• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did YOU work out today?? Yes..YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MynameisnotDeja

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys. Well Im trying to get back into working out again. Its pretty pathetic when I moderate a forum for healthy living and Im not even working out at the moment. So I thought to keep us all motivated it would be cool to start a place we can all log our workouts....if I dont post in this thread for a long time, come KICK MY ASS!

So how did you work out today?

*be back later with my workout for today*

=D

Hey notDeja - a great idea! :)

14/05 - 1h 05m pretty intense cycling, avg heart rate 147. about 25 km
15/05 - upper body weights. 50 pushups, 35 11kg bicep curls, 50 dips, 90 ab crunches, weights above head from chest level 11kg, 20 times, and this tiger claw thing i've been taught involving a large jar, a litre of water and lots of pain :)

A quote i read in the mens health forum lately has proven very helpful: "The best time [to do XXXX], is when you least want to."

Last edited:
I did it! Yay!

Okay so Im really proud of myself..I took control tonight and got off my ass.

Started with some stretches..then I hit the street. POwerwalked for about a block..then ran two blocks..power walked for about 4 blocks..then ran one block and walked at a normal pace the rest of the way home (for me this is GOOD I am amazed I made it through two blocks at all!)

When I got back I did about 50 crunches, some push ups and some reps for my shoulders with my 5 pound weights. Then I stretched out..

It felt SOOO good..Im gonna do it again in a couple days.

WOO HOO! Motivation! :)

=D

I dont know if you would call it 'working out' but I got some exercise...

I went for a powerwalk for about 20min :\

I really should have done something better but I just wasnt in the mood today

I worked out my arms spooning chocolate icecream into ma mouth for about 20mins... thats as good as its getting on a sunday :p

about an hour and forty minutes of intensive cycling yesterday.
(sustained 20 mph on the flats, slower on the hills).
Throw away your car. It helps. :)

ebola

I'm renewing my 3 weeks lapsed gym membership tomorrow.

Ah I'm so lardy atm. I need my endorphin kick.

Awesome thread - hopefully public shaming will get me back into it ;)

50 pushups and 11 pullups.Probably in a few week I'm going to start lifting weights.

raverchik said:
I dont know if you would call it 'working out' but I got some exercise...

I went for a powerwalk for about 20min :\

I really should have done something better but I just wasnt in the mood today

It counts! Good job. =D

I walked all the way to the cash dispenser thingy to find out I had enough money for a beer so i walked home drinking the beer (guess this doesn't count as exercise since beer is very high in calories) then I went home and ate a lot of food , this probably doesn't make the 1st walk count so I guess I didn't exercise at all but it probably mathes up with the guy powerwalking , fuck I powerwalk all the time when I walk , it's the slight limp and the exagerated swinging motion of my arm that shows any would be opponents that Im powerfull , well Im happy to have bored you all with a few moments of my life.

hour and a half of ashtanga yoga (full primary series) and some cycling and walking.

Today I did 2 sets of 50 pushups, 2 sets of 100 situps, and since it was such a nice day I chose to walk instead of driving around to get my stuff done.... ended up with around 2 hours of walking.

I did chest and triceps today at the gym.
Then a few hours later, I trained Muay Thai for about 2 hours.

Well, I am going to be doing a workout video in a few minutes (aerobic w/weights). I need to drop 25-35lbs by Halloweenie. Oh, and I'd like to look good naked ;)

cool_cow said:
Today I did 2 sets of 50 pushups, 2 sets of 100 situps, and since it was such a nice day I chose to walk instead of driving around to get my stuff done.... ended up with around 2 hours of walking.

100 sit ups! DAMNNNN you are my inspiration! 8o :)

I hiked up this tight canyon and smoked some salvia...exercise for my dimensional crossing skills :)

I did 50 sit ups today..Im gonna try and keep it up..maybe up the amount Im doing. I didnt run tonight but at least I did my situps!

I've been doing about 30 minutes of cardio (at my target heart rate) 4 days/week and then a strength training routine 3 days/week. Self magazine actually has a pretty decent routine every mth that comes on these little pull out cards...they usually require that you have a set of weights and one of those big plastic ball things, but they are really good as far as general workouts go and have a lot of variety :)

Status
Not open for further replies.