• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Basic HEROIN Culture Questions

^I feel your pain. I used to have to go to work sick everymorning and rip my job off before I could cop. Ever smelled subway while sick? GROSS!

You know what I'm sure as sure can be that there is a thread about this some where. As addicts we all have to 'kick dope' one time or another. Look, I'd really appreciate a search next time before you post something like this. Recently you've had a lot of fairly simple heroin related posts... Why not incorperate them into a general thread instead??

Basic Heroin Culture Questions

Recently the user as mentioned above has put together many threads regarding heroin slang, heroin packaging, howmany times you've kicked heroin. I would appreciate it if you could address all basic heroin culture related questions HERE.

8o =D 8o=D 8o=D 8o=D 8o

Thank you for your understanding

does this mean we can have a big and dandy _______ culture thread now?

dramamine culture baby!

Question: whenever I get a "bundle" (1 gram; 10 individual wrapped bags) the amount of powder per (.1) bag varies greatly. I'm talking about one bag being literally TWICE the size of another. This isn't a huge issue because they whole bundle is pretty close to correct, but I'm sure I'd be flippin mad if I was buying individual baggies and they were varying that much.

Has anyone else experienced this, or is my guy just generally a moron?

SonOF said:
Question: whenever I get a "bundle" (1 gram; 10 individual wrapped bags) the amount of powder per (.1) bag varies greatly. I'm talking about one bag being literally TWICE the size of another. This isn't a huge issue because they whole bundle is pretty close to correct, but I'm sure I'd be flippin mad if I was buying individual baggies and they were varying that much.

Has anyone else experienced this, or is my guy just generally a moron?

Iunno, but all the bags i used to get were pretty much the same...Cant speak for everyone else but i know that i never had to deal w/what u described. u should talk to ur boy about that....

lacey k said:
u should talk to ur boy about that....

I hear ya, but from what I understand, the dude pretty much buys his shit weighed out and wrapped and just gets rid of them. Thus the count is out of his control or above him.

annnnnnd he is also not the type of guy I really want to complain to, if you know what I mean. He probably doesn't need my business all that bad, and could easily just stop picking up my calls or something.

^Do you ask for the bundle ahead of time? If so maybe they just wrap them like cause they know your buying the whole thing so the little individuals dont really matter.

you can get dope in CT? wow. i been there. seemed like a buncha preppys and snobs.. (to me anyway) ..

you guyz should just get on suboxone. even if it "doesn't work for you" take it cause it does

^Uhh suboxone isnt that great and heroin get me high.. problem solved

Mz_Thizzle said:
^Do you ask for the bundle ahead of time? If so maybe they just wrap them like cause they know your buying the whole thing so the little individuals dont really matter.

Yes I do ask for the bundle ahead of time...maybe you're right...but I thought if someone wanted singles they would just peel them off the same bundles...*shrugs*

let me set the record straight

For all those people across America especialy the ones in the north, that arent spanish speaking. The spanish word "Chiva" corectly said, refers to the goat meaning chiva. Mexicans especialy are familur with the "tres animales", refering to "mi chiva, mi gaillo, y mi pedico" This means my goat, my rooster, and my parrot. These three animals represent heroin, marijana, and cocane, and there names are used as slang for those drugs especialy in SoCal. Chiva/goat = Heroin, gallo/rooster= marijana, and pedico/parrot= cocain. So now you all know what the real meaning of things are. There is even a song from some mariachi band that elaborates on it.

heroin culture= obtain dope/diesel/fire(whatever local slang is relevant to you) administer drug via preferred moa scratch nod burn self with ciggy repeat.

thugpassion said:
For all those people across America especialy the ones in the north, that arent spanish speaking. The spanish word "Chiva" corectly said, refers to the goat meaning chiva. Mexicans especialy are familur with the "tres animales", refering to "mi chiva, mi gaillo, y mi pedico" This means my goat, my rooster, and my parrot. These three animals represent heroin, marijana, and cocane, and there names are used as slang for those drugs especialy in SoCal. Chiva/goat = Heroin, gallo/rooster= marijana, and pedico/parrot= cocain. So now you all know what the real meaning of things are. There is even a song from some mariachi band that elaborates on it.

Thx for the answer there man. I was always wondering because ime the only people I hear that refer to heroin as chiva are hispanic or people close to the hispanic dealers.

The guy you're buying off of on the street isn't the one that cuts, fills, and stamps the bags. He just gets bundles off of a middleman(case worker) for a set price. For example, he might get 10 bag bundles for a certain price and then sell them fro a bit more.

He's not the right person to complain to, it's out of his hands. Unless you do a lot of business with him he'll just tell you go to somewhere else.

Mod Edit: NO PRICE DISCUSSION

Last edited by a moderator:
motiv311 said:
you can get dope in CT? wow. i been there. seemed like a buncha preppys and snobs.. (to me anyway) ..

preppys, who like to get high. CT is right between Boston and New York.

SonOF said:
I hear ya, but from what I understand, the dude pretty much buys his shit weighed out and wrapped and just gets rid of them. Thus the count is out of his control or above him.

annnnnnd he is also not the type of guy I really want to complain to, if you know what I mean. He probably doesn't need my business all that bad, and could easily just stop picking up my calls or something.

Yeap i feel you on that i didnt know what ur situation w/the dude was. and it depends on teh dealer but some ppl do care and will apperciate the good word. i known many ppl who were glad when i called em after weightin shit out and let em know it was short, and they hit me back with the missing amount n everything including "Ima talk to my boy about this shit thanks for the heads up on that ." so it could go either way, i dont blame u if it aint a big enough deal that u aint wiling to even risk someone gettin offended and startin shit. if you dont care and ur happy with what the bundle adds up to then its whateva

motiv311 said:

you guyz should just get on suboxone. even if it "doesn't work for you" take it cause it does

Lol. I tell you what I told the staff at the detox; Fuck the Suboxone, I wouldnt be able to get high I wanted to.

euphoricnod said:
^Uhh suboxone isnt that great and heroin get me high.. problem solved
haha, thats all fine and good, but sadly, insurance doesnt pay for heroin :(

Maybe someone should talk to them about that...