Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
I found the site completely accidentally, while looking for a neon blue light.

Word of mouth. Pretty boring. I was discussing finding out what sort of pills were going around Perth and a friend of mine said "have you ever used Pillreports?" To which I responded, "yes and I can't stand the new site." He promptly directed me here. I joined last night :)

I was directed here by a friend trying to get some info on shrooms in Melbourne, also going to Amsterdam in 2 weeks so looking for info on LSD in the Dam

I think I was searching for info about festivals in my area and this site came up. :)

a friend of mine i met at college who also loves to roll mentioned it to me while we were planning to trip together

I put in an amphetamine search and one of the results led me here.

a buddy showed me the meth-psychosis stories thread a long time ago and I laughed my ass off at PhreeX's posts. I've been lurking since then but only started posting the other day.

how did i find this site?mmmm

funny enough i was just doing some research and googled a certain topic and this place had what i was looking 4 , stoked 2 have found it am familiar with errowid site first time comlete noob forum person so pls bare wit me peole or poke me in the right direction with a stick:\

I spent 4 months going through erowid until i stumbled onto here and spent the next 10 months going through the forums for any answers. I ended up joining yesterday

Found it through Erowid.org. Mainly because everytime my friends and I discuss a possible PartE (cough, party)....I get all stoked and have this outrageous desire to wanna read how other people react/feel during their 'adventures,' because it only makes me more excited.

And who doesn't enjoy anticipation of a fun partE (cough, party)....?!

Yes, being sober is nice too. We like being sober, yes. However, when you wanna celebrate, you gotta go nUtZ!

I take Adderall for ADD, and just went through the dreaded Barr to Corepharma switch. So I googled Adderall Barr Corepharma.

I am a member on Drugs Plaza forums and Xcdium (sp? sorry if I spelled that wrong man) a mod on that forum talked about bluelight a lot. I've been around here for 3 years but never signed up until recently. I was around here A LOT too... So I'm a newbie but not, at the same time I use a lot of BL's info for usage and stuff and they've been the most reliable. How else did I get an RX for certain things that help me out? BL.
Thanks.

pillreports.com when I was trying to find out what was in a pill that put me in the hospital