• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bomb Omg

another bomb went off minutes ago ( according to a post in cep) 50 dead , 7 blasts, swindon station evacuated :(

Has hit the news in Oz also, looks like a co ordinated terrorist attack on a number of buses and rail stations.

maximum exposure with the games just being awarded and G8 in the country.

_41276827_p203_index.jpg

Fuckers.

phone networks have been shut off apparently (ECM) because they could be used to trigger remote devices.

Reports of the army being deployed in small amounts around Charing Cross to Covent Garden. Possibly to fill the space of some of the police which might be in Scotland, possibly to move large groups quicker or perhaps the bomb squad.

been a controlled explosion too by the sounds of things.......

you think it's got to do with the olympics???

this is fucking so sad... I hope all my friends that work in the area are okay

I should imagine it's more about the G8 summit .. an ideal opportunity to strike whilst the MET and so on are yakking on up at Gleneagles ..

electreauxbella said:
you think it's got to do with the olympics???
Max exposure possibly? We've just been awarded the Olympics and we've the leaders of the most powerful nations in the world in conference ATM?

Can see why they hold major conferences far away from major cities, the security is easier to deal with.

Fucking hell, the footage of that bus they're showing on BBC is scary, it's been blown to bits.

Is that all the London Bluelighters accounted for?

sky news is apparently running a rolling-screen info service where you can email in if you're worried about people.

anyone heard from inonzi?

BBC nesaid they had reports it's al queda