PDA

View Full Version : Snorting No-Doz

Pages : 1 [2]

zombiesarepeaceful
10-12-2007, 06:58
^How the fuck do you extract Wellbutrin and what chemical properties does it have that causes this 'rush' you speak of. Does it have stimulant properties or what?

manic_panic
10-12-2007, 12:31
If y'all want a rush, try plugging/snorting extracted Wellbutrin (yah the antidepressant/anti-smoking drug). I wouldn't do more than 50mg at once. Feels like I'd imagine caffeine would if it could give a strong rush. Almost no euphoria, but the rush can knock your @ss over...

I'd like to know the answer to this too as I take 300mg Wellbutrin XL every day.

For the record, I have snorted generic caffeine pills and I thought it was a good feeling, but that was years ago. Also, if you want caffeine there's no since in buying Vivarin or no-doz.. get Jet Alert. they are small, 200mg apeice, less expensive.

otb01
11-12-2007, 02:34
Who wants to make a retrospective post with snorting various mgs of pure caffeine?

Lotta Cooties
11-12-2007, 05:16
did it a few times. 1 g tablet into 2 lines. it burns like hell and make you tear sometimes. afterwards you feel a nice light headed rush for 20 minutes, and nicely awake. try eating 5 no-doz plus tablets in one go, you feel different almost instantly after taking them, following by tingly body rushes, dream like state consciousness, and a very relaxed mood.

MinneapolisAcid
11-12-2007, 07:51
lol, i had no idea so many people like snorting caffiene pills

sportfish
13-12-2007, 06:30
Chew the pills and they will take effect faster than if swallowed, or shove em up your ass, lots of blood vessels there too.

otb01
15-12-2007, 02:57
I don't see why everyone here disses snorting so much. It is a really good route for caffeine!

Anasrequiem
15-12-2007, 03:29
Id really suggest not snorting Wellbutrin or plugging or whatever, its got similar components to a stimulant, chemically, and is partly why its one of the anti-d's that doesnt have sexual side effects and what not, but the threshold for seizures I would imagine would skyrocket if you are breaking that extended release, and even the normal ones, i dont think it would be a good idea. Now for those of you that did it and had fun, then thats fine i guess, but for the sake of the harm-reduction deal, id say please dont do that.

hatethered
15-12-2007, 05:36
i dont dis snorting in general...but i am dissing snorting caffiene. just not worth it for me, thats all. intresting post i thought. the only amounts of caffiene i like at a time is just one or two cups of good coffee

RorerQuaalude714
15-12-2007, 05:40
Oh man last year at about this time I was on a cruise, and this one dude and I got totally destroyed on Valium and booze and the dude started chopping up lines of No-Doz. He offered me a line and I was like "wtf?". The moral of the story is don't snort No-Doz. There's no sense in destroying your sinuses for the sake of something that won't give you a (good) buzz. If you want to snort something to keep you awake, get some coke or some Dexedrine, or hell, even some Ritalin.

otb01
15-12-2007, 05:43
If you chop off the coating like I described you can with Vivarin, you don't destroy your sinus nearly as much. And as multiple people have described, it actually is a good buzz. Just because YOU didn't like it, that doesn't make it a bad drug.

MinneapolisAcid
19-12-2007, 02:25
I'd rather snort something a little more worthwhile,
like 2c-b.
thats all.
it's your nose, so you can put whatever you like in it.
i'll stick to sipping mt. dew.

archduke
23-12-2007, 10:25
A bit off-topic but uh...

Why No-Doz? Longs-brand Stay Awake has just as much caffeine and it's like 1/3 the cost...

MinneapolisAcid
24-12-2007, 07:02
Apparently snorting caffiene is the new hip thing with the freshmen at my former highschool.