• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Sugar Sex Magic- Red hot chili peppers... obviously not techno but a fucking awesome track while peaking...

when coming down emersed in a huge pot smoking session, anything by coldplay is a huge hit

Pendulum - Fasten your seatbelts

This song just makes me go off as i hit my peak.

I love the melody

I agree with alot of this stuff. but my personal choice would be:

Deepsky - stargazer

also, sorry, have to name another: infected mushroom - ratio shmatio =)

Spacetravel by Optokoppler amazing e-rush activator. i wish those wankers djs were playing it...

I<3 tabs said:
I dunno the name of this song buts its all techno/rave like and someone keeps saying "You really are my ecstasy".

I wanna know what the name of that song is and who its by. That song seems to play whenever im rolling with my friends right whenever I think im peaking

The songs name is "Ecstasy"
The name of the group is "ATC"
Theres a remix of it that is 1000 times better than the original, but I cant remember who did it...

For me the answer to the question is easy.

Kid A - Radiohead

Underworld - born slippy

although im a bassline/speed garage lover that tune never ceases to make me rush my bollocks off

F-Project 2.. Its a white label so no clue who made it really.

scatterbrain said:
for me, chemical brother's "star guitar." no other song has made me peak so hard.

the only sensible voice in a thread full of nutters!

Oh and the pendulum check.

Right now I'd have to say Pendulum - Hold your colour. So beautiful and not just because I saw them on my bday last month!

jayd said:
The songs name is "Ecstasy"
The name of the group is "ATC"
Theres a remix of it that is 1000 times better than the original, but I cant remember who did it...

wrong sir......

its actually ATB - Ecstasy not ATC... =)

Not my favorite but since i listen to rap on regular basis this is the song that drove me to try E my very first time.... Bone Thugs & Harmony - Ecstasy

My personal favorite which i have on a old cd but dont know the name ... ill just say the part that blows me up usually

If You Could Give Me One More Chance I Would Love To Turn Back Time !!!

:D i know some of you know this song if your could name it that would be great !!!!!

Space brothers - I stil love you (dub mix)

Best song when you took years break from E and you first feel the effects.

I just melt when I hear the vocals..8o

I have many single favourite rolling songs to listen to, but the one of the last few months has been Pendulum - Slam (or slam boss or whatever the hell its called) Good car song.

Status
Not open for further replies.