• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 posts and no Flaming Lips? Hahaha.

My friend convinced me that Polyphonic Spree was the most amazing music ever the first time I rolled. The next day, not so much,

When my i roll with my bf and friends we usually listen to anything by Infected Mushroom or Shpongle, GMS,Hallucinogen and Deepsky. Enjoy

Is Progressive the songs that start out with like..

Melody repeated

Melody repeated symbol added

Melody repeated symbol added Bass added

Melody repeated symbol added bass added another thing added.

Like where the song starts off with one thing and slowly builds up to the like climax of the overall beat?

nathanp said:
Is Progressive the songs that start out with like..

Melody repeated

Melody repeated symbol added

Melody repeated symbol added Bass added

Melody repeated symbol added bass added another thing added.

Like where the song starts off with one thing and slowly builds up to the like climax of the overall beat?

In a nutshell progressive is music in between the speed of house and trance :)

Grrrrr said:
Tiesto has never remixed ATRC

really u reckon? well I downloaded a supposed Tiesto remix of ATRC. Wasn't that much different from the original really. actually maybe it was the 'sweeping strings' remix named wrong coz if I remember right i started downloading that one n it sounded very similar so I canceled it. Doesn't matter anyways

DJ Tiesto's Adagio for Strings. Absolute Masterpiece.

I've never peaked harder off of any other song.

miss_goody2shoes said:
really u reckon? well I downloaded a supposed Tiesto remix of ATRC. Wasn't that much different from the original really. actually maybe it was the 'sweeping strings' remix named wrong coz if I remember right i started downloading that one n it sounded very similar so I canceled it. Doesn't matter anyways

Off the top of my head there is the original, sweeping strings, g&d and armin van buuren remixes. I know for certain Tiesto hasn't mixed it though :)

Jester-Race said:
DJ Tiesto's Adagio for Strings. Absolute Masterpiece.

I've never peaked harder off of any other song.

I came up to Adagio for Strings followed by Gouryella once, damn that was good!

i have the mp3 for as the rush comes (tiesto mix), it might not be on vinyl though

HMMM this is a hard choice but i would have to say

DJ TIESTO - TRAFFIC

the reason is as a first timer i could feel this song and im almost certain my body was dancing to that song without me doing a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.