for a Dream? the upper/downer diet helped her lose weight so maybe it is a good idea haha

I remember abusing it for about 4 months, and only remember eating about.. 10-15 times in those 4 months. Lost 40 LBs. BUT, also looked like a crackhead. Not a good idea don't do it.

Using E to lose weight is about as silly as it comes.

Good food and exercise is what you need.

I've lost 8-10 pounds in a night from rolling... I assume its just the activity and appetite suppression. Once I start eating the next day it all comes back. I would definitely not recommend it as a weight loss drug.

It doesn't help with weight loss, generally. I've known overweight people who abuse the hell out of E and don't lose weight. If you do it a lot, you don't get all hyper and want to dance when you're up. You usually just sit around thinking about taking more pills and smoking. Also, the suicide Tuesdays often lead to binge eating and loafing that easily make up for a balls-to-the-walls weekend. And if you're paying up to $20/pill, you only have money for really unhealthy fast food. Meth bombs are different, I'm sure. Everyone knows meth helps you lose weight--teeth are surprisingly heavy, and you can't eat without them, and when you die, the pounds literally slide off!

I've lost 8-10 pounds in a night from rolling... I assume its just the activity and appetite suppression.

wtf?? in one night? that's utterly ridiculous and impossible.

yes but the ones with meth/speed in them are great for it
i lost 9 lbs in 1night of rolling and its doing me great i know alot of that was water weight but im stil 4.5 lbs lighter on the scale and its been 2 weeks

MinneapolisAcid said:
Water weight.

Yeah, uppers with little water consumption during it will usually mean I wake up 5lbs less. It call comes back when you eat and drink as usual though.

Actually depending on what type of pill you have rolled on it can have a very heavy effect on your eating habits. Since you need a good 3-4 weeks to fully recover your mind what makes you think it does not mess up your eating habits. Totally screws with every aspect of your daily ritual unless your lucky enough to get a very clean pill. IME It takes me a few days before I can start a healthy eating schedule again and in that time my weight fluctuates drastically.

Again this also depends on the persons body and whether or not they can maintain a certain weight naturally. I am an ectomorph so I have a thin frame which gains and loses weight very easily.

I lost 50lbs in a year from dirty pills. I only slept a few days a week and I danced all weekend.

Compliments on my appearance turned to concern rather quickly. At my worst I was 125lbs and I am 5'9". Now that I have stopped partying so hard I am back to my normal weight.

Ismene said:
I can't see the "E-plan" diet hitting the mainstream. If you want to lose weight eat less and get more active.

I agree^^^ But I have to say that for me, it did help me lose like 10-15 pounds. I didn't change anything about my lifestyle, I just tripped on LSD or ate E pills like once a week for less than 2 months.
I wouldn't recommend it tho...it really takes a toll on the body and mind. Losing weight is no good if you still feel like shit.
For me I lost a bunch of weight but afterwards still felt unmotivated and really lazy. I'd recommend laying off the pot, benzos and booze...when i went to rehab I lost about 20 pounds just by eating better and laying off the 3 types of substances above.

i dont really keep track of my weight, i'm pretty much always the same weight. but i do notice the physical appearance of my body change when i'm on E. when i'm on E, my stomach is completely flat. and when i'm not, and my appetite is back, lol i have a little belly there.

but thats only cause i never work out.

anyway, dont use E to lose weight. thats terrible. lol

Losing weight on e = not a good plan.

You'll probably lose weight, yes. But why do you want to lose weight?

To look good/better?

Trust me you are not going to look good after an ecstasy-diet.