• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is Philadelphia the city for H?

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Everyone has heard of Philadelphian heroin. I was wondering what's the reason, that Philadelphia ("Philly") is the home city of heroin? Is there some major chemistry department of some university there, where these crooked heroin makers come from? :) I mean, there has to be some reason why a certain area is so well known about this certain substance.

Sorry if this is a stupid answer but I always though new jersey was the city for dope, ive heard alot about coke in philly . im aussie tho so wtf would I know.

big port city. lots of freight in from overseas. big market.

i seriously doubt a chemistry department is the reason lots of dope hits the streets there.

the_ketaman said:
Sorry if this is a stupid answer but I always though new jersey was the city for dope

new jersey isn't a city.

i thought newark was the place for heroin in the states...

i'm guessing most big port cities will have lots of heroin (easier to smuggle it in)

I live 70 miles south of Phil. and the H we are getting from there is good and pretty inexpensive. By inexpensive I mean like 6 bags for $100.00. Alot of times its 20.00 a bag. Transportation cost of driving down makes it 20 a bag instead of 15 a bag in city. Thats my guess.

So, how much heroin there's approximately in one bag? I have never bought street heroin in bags, so I don't know. 8)

^^ That's really not that great. I weighed out some of the better Chitown dope and a 20 can range from .2 of really really flame gear to .4 of less potent stuff. Keep in mind these are the better deals I've found. Keep in mind also that cut adds to the weight so a point of dope aint actually a point of dope, it's more like a half point of H and a half of cut. Still, half a point of anything for 20 is absurd, less it's raw-ish. Maybe that's just prices here, but I dunno, that still seems mighty expensive.

I have heard that Philly has the highest purity dope in the country, my guess was always because it is a major port city. However if you go across the river to Jersey the dope might not be as pure but it costs like half as much.

I live about an hour away from Philly but I don't think I have ever had Philly dope. Everyone I have ever bought it from said it came from New York.

pyrrhicvictory

I always heard baltimore and newark as two big H cities. The entire mid-atlantic region has a an H problem. NJ, Delaware, down to Baltimore. If your selling more you can cut prices and make up for the loss profit with more product sold.

Baltimore is suppose to have the best cheapest dope. I think its all the dominicans around the area.

port city. also close to nyc and bmore. not much to really need to reason deeper.

sylvan Wanderer said:
I always heard baltimore and newark as two big H cities. The entire mid-atlantic region has a an H problem. NJ, Delaware, down to Baltimore. If your selling more you can cut prices and make up for the loss profit with more product sold.

You're excluding a large part of the coast.

NYC, Boston, Rhode Island, and Connecticut all have big ports and widespread H usage.

Size of bags doesn't matter too much. I've gotten fat bags that sucked and tiny ass bags that were enough to get me very lifted.

oldhead said:
I live 70 miles south of Phil. and the H we are getting from there is good and pretty inexpensive. By inexpensive I mean like 6 bags for $100.00. Alot of times its 20.00 a bag. Transportation cost of driving down makes it 20 a bag instead of 15 a bag in city. Thats my guess.

6 bags for 100 is a enormous ripoff. that aint nothing CLOSE to inexpensive. a bag for 15 is a robbery much less 20. 10 is the highest you should ever pay for a bag.....8 a bag is standard here....to a random head coppin on the street (it will be cheaper if u know your boy and get hooked up) prices drop once you get more

newark stand up.......you got that right......

I have heard that Philly has the highest purity dope in the country, my guess was always because it is a major port city. However if you go across the river to Jersey the dope might not be as pure but it costs like half as much.
I live about an hour away from Philly but I don't think I have ever had Philly dope. Everyone I have ever bought it from said it came from New York.

"major port city"? like the major port city of elizabeth/newark that is the distribution central for alot of northern NJ heroin? not sayin youre wrong but shit, international ports providing a perfect entryway for huge amounts of pure heroin.....we got those here too kid. alot of kids from PA dont even bother to go to philly and just come here to jersey to cop.

i aint done dope in a few years so i cant say what the shit is currently like,. BUT, the dope from philly that ive done was bullshit compared to the dope from Jersey that i done. just my experience, better dope in north jersey than in south jersey...ppl in north jerz get from paterson, irvington, newark, jersey city, east orange, etc.....ppl in south jerz get it from camden or philly usually.....the article from 2004 that proved NJ has the purest dope been quoted many times, but that was 2-3 years ago. i hear lately that the purity been declining a lil , but cant say for sure. anyways, NJ took the crown for purest heroin a couple years in a row in 2003 and 2004 at least... i dont know where its at now. so i cant speak on it for sure.

but Jerz is still part of the elite list for best cheapest D in the us, its always musical chairs style between New Jersey, Philly and Baltimore. it seems like they are constantly changing places, sometimes one is better sometimes the other, but those remain the "big 3" when it comes to high potency fuckin dope. might as well just call ti a tie.

i also think its funny cuz the fact that its philadelphia, baltimore, and basically the entire STATE of new jersey....yea, bmore and philly holdin it down but those are just cities just small parts of a bigger state.....this whole damn place is infested with dope, its hard to go somewhere that you CANT find diesel. it might as well just say "Welcome To New Jersey - The Heroin State" on the signs on the interstate when u cross the border into NJ.

From my experience coppin' thru out the east coast and west coast nothing can touch Sweet Home Chicago Heroin, unfortunately. DEA reports blah... means nothing to me. I know coming home from living in NYC I was dreaming of Chicago dope no marketing ploys with slickly named bags, just the straight deal. Literally thousands of drive up spots, and EXCELLENT off the street hook-ups, if you can find them, one word Nigerians.

Chicago the home of the SA [South American], SEA [South East Asia], SWA [South West Asia], and Mexican [brown powder/black tar] heroin. Where the cut-throat dealings of the Mexican's and there high purity heroin forcing the reduction of price of SEA and SA heroin. Leading to rock bottom prices and high quality dope of the 4 major imports. One of the few cities with this unique blend of heroin trade.

Great for users...
Shitty for people trying to get clean...
Seedless

sylvan Wanderer said:
The entire mid-atlantic region has a an H problem. NJ, Delaware, down to Baltimore.

wilmington, DE (where i live, suburbs, not the actual city) the city is rediculous, almost everyone on any corner on 2nd and 4th street sells "down" (they yell it at your car) and its worse on the west side of town. so many of the blacks in the city sell dope, or some kind of drug (soft, hard, weed). its just about everyone living on 2nd and 4th streets. sketchy stuff, i have my guy drive out of the city.
(((i dont know if this is considered sourcing, but that definately wasnt my intention... edit if necessary.)))

but back on subject, ive really only heard of people getting it from NY, philly is a lot closer tho..