• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine makes me sick

Wow, I wish coke made me sick then I'd never do the shit again. Count yourself lucky.

Exact same with me!

WOWW I cannot express how exact and precise that is to my case. I vomit after the first line if it is regular sized, however 2 minutes pass and I can do as much as I wish. And on top of that, I cannot enjoy clubbing nor be around too many people, if any, when I am on it. I become somewhat anti-social and yes, vulnerable. Which is to say the exact opposite of how I am sober. I find it ironic that people take cocaine to feel confidence and party-active, where I already have these things and cocaine take them away.

Yes I acknowledge it is a problem, yet my will is not strong enough to do anything about it. At least not as of right now.

I realize you posted in 2006, but if you manage to randomly read my post, I would really like to hear how things are now with you. If you have managed to stop completely, or if you haven't, whether or not the effects still occur. Lemme know!! I really thought I was the only one with these reactions!

lol random. boyinMTL, have you taken any of the advice offered in this thread?

Levamisole (a de-worming agent used for animals) is being used as a cutting agent. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levamisole. It is being put in cocaine high up in the chain of command, so most cocaine has it. In 2008-2009, it was found in 69% (more than half!) of cocaine seized by the DEA.

"Levamisole is known to suppress the production of white blood cells, resulting in neutropenia and agranulocytosis."

I read that Levamisole also suppresses the euphoric effects of cocaine.

Last edited:
All i can say is im ecstatic to see others with the same reaction as myself. A small amount of the times ive did powder i felt Amazing for an hour or so....and than i came down which is always gonna happen. A comedown jus feels kinda disappointing and makes you want more. But it seems like 75% of the times ive did it, i of course felt good or OK for an hour; but than i get in an empty; emotionless;depressed state where not only do i feel shitty but i feel WEIRD. (Keep in mind i always do it with at least one other person to give you an idea of how embarassing it gets). Before i know it im thinkin fuckin crazy thoughts....like questioning every move i make like why did i just do that. Are my friends wondering why i jus did that? Do they think im acting weird? I just feel very vulnerable and Stupid and unconfident and quiet. And than my friends are sittin here talkin up a storm about shit IDGAF about and im not even listening cuz my mind is racing. Im wondering why they dont feel like i do. But the whole time i keep doing more.Also it feels like it almost bruises my ego and fucks with my head for the next few days and i dont feel like doing anything but sittin at home. Now theres other drugs ive did that are always good....and a beer has never did me wrong. So i find myself wondering why do i even do it when its usually bad, so ive quit and havent wanted to do it since. But tonite i drank a few beers and had the sudden urge to try it. So im going over my experiences in my head and trying to figure out why this has happened and ive came to the conclusion that MODERATION IS THE KEY. My past experiences when my buddies have jus gave me a free bump or two were always good; however the ones where we went in on a half gram or more ALWAYS WENT BAD. So to solve my problem ive decided if i ever get the urge to do it again, i will jus do a bump or so. Anything more will turn out bad. So i guess my friends just have a higher tolerance to it than me cuz i totally feeel jus like them for the first hour when we gettin geeked up; but deff not later on. So i know how yall feel and please if any of you happen to read my post let me know what conclusions you have came to on the matter.

( This is pretty decent shit by the way right here in North Carolina)

Well gI was a huge coke addict for 7 years and tonight I have my share of ritalin just for the hell of it .... it's spring break and I haven't been high in years but honestly this is nothing compared to the real thing blahhhh boring

wow do you sneeze a lot too?

That's an extreme reaction that I've never heard.

How about not doing cocaine? Your body is obviously telling you something - listen to it.

Ah , the sad truth you will learn is that blow makes everyone sick.

One way or another...

I know that IV cocaine and smoking crack make a lot of people vomit. This is a warning sign that your body can't tolerate the dose or substance you're putting into it. Sounds simple, but we're wired so that we keep engaging in rewarding behaviors, sometimes irrespective of the consequences.

I'd guess it's one of three things, either you're naturally very sensitive to cocaine, your cocaine is cut with something that your body does not react well to, or your cocaine is very pure.

Like others have said, you're best off just stopping the coke. Then again, it's really easy to tell a bunch of strangers on the internet that you're going to stop doing cocaine forever so you appear responsible. In reality, most of us have engaged in irresponsible behaviors in our drug use. So, if you do cocaine again, do smaller lines and snort less frequently.

I know that IV cocaine and smoking crack make a lot of people vomit. This is a warning sign that your body can't tolerate the dose or substance you're putting into it. Sounds simple, but we're wired so that we keep engaging in rewarding behaviors, sometimes irrespective of the consequences.

I'd guess it's one of three things, either you're naturally very sensitive to cocaine, your cocaine is cut with something that your body does not react well to, or your cocaine is very pure.

Like others have said, you're best off just stopping the coke. Then again, it's really easy to tell a bunch of strangers on the internet that you're going to stop doing cocaine forever so you appear responsible. In reality, most of us have engaged in irresponsible behaviors in our drug use. So, if you do cocaine again, do smaller lines and snort less frequently.

I couldn't have written a better response.

My only addition is, if you end up using again anyway try an anti emetic.

hydration is key

Staying hydrated is a key factor. I noticed I get extremely sick off a rail if I'm not hydrated. Plus popping a Zofran helps. Or just don't do it. Took me getting sick to stop!

Just do a thin layer chromatography to confirm you have 1 product, it looks like only a small part of it is cocaine.

Did not mean to break runescape rules on talking bout illegal substances, but a Mklot of young people do play here.
And if jagex can, maybe get this point across somehow. Maybee in a quest?
Am not gonna post about this again, but i think its a good idea, lots of 8-10 yr olds play, best time to teach them about this kind ov stuff!?

Okay am done, thankyou for reading everyone, anyone.

I always have chat on, feel free to add =]

Robbyc84
I appreciate that bro. Thanks for spreading the good word for the children. Hopefully Jagex will implement a quest in RuneScape to teach kids about Harm Reduction.