• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Basic HEROIN Culture Questions

*whitegirl*

Bluelighter
Here in the midwest (Dayton, OH and IN) it is either boy or dog food, but when I was in SC/NC they had no idea what boy was....Hell they didn't have any boy period:\

Attention All Loyal Drug Culture Subjects!!! I, EuphoricNod, have taken it upon me to merge the three threads created by *whitegirl* into a 'Basic Heroin Culture Question' Thread because we don't need a large amount of clutter on the forum. If you have a basic and simple question regarding heroin culture such as how your junk is packaged or how it smells or what color it is or different heroin slang in your area please phrase it HERE. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Have fun and if you have a more detailed and specific question DON'T POST IT HERE.
~~euphoricNOD~~

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times.....

have you kicked heroin all the way, just to start up again months/years later. I am just getting over my 4th.:(

I'm in the midst of my 4th run with dope at the moment. I have a feeling it's going to come to an end soon, as I don't have the money to maintain my habit much longer, and I won't resort to stealing from my parents.

One of the problems though, is that a good friend of mine, who has hooked me up tremendously in the past and recently, is a hardcore addict, and has no car. At least every other day he'll call me looking for a ride, and will hook me up with at least 2 bags for doing so.

Free dope is difficult to turn down, especially when you're sick, and when I know that if I refuse this friend a ride he will be sick, which would hurt me considering he's done so much for me in the past.

~CTdopeLove

Dope, or H. Also, when dealing especially with this one dealer (or set of dealers, when one of them gets arrested or wants to take a break, another guy takes over), I always refer to heroin as paper, since it comes in little wax paper baggies. He also sells plastic, which is his slang for crack (also known in my area as smoke, base, or slabs).

~CTdopeLove

^yeah, I understand. I could never turn down free dope. I recently started back up cause my cousin gave me her guys # and the dope here is FIRE!! Powder dope is so much better than tar(that I've had anyway)

What is your heroin packaged in?

Here in Dayton they use capsules...In IN they use tiny ziplock baggies or just torn off pieces of plastic..

I have always thought about how much shit they have in dayton

You an ohio kidd?

Small (generally 2 inches tall by 3/4 inch wide) wax paper baggies, sometimes stamped with the brand name (most recent batch has been "New York" with a picture of the Empire State Building on it), or sometimes blank.

~CTdopeLove

Oh, yeah I forgot in Indianapolis they use foil. I remember back in the early 90s they used foil here in Dayton.

It all depends on which circle of people has it at the time.

one uses Smack, or H. Another group calls it chiba.

CTdopeLove said:
Small (generally 2 inches tall by 3/4 inch wide) wax paper baggies, sometimes stamped with the brand name (most recent batch has been "New York" with a picture of the Empire State Building on it), or sometimes blank.

~CTdopeLove

same here...usually blank.

usually just called "H."

NYC/Long Island

Last edited:
another one from ohio, Its so hard for me to get it around here. i envy you guys

The usual around this part of cali is ripped plastic bags, but sometimes you'll get this heavy plastic thats a lot nicer cause its easy to open, and I've seen a couple in balloons.