• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is Philadelphia the city for H?

bagochina said:
From my experience coppin' thru out the east coast and west coast nothing can touch Sweet Home Chicago Heroin, unfortunately. DEA reports blah... means nothing to me. I know coming home from living in NYC I was dreaming of Chicago dope no marketing ploys with slickly named bags, just the straight deal. Literally thousands of drive up spots, and EXCELLENT off the street hook-ups, if you can find them, one word Nigerians.

Chicago the home of the SA [South American], SEA [South East Asia], SWA [South West Asia], and Mexican [brown powder/black tar] heroin. Where the cut-throat dealings of the Mexican's and there high purity heroin forcing the reduction of price of SEA and SA heroin. Leading to rock bottom prices and high quality dope of the 4 major imports. One of the few cities with this unique blend of heroin trade.

Great for users...
Shitty for people trying to get clean...
Seedless

for some reason i've always thought chicago was dope-central.
i don't even touch the stuff...

i gotta say, ive sampled jersey diesel..doesnt compare to some good ol' philly dope.

and i dont remember who said it up there, but $20/bag..shit mang youre gettin ripped off. its $100/bundle (13-14 bags) and if not, go one block down (maybe half a block.)

Survival0200 said:
Everyone has heard of Philadelphian heroin. I was wondering what's the reason, that Philadelphia ("Philly") is the home city of heroin?

I never knew Philadelphia's dope was the ultimate end-all and be-all. of course I have heard that the city has some relatively good powder dope, but if it didn't I would be shocked. I say this for numerous reasons; it is a port city and it is surrounded by cities such as B-more, Patterson and Atlantic City (NJ), NYC, and even Boston. how did you get the idea that Philly's dope trumped the dope of all those cities?

Survival0200 said:
Is there some major chemistry department of some university there, where these crooked heroin makers come from? :) I mean, there has to be some reason why a certain area is so well known about this certain substance.

hahaha, you just got me laughing out loud on your "major chemistry in a university department" statement. even if your declaration of Philly's heroin superiority was correct, which I strongly disagree with by the way, I doubt the majority of the dope is being manufactured in the city. the products to create are not as easily obtained, it is not as easy to be incognito, and it is essentially more difficult from a chemistry standpoint to manufacture than drugs more popularly made in America such as crystal meth and XTC.

actually, im pretty sure that his claim is based on DEA reports of heroin purity by city.

glad to be a resident of a suburb somewhere around Philly :D.

AxL BLaZe said:
I never knew Philadelphia's dope was the ultimate end-all and be-all. of course I have heard that the city has some relatively good powder dope, but if it didn't I would be shocked. I say this for numerous reasons; it is a port city and it is surrounded by cities such as B-more, Patterson and Atlantic City (NJ), NYC, and even Boston. how did you get the idea that Philly's dope trumped the dope of all those cities?

hahaha, you just got me laughing out loud on your "major chemistry in a university department" statement. even if your declaration of Philly's heroin superiority was correct, which I strongly disagree with by the way, I doubt the majority of the dope is being manufactured in the city. the products to create are not as easily obtained, it is not as easy to be incognito, and it is essentially more difficult from a chemistry standpoint to manufacture than drugs more popularly made in America such as crystal meth and XTC.

Word up!!!!!! tryin dope from many of these areas..........yea philly was never the shit at least a couple years back............

lacey k said:
Word up!!!!!! tryin dope from many of these areas..........yea philly was never the shit at least a couple years back............

never tried bmore dope, but i bet its fking good.

however, i can attest to philly having some BANGING dope (pun psuedo-intended)

I'm in Philly, and have a lot of experience with the dope here. As a user, and more...

As for which is better, Philly, NYC, NJ cities, Chicago... Your dope is only as good as your connection. PERIOD. I could name tons of one block areas here in Philly, with at least 4 different brands available in the open. And they all vary in potency.

Who has better dope on average? Who the fuck knows, do you really trust the DEA statistics?

And why is Philly a big heroin city? I'd say its because of the marketplace we have and because of the demand. And, this isn't new, we've been a heroin city for a while.