Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
My Doc had prescribed me Lyrica, so I went to google to check it out. The first viable source was you guys. I'm glad I'm here!!

Googled "red dawn" because I wanted a safer alternative to X (my friend said she's not the same ever since) and I found a post about it and a community with knowledge, so I registered.

Hey everybody.

I've known bout BL for a long time. I've been a member of Dancsafe for 7 years and have modded the depressants forum there for about 2 years.

Just figured it was time to start an account here.

I found this site while searching the web for poppy seeds

I've actually been to this site several times. Just haven't signed up until now. This seems to be a well informed site without a bunch of dis-information.

jaymz75 said:
I've actually been to this site several times. Just haven't signed up until now. This seems to be a well informed site without a bunch of dis-information.

I'm the same. I had spent quite a lot of time reading this site with much fascination, until something came up that I had an insatiable desire to comment on, so I signed up. Not sure whether it was a good idea or not. I'm loving the discussions that I have had thus far, but this site is a little bit close to home for me.

My friend wanted to try some rivea corymbosa seeds.cwe etc...so i started browsing for info..and i found this informative and helpfull site.been keeping an eye on it ever since..and registered the other day..so..HI! 8)

SWIM, is a newbie in E & SWIM really liked the experience and trying to find infos bout E.
SWIM got the link from a friend, when SWIM told him bout the first experience

I was looking for articles on CWE and I found heaven, its so awesome how shit works out.

I was asking people on either squatjuice or partyvibe if sniffer dogs can smell LSD? somebody refered me to a thread they'd read on here. I still don't have an an answer I can be certain on but there's alot of interesting discussion on this board so i decided to join and here I am...
Hello!

I found the Pharm first then discovered the light. It all began with a rumor of Chemical Mushrooms and Legal Ecstasy...

I'm surprised at the amount of people finding this site through google, just on the off-chance. As for me, I've visited a couple of times earlier this year but only thought to sign up yesterday after reading a load of material about acid. So you could say that curiosity brought me here.

my parents dropped my boyfriend and I off at their 'cabin' in northern PA with no car to help us kick dope. Being 30 miles away from the nearest stoplight, we have straightened out but are bored shitless. He is always on this site, so I looked at it and thought it looked pretty cool, so I signed up

I found it when I was trying to find information on codeine I think. I'm fairly sure somebody linked to bluelight on another forum and I found the site intriguing, so I started browsing.

I've only just got up the courage to start posting haha.

Googled this site after reading about someone talking about this place on drugs-forum.co.uk

I like this place so far. :)

My Boyfriend is actually on this site a lot. I thought it looked like fun. His name is Phan on here.