Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bomb Omg

JB

Bluelight Crew
Bomb London Omg

WTF

This is unreal

Just watching this on the news, first saying it was a power surge, but now a bus ????

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050707/140/fmtu4.html

Blasts Hit London Bus And Underground
An explosion has "ripped a bus apart" just minutes after a number of blasts on London's Underground.Witness Belinda Seabrook said she saw an explosion rip though a bus as it approached Russell Square.

"I was on the bus in front and heard an incredible bang. I turned round and half the double decker bus was in the air," she said.

Scotland Yard could not confirm reports of an explosion on a bus in Russell Square. A spokeswoman said police were at the scene and attempting to determine what had happened.

The entire Tube network has been shut down following the blasts at Aldgate, Edgware Road, King's Cross, Old Street and Russell Square.

It is understood several people have been wounded in the underground blasts, with one unconfirmed eyewitness telling Sky News he saw "bodies on the line".

British Transport Police confirmed there are "walking wounded" and said paramedics have responded to one report of a person classed as "life at risk".

"It's chaos, with people trying to work out what has happened," said a spokesman.

One witness said the packed underground train he was on was 200 metres from King's Cross when there was a huge flash.

The train stopped and people were using umberellas to smash windows of the trains. Passengers were led out of the train by underground staff.

He added people were milling around King's Cross covered in soot.

Clare Benson, 33, a city banker from Kensington, was on a tube at Edware Road where the second incident took place.

"I was in the last carriage at the back of the train nearest the tunnel when I heard a huge bang - you could feel it," she said.

"The lights went off for a couple of minutes and people were scared and wondering what to do.

"The drivers got out and were looking into the tunnel, then they announced that we should evacuate. My ears are still ringing and I was shaking."

More from Sky News:

no tube tonight. how the hell am i going to get home??

breaking news: 3 busses have exploded

Fuck!

I was meant to be shopping in Oxford Street today but my lazy arse daughter wouldn't get out of bed. Was just about to leave when we heard.

atleast plus multiple explosions on the tube

This is the only day I'm not in central london this week.

^^ Probably a good day to stay in then.

I hope all London BLers are ok.

duck_racer said:
^^ Probably a good day to stay in then.

I hope all London BLers are ok.

looper and funky are..............

I used to walk out of Edgeware Station everyday ... :(

Fatalities have been reported now. :( Not good news ... thoughts out to all you lot down in the smoke !

Let's hope all London BL'ers are OK. Seuss- glad to see you are safe-

8o Was gonna head into the middle of town today, glad I saw the news first.

This is fucked up...looks great when London has just won the Olympics, too...

_41276695_london_tube_map416.gif

Are people watching this on TV? Whats happening? The BBC website just says that explosions have been reported but on other websites they're saying that there have been several confirmed fatalities already.

I've been trying to call my sister but i think all the networks must be jammed.

There is no real offical answer but fuck this seems big.

:(

Oh crap oh crap.

Well here's me having a laze in bed as i've got a couple of days off work to finalise the sorting out of my wedding on Saturday, and then I get up and discover this.

Ans then I remember that my fiancee should have passed through Kings Cross at about that time this morning, and now I can't get through to her mobile. 8( 8( 8( 8( 8( 8(

They're reporting fatalities at the bus explosion in Russell Square :(

Hope your fiancee is OK, Alien.

phone networks are screwed at the moment - hopefully it will just be a lack of connections.