• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came down from 3.5 grams of highly-potent mushrooms, and got a few hits of some bud. Then took 2mg of clonazepam because I was starting to get a really bad vibe. Came down all the way and just took 210mgs coedine and 2mg clonazepam.

Second day of summer. Fuck yeah

zorb said:
hmm.. you make that sound like a very tempting combo...
<twitch>
mmm tunnels...
If you do try it, start very low. My body seems to tolerate the DO*and 2cx chems very well, even 20mg of DOI did not cause too many side effects. Others have endured hours of agony with much less.

I did iv 1.5mg DOI IIRC with the other stuff, so that added to the visual component. Most of the tunnelling and morphing walls were earlier in the experience. The last half was more like passed out. It was very interesting, lots of strange trippy dreams that I can barely remember.

And don't take those doses as a guide for yourself, I am not sensitive to DOI or DOC. Takes me 50-75% more then most for a strong +3. The 5-10minutes after I iv'd the DOI, I was almost completely taken out of this reality. It was near the threshold of a +4, the kind where you merge with god.Hard to describe the feeling. Physically, I felt fine, and there was little anxiety. Maybe because of all the benzos and opiates I had Consumed.

Just woke up incredibly hung over (how did i get home last night?!?!) and smoked a few bowls to kill the headache and nausea... nothing like a good wake and bake in the morning :)

Edit: and somehow i pulled a muscle in my shin and smashed my little toe last night.... crazy drunken experience...

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
I was feeling great and pretty out of my head for about six hours, often nodding off into dreamlike states. Very interesting, somewhat reminescent of willy wonka chocolate factory at times. I then fell asleep at the computer using the hard dest as a pillow at atound 2:30AM. I was mostly asleepamd nodding from then till 2:30p. At one point I was running theough twisting tunnel made of multicolor blockcs

Sounds like an amazingly awesome combo but not one that you'd want to repeat to often I think ;)

dreamers got such a good taste in substances ;)

aphexia said:
Sounds like an amazingly awesome combo but not one that you'd want to repeat to often I think ;)

dreamers got such a good taste in substances ;)

Ended up doing some thinh similar, two weird at right now. I snorted and ivd doi+4homipt, never done trips so slose together. All I lay down and close eyes and like a fighter pilot game, really weird, and I know how to play itI felt like tentacles from god werrwrPPING MR. For a moment the goddessess began to unite with tentacles and vines. Objectst disappaear and r=then aer back. And I feel I will live forever but know that will fade with the trip. It always does.All appearance changedeyes open everything jeweled and lace covered. I feel an almost angelci presence wirg me .
/.
Their are swadows behind me tretcgthing ans winding i nand through me we going through us

Just to make clear, it is benez & doi and ambien and this time 4-ho-mipt. It wont dissolve in water so usq a drop op tr

tENDRILS OF LIGHT COME DROM EVERYWHERE, FEEL LIK E RAW WSASTANCE FELLs lwarmmmm

They are still doind it from time to time. ATM I Fell impossigbly optimistic. I am usually such pessimist Everythubh wiill bTendrils drpo in cover me end i feel all I have never feltso calm and

Still feeling a strongly spirirual scence from this.Don't know why. Just sitting in my room, gonna seewhatlike it is like outside.The spirirualirty usually not there,dre. damn, JUST LOT A LOT OF 4-HO-MIPT RGAT WAS NOT PUT UP. /See what powder I can recover.Only good GOD DAMN.
To make that last part more clear: I had around 200mg of pure 4-ho-mipt powder in an eneveleope and most of it blew away with the fan when I knocked it over. That is not cheap stuff.
Stilltripping and having a good time. Steel feels like energy coming fromsome outzide force. Lots of visuals

Last edited:
Did an e pill last night and now my chest is throbbing.
I'm also sure that all the pipe hits I just took aren't helping. And the worst thing is, is that I'm going to drop 2 of the same pure mdma pills tonight.
8)

After THREE AND A HALF HOURS of bloody fucking phone calls, intense anticipatory craving, and some miscommunication and I end up getting more than I wanted. Wanted an oxy or bags at 8, by 11:30 I was thinking I got burned on getting an oxy so I threw down my last bit of money and got 3 bags...and as soon as I arrange to get the bags, I get the oxy.

I keep assuming my tolerance has gotten lower, but I think I need to go longer than 7-14 days for any noticeable changes.

Anywho, bags up the nose, starting to feel it. Bout to hit the vapo. :D

did 3 hits of LSD at a party
ended up not liking the music
now i'm home, bored, high, tired and dont feel like tripping any more -- bleh

6mg alazropam/ 20mg ativan plugged. Then just took 15mg eszolpiderm. This is the first drugs in about 4 months besides weed. everything is really confusing and i cant really read

I ve tunel vision for some reason and starting to trip I hope I can remember what Im trying to tommorow

It feels like my brain is literally fucking itself and every time it retracts, I get even stupider than I was.
When will it stop!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Finally moved out (about 2-3 weeks ago) Now living up north:) Got my gf to roll for the first time last night and she loved it! One cap of pure mdma had her thinking she was a giraffe-zombie and all this other shit, she was wayyyy more hyper than usual ( Awesome thing to see imo. More info on that later tho. Took 4mg lorazepam with 2 shots of cherry brandy. Got so smashed that I forgot alot of what happened last night. The only thing that sucks is I'm outta weed. Been outta weed for at least 3 weeks....roooooaaaar i like pie i like pie i want pie...special pieee i want weed!!!!! (yeah my gf wants special pie lol)
Sure wish all these dumb dealers didn't suck so much, might have to go upside their head with a metal bat....(not so peaceful without weed, now am I?)

Saw my friend at 7-11 and told him to stop over and watch the NBA finals. He comes in and throws down a huge sack of chronic and some leftover coke. He says he is just kidding about the coke, we both have work tommorow and have to get up, it's a Sunday, ect.

3 beers later, fat rails are being cut up.

goddamn, work is going to suck tomorrow. :( :D

Was faded as fuck earlier off nonstop herb smoking and rum n cokes. My friend got a quarter gram shard for free 3 hours ago and i smoked it with him to sober up to drive home. trying to sleep now :|

i have to work tomorow as well. i hate how uppers interfere with your life. I haven't paid for shit for almost a year, and the aftereffects still make me regret doing it.

about half a bowl of strong shit

freaking out about small noises
spiders are crawling on me
feeling really hot
music sounds fucking awesome and takes a long time to play
feels like im moving on a two way pin thing and the midlde stays in one place
im shaking
everything feels good
music is awesome.
m thirsty and hungry
i need something cooler than this pipe my throat hurts :(

I just put an CWE liquid for 270 mg of codeine in the fridge to cool down.

Haven't done codeine for two months.

When I'm actually on the influence of opiates I really don't like to be sitting in front of a computer. I just put some good music on and chill.

Have a nice day everyone! I will. :)

EDIT: Aww... fuck. I enjoyed this! =D

Last edited:
heh, erm... heroin hydrochloride snorted, along with Wild Turkey, mixed with coca-cola (yum!), along-side, Machine-Head, the more things change... the more they say the same.

CWE'd 7.5/750 hydrocodones, 20mg cyclobenzaprines and a diphenhydramine alonng with like a small shot of wine(which was the only thing left unfortunately). Feel awesome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.