• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Small Town E

SwissBanker

Bluelighter
I've been looking for the HBO film "Small Town Ecstasy" for quite some time but can't find it anywhere.

Anyone have a copy laying around they want to digitize or somesuch?

Seriously, someone should get this up if they have it and make it available for all us to download.

I saw it like 4 or 5 years ago. It's an interesting watch.

does this happen to involve the mom being sober and the goofy seeming dad doing drugs with his kids? if so, i mightve seen it.

I just watched this on HBO on demand. If I can find a way to get this up here or a torrent I'll let you all know.

This show was nuts. There was a father that was dropping E with his kids, one as young as 14 I think. They were all smoking pot and getting nuts in the fathers house. Very bad.. he was parting with his three kids. They all went to a rave and partyed hard.

I was stunned

Yeah...i've been trying to find this for a while now with no luck.

^ just so u know it is beyond a "show" like xtc-couple said
it is REAL footage
HBO America Undercover: Small Town Ecstacy
u do indeed HAVE to see it

i saw this a few years ago when it came out on HBO ... it was a pretty well done documentary. that America Undercover series always does a good job.

the focus of the documentary wasnt so much on the dad as it was on the son, who they show in his drug phase and then go thru a turning point in deciding to quit drugs altogether after seeing the effect they've had on his brain thru CAT scans and such. if someone has it i would love to watch it again %)

Well last night, I used our ON DEMAND for our cabel service and yes this show was still there. I played it, and recorded it on my pc, and burned it to dvd. It's a HUGE file though, so sending to anyone or posting it is not possible.

like mAgiC8baLL said, they have a piece where they did a CAT scan, pretty scary. But seeing the kids was I think 17 and doing E for a while you could tell why his brain looked the way it did. It's a show I'll show my 15 yr old kids and hopefully they'll make the right decission. I mean, it took me 41 yrs untill I tried E. Hopefully they'll make the same decission..

If anyone knows how I can send a 2.8 gig file let me know.

Try downloading WinRAR, People use it to post HD DVD's on the news groups. It will chop your 2 gig file into 30-40 small files.

The best way to distribute a file that big would be to use bittorrent.

If you put up a torrent let me know...once i get it downloaded i can just leave it open and seed on my other machine so everyone who wants can get it.

Ive seen bits a pieces of this documentary before..its pretty good.

i cant find it on morpheus or kazaa. someone hook a brother up? :/