• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Nazi's Perfect Drug

jasoncrest

Bluelighter
During World War II, the Nazis invented a wonder pill to help the soldiers.

It was called D-IX.

It contained Methamphetamine + Cocaine + an Opiate.

I would like to know what is the Opiate it contained?
(some sources say it was Morphine, some other say it was Eukodal, or dihydro-oxycodeinone...)

How many mg of each of these substances did the pill contain?

Nice Idea for a topic. I have also seen/ heard conflicting info about this. I think I remember the name pervitan being thrown around in a discussion about this topic. Wish I could help more. Good luck, I will definitely be checking in on this later.

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say it was codeine. I know that Dr. Morell would give Hilter shots of codeine, and he also gave him meth shots, so I'm just guessing. I've also read that it was a "morphine-related painkiller"

Acutally, I'm thinking more along the lines of Eukodal, now. Because a lot of sources say it was morphine related, and Eukodal is supposedly morphine based, so I'm going with that.

I am almost 100% sure it was not Codeine. My guess is either the dihydro.... that jasoncrest mentioned, or possibly straight up morphine. Think about it; there is amp/ meth & cocaine mixed in with an opiate. Codeine is nowhere near the level of those two substances, pretty sure it had to be a "harder" opiate.

From what I just read on google it contained varying mg's of the chemicals. The opiate was a morphine derivitive. Its a really sad thing that happened though.

Yeah, Codeine was a total guess. But Eukodal actually makes sense, so that's my final answer.

^^^ I remember reading about eukodal in a william s burroughs book. I always thought it was oxycodone but i wasn't sure. Eukodal came in a injectable solution i think.

not really on this topic,but realted a little

i remember watchign the history channel (i watch that channel because i love history and hope to become a history teacher) and i remember something about
"Vita-maltin", if i remember correct, Hitler and his pals were injected many times a day with "Vita-maltin".

im not sure what was in it, because i changed the channel and when i changed back i mist it. all though im pretty sure it was vitamins and meth with other stimulants

You are correct about the vita-multin. That was amphetamine with vitamins. Then came vita-multin fuerte (strong). This was a new mixture that was methamphetamine. Hitler got daily shots, and when the people around him started blaming the doc on Hitlers declining health, good old Adolph had the others offed, and stuck with the Doc who was injecting him the meth =D

I got all of this from the same History Channel Doc as the guy above me.

this may not pertain to the topic, but didnt the germans discover methadone in the WWII era? i could be very off with this, but i vaguly remember hearing something like that

yes, methadone was discovered by the third reich. It was funded partly because some general was addicted and was going to go to war. which would cut off his supply of morphine from other countries.

edithttp://www.indro-online.de/historymethadone.htm

oxysox said:
I think I remember the name pervitan being thrown around in a discussion about this topic.

Pervitin is still today the Eastern Europe name for Methamphetamine.

RorerQuaalude714 said:
It was Eukodal (Oxycodone).

I'am also almost completely sure that the Opiate in D-IX was Eukodal, but Eukodal wasn't Oxycodone, it was Dihydro-Oxycodeinone.

What I really would like to know is the dosage of Pervitin, Eukodal and Cocaine these pills contained....

And yeah, Hitler had 3 daily shots of Methamphetamine, and many shots of Opiates.
His doctor, the man who made his injections wrote a book where he describes the addictions of Hitler and how many Methampetamine and Opiate shots he had daily...

And most Nazis leaders (Goebels, Himmler, etc...) where Morphine addicts (or Morphine-related substance addicts)

Methadone was created by the Nazi's in reaction to shortages of Morphine. They needed something to treat the pain of wounded soldiers, and this is what they came up with. So possibly this could be it. Damn Nazi bastards.....leave it to them to create a drug that nakes comming off of living hell.

disasterline said:
not really on this topic,but realted a little

i remember watchign the history channel (i watch that channel because i love history and hope to become a history teacher) and i remember something about
"Vita-maltin", if i remember correct, Hitler and his pals were injected many times a day with "Vita-maltin".

im not sure what was in it, because i changed the channel and when i changed back i mist it. all though im pretty sure it was vitamins and meth with other stimulants

Saw the same show, "High Hitler". He had all kinds of odd meds, including bolivian farmer feces and all kinds of wierd 'shit'. :p

`pr0digy said:
Saw the same show, "High Hitler". He had all kinds of odd meds, including bolivian farmer feces and all kinds of wierd 'shit'. :p

wait.. he took the feces of bolivian farmers as a medication? what makes their shit so special?