• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine makes me sick

rnx2k

Greenlighter
Every time I snort cocaine I feel sick and have to throw up. After throwing up I feel ok. The only way to avoid it is doing a very small line to an empty stomach. Then another very small one. Then after an hour or two my body probably gets used to the cocain in my system.

It seems to me that the effect of coke is also quite different for me. When I snort it the last place I would like to go is a club. The less people around the better. I feel very vulnerable.

Because of these effects the only way I can do coke is together with GHB. It makes things smoother.

Also the next day is a nightmare. And the bad after effects take sometimes 5 days or so to wear off. I'm unable to work or do anything. I just want to be in my bed with the curtains closed. My friends might feel a bit emotionless next day but the day after they're just fine.

Am I the only one with this problem? What might be causing it?

try not to snort it but to rub the line on your gums....or put it in a capsule and shelf it

shananigans said:
try not to snort it but to rub the line on your gums....or put it in a capsule and shelf it

Thanks for the advice but i'm affraid they won't work for me. Putting it to my gums and teeth. My friend lost his front teeth this way. Also when I put it in my mouth I still can taste it and it makes me sick + makes my mouth real dry which adds to the problem.

I tried swallowing inside a capsule as well. And I never felt the effect. How much and how often do you have to swallow to feel anything?

Cocaine has never made me feel like that. I know a lot of people who do it regulalrly as well and never heard of that. I think its one of two things. Either you are having a bad reaction to an adulterant or whatever your shit is cut with or you are havinga bad/allergic reation to cocaine itself. If it happens when you buy from different dealers it is probably the latter. In which case stop doing it. Coke is dangerous and unpredictable enough, without adding an allergy to the mix.

Seriously, why even continue with cocaine use?

I often read threads where people experience horrible side effects from some drug but they sound (write) as if they have no intention on discontinuing use of the drug. I don't get it. I began to experience mild anxiety from marijuana and that alone was enough for me to cease using it.

Coke does that to a lot of people(including me). you should just do other drugs instead. or get some tums and tough it out...

but yeah as soon as the negative consequences outweigh the high, then its time 2 find a new hobby

Just dont do it.

want a good stimulant high? get some kpins and bang some meth.

Thank you very much for your answers. I guess coke is just not for me. I have pretty much quit doing it anyways. This year I have done 3-4 times.

For me the only drug is GHB. The only bad thing is that too much GHB makes you wanna snort some lines ...

As I am new to this forum I couldn't ask this question before. I was just curious if others are experiencing same thing or am I the only freaky one :)

I've had some friends that I've turned onto snorting coke and they've gotten sick from the drip. Gagging and puking mostly. I don't know, I sorta enjoy it. Yeah, but thats what's happened. They mostly just don't do it.

Did not mean to break runescape rules on talking bout illegal substances, but a lot of young people do play here.
And if jagex can, maybe get this point across somehow. Maybee in a quest?
Am not gonna post about this again, but i think its a good idea, lots of 8-10 yr olds play, best time to teach them about this kind ov stuff!?

Okay am done, thankyou for reading everyone, anyone.

I always have chat on, feel free to add =]

Robbyc84

Did not mean to break runescape rules on talking bout illegal substances, but a lot of young people do play here.
Am not gonna post about this again, but i think its a good idea, lots of 8-10 yr olds play, best time to teach them about this kind ov stuff!?

Robbyc84

What the hell?

Or... don't do blow. Some people have an allergy to cocaine (or any of the -aines, like lidocaine). You may or may not, but if it's making you sick then stop taking it.

I've had that happen to me once or twice.... I hit a couple lines really really fast.. and some got stuck to the back of my throat.. no drip... like right down and stuck.... and then some went to my stomach...

I kept gagging because it was in the back of my throat and it wasn't numb yet.. I just threw up a little bit... then was good to go..

If it constantly makes you sick.... try something else as everyone has said.

i bet you it is the cuts in the coke that is making you feel sick as it drips down your throat. i get nauseous as well but i get used to it.

Robbyc84

Lol_was.png