Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Naked guy on PCP meets taser

erosion

Bluelight Crew
It Takes a Few Taser Shots to Subdue Naked Man
Kitsap Sun
November 14, 2007

It took two officers at least three Taser shocks and two pairs of handcuffs to subdue a 6-foot-5-inch naked man believed to be on PCP on Tuesday, according to Bremerton police reports.

Officers were called to the 2600 block of Stevens Drive for reports of a 23-year-old Silverdale man with his pants around his ankles and "screaming at the top of his lungs." A man at the scene said the man was "stressing out," had ripped off all his clothing and was "not acting rational."

Only an officer and an undercover detective were on scene. They began to hear fighting inside a nearby home. The officer suspected the man inside was on PCP, noting that two other suspects have recently been found to be on the drug in the city. When the officer said he was going to check inside, the man replied, "You're going to need a lot more officers," describing the man's 315-pound frame.

The officer called for backup as he and the detective entered the house. Almost immediately, the man appeared, naked. The officer said the man "locked on" to police and had a "wild" look in his eyes, with his chest heaving and arms flailing from side to side, reports said.

The man began a "rapid advance" and was yelling, so the officer pulled his Taser. Without time to warn the suspect, the officer fired it, which ultimately put the suspect on the ground, reports said.

But the officer said the suspect repeatedly attempted to get up and was shocked two or three more times before the detective cuffed the man with two sets of handcuffs

The man was saying random sentences such as "make a movie" and "times five," and he had attempted to lick the Taser's wires, the officer reported. Officers covered the man with a blanket and watched as he began biting at the grass and put "mouthfuls" of dirt and grass in his mouth.

Police searched the home and found drug paraphernalia inside. Officers estimated a about $1,000 in damage to the home.

He was taken to Harrison Medical Center for an evaluation, then taken to Kitsap County jail on suspicion of malicious mischief.

Link

The man was saying random sentences such as "make a movie" and "times five," and he had attempted to lick the Taser's wires, the officer reported. Officers covered the man with a blanket and watched as he began biting at the grass and put "mouthfuls" of dirt and grass in his mouth.
I lol'd.

i can honestly say pcp is one drug i have no desire for ever doing in my life and never want to

n4k33n said:
Police searched the home and found drug paraphernalia inside. Officers estimated a about $1,000 in damage to the home.

It's good to see the police were more careful when tearing the home apart during a search than usual.=D

i mistook pcp for lsd when i read the name of this thread and thought how much it would fucking suck to be tasered on lsd.

fuck that.

Damn that sounds crazy I wonder if he meant to take the PCP or he thought it was something else.

igotthatwork said:
And I've always wondered why they call it "angel" dust.....

I never got why they called it angel dust either. Guess just because it's a really cool sounding name.

I smoked some weed that had PCP on it once or atleast thats the only drug i can think of that could explain the effects i had. Ive smoked some of the best weed over the years too so i know if was not just a case of greening out. I couldnt move at one point so it wouldnt have been very hard to restrain me lol.

Man i remember seeing some 6 foot something 300 lb black dude on cops that was on pcp and had done the same thing, got buck naked bjut he'd broke into a school, they got him to come out and tackled him and arrested him. Why is it always some 6' 5" 300 lb dude that flips out and goes crazy on pcp??

^i was thinking the same thing dude! i've seen that shit on cops and on other shows like most amazing videos and stuff.
it IS always some huge 6ft dude, and whats weirder, the guy is almost always naked!
never done PCP. no desire to. stories like these are a small portion of why.

yellodolphin said:
i can honestly say pcp is one drug i have no desire for ever doing in my life and never want to

I wanna try PCP, but then again i love dissociatives.

i took some ecstasy i was later told had pcp in it.
that was a crazy night
hallucinations, depth perception completely fucked, lots of auditory toward the end of the night, i'd close my eyes and be hallucinating, then open em and be surprised none of it was real.
then i had sex with my gf in the hot tub all night
but was blacked out for the majority of it

Was he actually on PCP, then? The report doesn't mention any tests done after they had him in custody and the only evidence (apart from the wildly irrational behaviour) was that two others in the city (in my country, a city has at least hundreds of thousands of people in it) had been caught while on it.

In fact, they hadn't even seen the guy when they were making such assumptions.

The man was saying random sentences such as "make a movie" and "times five," I've been almost that fucked up

Originally Posted by yellodolphin

i don't know. depends on how euphoric the drug is and how much I'd trust my sitters. Sitters are a must if i'd ever do pcp

this is one news report in which i'm glad the cops had tasers. seems like all the other reports i hear about tasers they are used punitively, like some guy didn't do what the cops said to do, not used to protect the cops. I don't have any prob with them tasing a 6' 5" 300 lbs guy coming at em. at least for once it's not an 80 year old grandma or 130 lbs college student against 8 cops in the news this time.

Why do they assume he was on pcp, he was obviously in some sort of drug induced psychosis but it could be any number of things,.

He was taken to Harrison Medical Center for an evaluation, then taken to Kitsap County jail on suspicion of malicious mischief.

I want to have that, if anything, on my record:D

Why is it always the guys that get naked on PCP ? Would they taser if it was hot chick ? =D