Please use this thread to discuss pills in that are in Great Britian area
The Great Britian area includes:

* North Ireland
* South Ireland
* England
* Wales
* Scotland

------------------
Saw this in NADD and thought it would be good here, did a search and couldn't find anything.

I'll go first...

---

Currently can get a hold of Windmills and Pink Smilies
Windmills - Clean Medium Strength MDMA rolls. slow come up[1-2hrs]
Pink Smilies - Low Strength MDMA, speed, and a RC. slow come up [1-4hrs] and you need to take a good few to get a dunt (I took 16 with no tol. [first time in 3mo.])

I thought Ireland gained independence in 1921. Also you missed out Northern Ireland.

*gets coat*

AuraithX said:
Pink Smilies - Low Strength MDMA, speed, and a RC.

What do these pink smiles look like? They completely pure dark pink (almost purple) or very faint pink (actually white with hundreds of red speckles making them look pink until you look close up)?

Ive had both in Scotland area and I wouldn't say either has a researc chem in, which RC do you think it is? What effects have you had from them that makes you think theres a RC in?

The dark pink smiles I found to just be full of speed or a minimal dose of mdma at best, a very mixed batch, the other lighter pink smiles were just a medium dose of mdma. Very mellow pills, perfect for chilling.

TheSpade said:
What do these pink smiles look like? They completely pure dark pink (almost purple) or very faint pink (actually white with hundreds of red speckles making them look pink until you look close up)?

Ive had both in Scotland area and I wouldn't say either has a researc chem in, which RC do you think it is? What effects have you had from them that makes you think theres a RC in?

The dark pink smiles I found to just be full of speed or a minimal dose of mdma at best, a very mixed batch, the other lighter pink smiles were just a medium dose of mdma. Very mellow pills, perfect for chilling.
The ones that were almost purple. I didn't notice a RC in them either. but I read a report of ones in my area of someone who had tested them and they came up as MDxx,Amp,RC

I thought Ireland gained independence in 1921. Also you missed out Northern Ireland.
I said Great Britain not the United Kingdom. smartass ;)

Them dark ones are bollox every pill was different, one would be speed, another a low dose mdma n others dud. They seem to pop up every now n again when theres fuck all else on the go.

The other smileys i mentioned were not bad but they seem to be gone now.

TheSpade said:
Them dark ones are bollox every pill was different, one would be speed, another a low dose mdma n others dud. They seem to pop up every now n again when theres fuck all else on the go.

The other smileys i mentioned were not bad but they seem to be gone now.
Yeah I dont even bother with smilies anymore. need to take too many

Luckily these windmills have came round [we seem to be the first place that is getting them as they are not on pillreports.com] they're just as good, if not better than the sharks.

Deathrow that posts on here had some in Edinburgh last week, not being on PR means nothing really.

He says they were good.

AuraithX said:
Regional pill discussion : Great Britian

Please use this thread to discuss pills in that are in Great Britian area
The Great Britian area includes:

• Northern Ireland
  • Southern Ireland
  • England
  • Wales
  • Scotland

------------------
Saw this in NADD and thought it would be good here, did a search and couldn't find anything.

I'll go first...

---

Currently can get a hold of Windmills and Pink Smilies
Windmills - Clean Medium Strength MDMA rolls. slow come up[1-2hrs]
Pink Smilies - Low Strength MDMA, speed, and a RC. slow come up [1-4hrs] and you need to take a good few to get a dunt (I took 16 with no tol. [first time in 3mo.])

Don't sound like the pink smilies I was once had. Oh well too bad eh?

AuraithX said:

16 .. I shoot yer fuckin' dealer ... and no tolerance :X :p

masheadatronic said:
These windmills you mention?

What do they look like, colour, size, logo? etc etc
Small, white, a big X (I've also heard them being called NinjaStars)

Are they a bit crumbly?

....and you say an X on them, can yoy draw something similar and upload it? Is it an X or a ninja star?

I am really interested as there was some pretty shit pills called windmills around a few years ago, well 4 years ago to be precise however, these pills kept appearing for at least 2 years whenever there was no good pills around, so I wanted to see if they were still somehow appearing 4 years later, the ones I am thinking of contain MDEA and MDMA, which would also explain the 1-2 hour come up that you mentioned! Its probably unlikely but maybe possible

Nah I think they are different, if the ones you describe are small, thank god for that... the windmills I am talking about really would not disappear and were really terrible.

I also very much doubt the pink smilies you talk of contain a research chemical and you should be careful before you start labelling any pill with a "might contain research chemical" tag. Although I guess mcpp might be possible.

Could you find a picture of the pink smilies you had on pillreports?

This thread isnt too much use without accurate descriptions in size (height & width in mm's), whether there is a score (what kind of score), picture if possible or at least exact same logo picture (but clearly mentioning your pill appears different but the logo is identicle), any bevels around the edges need to be mentioned etc etc

There has been loads of differently pressed pink smilies around so just saying pink smiley but then possibly mentioning it containing a research chemical (which is however unlikely) you need to be a bit more precise with your description so people can be careful with these pills.

Cool different pills for sure there, I thought and hoped so. So the windmill is quite detailed on them then.

Pink Dolphins, Smaller pill than your average but quite thick.

I had five of these on saturday along with a g or so of both speed and coke.

I have a high tolerance but when I took my last one (at 9am) I got sent over the edge, teeth chattering, bad sweats, tripping out a little. My mates were fine on pink doves.

Anyone else use these recently?

EDIT: I am in London, btw

I heard there was some good quality white HP's or Harry potters going around in the north, quite big pills I think and they might not have had a score, clean MDMA in them my friends said.

Have also seen blue hearts (small but fat, some scored some not) which are terrible and very similar to the armani/bacardi double stampled shit pills that have been going around. Stay away unless you like shit pills!

Status
Not open for further replies.