• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Losing weight on E

Using ecstacy to lose weight is unsafe,not to mention unheathly and irresponsible. I went through a binge and lost like 30 pounds in four months. Mentally and physically,I was a walking dead man. Rolling should only be used for recreational purposes and in moderation. It took me a long time physically and mentally to recover from my pill spree. It's not worth losing 10 pounds if you you start losing your mind along with it. Besides,you will look like shit. My friends thought I had cancer after a while. Wanna lose weight? Do it the old-fashioned way. Watch what you eat and get off your ass and go for a run.

Or better yet, why don't you just stick your finger down your throat to trigger your gag reflex, you'll lose weight in NO TIME!!

No, don't use Ecstasy to lose weight.

Interestingly enough, MDMA was originally tested as an appetite suppressant, but the tests were discontinued due to "strange emotional side effects" or something to that effect ... but no, not a good idea. There is ample, ample evidence that doing E on a daily, or even a weekly, basis, is not good healthy for you.

take ecstasy and come to a deep profund unconditional love of self. then you can easily overcome the insecurities that cause you to overeat...

but no matter what drug i try, including coke, i eat. alot. which is why i exercise daily. trust me, you will enjoy whatever drug you do will be moreso enjoyable when healthy and physically conditioned...

amor fati said:
I have lost 7-8 lbs in a night due to irresponsible use of 5 meth bombs. But yeah E is a terrible weight loss plan, try this and this

I second this, and as a person who works out and tries to put on pounds this is a nightmare for me!

Using E to lose weight is not a good idea. Mdma just suppresses your appetite so you aren't eating at all which is not a healthy way to lose weight. By not eating you aren't only losing fat but you are also losing muscle mass as well.

If you want to lose weight then you need to do is the correct way by eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly. There is no magic pill that is just going to drop the pounds off in a way that is healthy for you, or in a way so that you will be able to keep the weight off.