• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CocaCola to Poteniate Hydrocodone

I would just like to say that at the advice of a friend I decided to drink a coke prior to consuming my dose of Hydrocodone. The day before I consumed 60mg of Hydrocodone and on the day I drank the cola I took 60. Let me say that I noticed a substantial increase in the effects of the drug, big time. I can handle 80mgs fine and when I took the 60 in combination with the Cocacola man I was floored. I never get sick from Hydrocodone and last night I was almost ready to throw up. I am going to give it a try again tonight and see if it was not just some fluke. I have tried grapefruit juice and benadryl but nothing seem to work like the coke did.

On a side note after viewing this site for so long it's nice to be a member and contribute. This site has helped me out for almost 10 years now. Thank you.

welcome to BL.

id be willing to bet that either what you felt was placebo or something to do with the acidity/carbonation of the Coke in your stomach effecting how you digest the pills.

if CocaCola actually potentiated opiates im pretty sure that everyone would be popping that shit in their rigs with a fat shot of dope hoping to get way higher.

if you got sick it may be due to an empty stomach or something.. who knows. when you try it tonight see if the same thing happens if you have other shit in your stomach.

Corn syrup and sugar can potentate opiates ?!?? I dont know if Id believe it. On the phyiscal/digestive side maybe the carbination had something to do with it? Theres nothing special about cocacola. If there was, believe me people would already know.

I can definitely say, at least for me, that this combination works. It also helps it kick in quicker. It feels a little more nauseating with an increase in overall body high. I don't drink soda regularly and I wonder if that has something to do with it. I also took less than I did yesterday, 55mg's.

Another temporary potentiator I use to notice that I don't hear too often is Tobacco. I remember when I use to smoke cigarettes that it would noticeably increase the nauseating effects of Hydro for about 10 minutes. Other than that I have found that the good ol Marijuana is probably the best potentiator I have found, but the coca cola seems to be almost as good.

We don't get upset, we just headbutt the monitor a few times. ;)

I'd imagine any added effects you noticed were from the Caffeine. Anything other than that would have been a placebo.

Merged with the Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Hey guys. I just read through the Ultimate Opiate potentiation thread and saw that Promethazine 'n hydro go pretty well together. I was just wondering, do you take both at the same time or take the prometh like an hour earlier like GFJ? And some people said that with codiene, you want to take the prometh AFTER you get high from the codiene.

So anyway, I'm just a little confused and looking to get the most outta my little bit of hydro. Thanks!

how big of a difference is taking grapefruit juice with say hyromorphone 4 mg I ready have no knowledge of pills my doctor give me them for pain two weeks go they made me sick for the first week but now,it has no kick any feed back would be great. Will it make me sick? i hate beening sick

Okay, so I've attempted to read every post on this thread, and still have a couple basic questions (or clarifications, I guess) But Im pretty fucked up, so Im very sorry if this is extremely repetitive...

So I've seen conflicting answers regarding the potentation of GFJ: most say that it does *not* work with codiene---what about hydrocodone? (I take Norcos 10hydro/325acet.) If it does potentiate, then when should I take it and in what form? The actual fruit, juice from the fruit, or juice in a can...white, red, does it matter??

And Benadryl: Potentiation on hydrocodone specifically, and the same question...what dose, and when should it be taken? From what I've read 30 minutes prior seems to be the most common answer.

My tolerance to the Norco's have grown tremendously (my doc prescribes 120 a month, to be taken once 4x a day) However, it's safe to say that I go thru those quite fast because of my tolerance. My goal is to try and cut back, and am hoping that trying some of these tips will allow me to do so, but maintain my high. So any suggestions, or if something else works better specifically with hydro, I would appreciate the tips.

Oh and Tagamet...same question---work with hydro? When should it be ingested and recommended dose.

Sorry again, if this has been addressed, but it didn't seem like there was a lot spec with hydro--mostly codiene, oxy's and H. :)

Can anyone answer my ?'s? Having trouble locating those specific answers...it would be very helpful! Just hoping to make what I have last longer if possible!

Thanks...

I can help with the GFJ and Benadryl:

So long as its pure natural 100% GFJ I have experienced that color doesn't matter. Again, 100% pure. Take it 2-3 hours before dosing for best results.

For Benadryl, I usually take 100-150 mgs. Now be warned this might just knock you out, start with 50 and go up. I have been experimenting with drinking one of those starbucks doubleshot canned thingies to help keep me awake when using Benadryl, haven't decided if it interferes with the high yet or not.

No idea about the Tagment.

Again, this is just my own personal experiences. Hope it helps.

100% pure is OK.....it will work.

Try juicing a fresh fruit(pink) one day and you will notice a big increase in potentiation over the bottled or carton juice.

Just a question about promethazine, as I don't want to open a new thread...
I've got a few tablets of 25mg promethazine (it's called Phenergan).

1. Is it possible to get high with only Phenergan? If yes, how much pills should I take?
2. I've got a quite low tolerance to opiates. I usually only eat about 180-200mg of codein to get high. How much promethazine should I take to enhance safely and nicely my usual high and when (in respect to my intake of codeine)?

i think the carbonated-beverage thing works.
It makes it kick in a whole 10 minutes faster, and it seems to peak quicker.

entropy90 said:
Sorry if this has been done already, I checked the serch engine and came up with nothing. So........

I just got a killer supply of high quality Kratom and I was wondering if St. John's Wart will potentiate Kratom? I know St. John's Wart potentiates alot of things is Kratom one of them?

If not what will?

Thanks,
entropy90

I don't think Kratom is considered an opiate, that might be why. :\ Mitraginine (spelling?) is unique to the Kratom species and not related to any opiates.

On that note, I'd like to say that Kratom synergizes with Hydro/Oxycodone in interesting ways (it gives me a strange euphoria I'd never experienced before hand). Try it =D

Last edited:
Potentiating Pods

Anyone have suggestions for potentiating pods (opium pod tea)? I know that it contains both codeine AND morphine. I THINK pods generally contain more morphine than codeine. That would make grapejuice a good potentiator (and something to cover the terrible poppy-tea taste). Can anyone correct/verify this?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.